PDA

View Full Version : MEGA IMPORTANT: WTC Beam damaged by explosive material

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Beam damaged by explosive material.wmv (5031 KB)
http://download.yousendit.com/B31578BA52FB890C (http://download.yousendit.com/B31578BA52FB890C)

^This could be way significant, it's from the Discovery documentary “How The Twin Towers Collapsed,” and a Professor called Abolhassan Astanen-Asl from University of California at Berkely notes that while inspecting the wreckage from the World Trade Centre, one of the most interesting beams he examined was one effected by quote “explosive material”, there’s a close up of the beam, and on an area of it where the Professor says is quote, “a signature of explosion”.

He goes on to theorize about how it was probably damaged by the explosion generated by one of the plane impacts, but he doesn’t sound certain and so although that beam probably got destroyed ages ago, because there’s a good close up of it, and expert on the effects of demolition charges, or someone like that should really have a look at this video and see if there's any evidence there for controlled demolition.

Jon dude, I've been trying to email SBG and Dz over at 911blogger about this and some other stuff, but I think my PC's playing up or something cus the mails aren’t getting through. Could you try and get this video over to them for me please bro?

Thanks man!!!

PS I'm going to try and type up a transcript of what the Professor says, and post it here.

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 12:27 PM
I just told dz about it.

somebigguy
04-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey, have you been sending the emails through the upload page?

Try somebigguy88@yahoo.com if necessary...

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Or, you could just scream out your window... "Hey Dumbass", and you might have a chance of reaching him.

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Transcript of Professor Abolhassan Astanen-Asl on “How The Twin Towers Collapsed”

Professor Abolhassan Astanen-Asl : “What you see here is actually very critical, very very important; perhaps this is the most important piece I have found so far. This piece comes from err most likely Tower two, where the plane went in and exploded. This is the inside-face of back columns, so plane went in exploded right here, and the explosion hit this surface. What you see here is first of all a dent that is *inaudible explosion, but more importantly this area is a signature of explosion here. This has happened due to explosive material hitting this column and making that bulge. So this is a floor where explosion happened, and the windows are blown away, everything is burnt, even fireproofing on this floor is burnt and glazed to the steel.”

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 12:39 PM
I just told dz about it.

Big thanks for that man!!!

somebigguy
04-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Uploading it to Podcaster now.

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Couldn't he be referring to the explosion from the plane?

somebigguy
04-20-2006, 12:41 PM
"even fireproofing on this floor is burnt and glazed to the steel"

But I thought the fireproofing was all blown off.

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey, have you been sending the emails through the upload page?

Try somebigguy88@yahoo.com if necessary...

Hay man what's up!! Yea I've been trying to contact you guys through the comment "submit feedback" buttons and all that, and through my regular email, but I don’t think any of it got through. Cus I haven’t had a reply and I know my email can be a bit of crappy and just not work lol. Maybe it did get through but you guys are just swamped with mails or something I don’t know. Have a check though dude cus it should all be there, but if it’s not then I’ll try that other address.

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Couldn't he be referring to the explosion from the plane?

Yea that's what he's talking about, but there's got to be a chance that if the towers were knocked down by controlled demolition, for him to be wrong. He might be totally right in theorizing that, I don't know. But I recon we should get this to an expert or something who can give an educated opinion just based on the footage, cus there are some good close ups that might be able to be analysed or something.

somebigguy
04-20-2006, 01:03 PM
I haven't checked those accounts today, sorry, they probably got through.

Here it is on podcasts:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=69

DemBruceLeeStylez!
04-20-2006, 01:18 PM
I haven't checked those accounts today, sorry, they probably got through.

Here it is on podcasts:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=69

Thanks bro that's great!! Maybe something good'll come from this if the right person sees it and can check it out. There were definitely beams damaged by the plane impacts no doubt, but if there were demolition charges going off also, then surly there'd be beams in the scrap yard affected by that as well. So it’s hard to say but I think it’s worth looking at.