PDA

View Full Version : Slogans

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 08:07 PM
When was the "War On Drugs" slogan created? During the first years of the Reagan Administration. During the Iran/Contra Affair. The U.S. was involved in drug trafficking then. I bet that business never went away, and it's just something passed on from administration to administration. The "War On Terror" was the "War On Drugs" with a new title. Same story, different title. Like Nosferatu and Dracula. It makes sense because the "War On Drugs" was failing because of books like "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", etc... The oil is just icing on the top.

beltman713
01-17-2005, 08:48 PM
When was the "War On Drugs" slogan created? During the first years of the Reagan Administration. During the Iran/Contra Affair. The U.S. was involved in drug trafficking then. I bet that business never went away, and it's just something passed on from administration to administration. The "War On Terror" was the "War On Drugs" with a new title. Same story, different title. Like Nosferatu and Dracula. It makes sense because the "War On Drugs" was failing because of books like "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", etc... The oil is just icing on the top.
War on the elderly

Those fucking freeloaders

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 09:01 PM
War on the elderly

Those fucking freeloaders

Tell me about it. :D

beltman713
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Tell me about it. :D
They expect to sit on their asses and collect a paycheck and grow even older, while we have to go out and work to support them. We want to put our ss in private accounts so the stock market can make our retirement evaporate, while they get rich off of it. Screw those old people, we should just let them fend for themselves. If they can't survive, too bad!

PhilosophyGenius
03-25-2007, 11:57 PM
War on Education

Fuck the kids.

Chana3812
03-26-2007, 08:42 AM
War on Homeless Vets

Get your ass outta bed and pick up that weapon, boy !!
..... Oh, sorry... didn't see that your legs are blown off