PDA

View Full Version : Flashback: A Letter To The Media After The 9/11 Omission Hearings

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Flashback: A Letter To The Media After The 9/11 Omission Hearings

This was written on September 16th, 2004. Everyone was fearful of another "terrorist attack" taking place before the election, and all that happened was Osama Bin Laden admitted to 9/11 on November 1st (http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm).

Media,

In the last two weeks, a poll was released that 50% of New Yorkers believe the government "Consciously Failed" to act to prevent 9/11, and Vice President Dick Cheney was publicly accused of planning, and participating in the events of 9/11. How is that not news? I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish. I can't believe that there is no one among you that is willing to tell the truth. I can't believe you would allow a government get away with something as atrocious as 9/11. 3000 people died. 1000+ soldiers have died. 15-20,000 innocent people have died, and for what? Oil? Drugs? Logistical placement of American troops in that region for future use? WHY? Why is it so important to let them get away with it? Are your cars that important to you? I don't understand. WHY CAN'T ONE OF YOU SPEAK UP?!?! There are millions of Americans risking their lives telling the truth, and you're not even mentioning it. HOW DARE YOU?!?!?! How dare you sit on your sanctimonious stools behind your desks, and even BEGIN to consider yourselves journalists. I'm willing to risk EVERYTHING to get the truth out, and I make $53,000 a year. I hope to God that none of your children are in the next "impending terrorist attack" before the election.

Confused, Scared, and FURIOUS,

Jonathan Gold

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 07:12 PM
In my "passionate" days.