PDA

View Full Version : Rumsfeld: War Critics Being Manipulated By Zarqawi And Bin Laden's "Media Committees"

Gold9472
04-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Rumsfeld: War Critics Being Manipulated By Zarqawi and Bin Laden’s ‘Media Committees’

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/18/rumsfeld-limbaugh/

(Gold9472: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

4/19/2006

Yesterday on Rush Limbaugh, embattled Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said that those who criticize the Iraq war are being manipulated by terrorists, including Zarqawi and bin Laden, through the U.S. media:

There have always been people who have opposed wars…I think we just have to accept it, that people have a right to say what they want to say, and to have an acceptance of that and recognize that the terrorists, Zarqawi and bin Laden and Zawahiri, those people have media committees.

They are actively out there trying to manipulate the press in the United States. They are very good at it.

So, according to Rumsfeld, the media isn’t just failing to report the “good news” from Iraq, it is being actively manipulated by terrorists. Those that are critical of the war are simply buying into the propaganda.

The only way to circumvent the terrorist-influenced U.S. media, apparently, is to listen to Rush Limbaugh.

MikeJr.
04-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Funny stuff Jon.

beltman713
04-19-2006, 04:41 PM
He's gotta fucking be kidding. He is getting desperate.

PhilosophyGenius
04-19-2006, 05:07 PM
If the bin Laden's and the Zarqawi types are using there "media committee" to manipulate our media, then I guess we're losing the "war on terror" and he should be fired.

Gold9472
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
"There have always been people who have opposed wars"

You mean as opposed to people like you who WANT THEM?!?!? You sick fuck.

911revisited
04-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I'd like to see Rummy on the Lionel Show... now that would be a good interview!

Uber Commandante
04-20-2006, 04:25 PM
'In fact, if you ever start feeling doubt about the path of American progress in Iraq, chances are that you, too, are a victim of Al Quaida mind melds - from the hidden mountains of Afghanastand and the remote deserts of Iraq, Al Quaida is setting up giant radio towers that beam their terrorist drivel directly into the brains of all cell phone users'

Gold9472
04-20-2006, 06:03 PM
'In fact, if you ever start feeling doubt about the path of American progress in Iraq, chances are that you, too, are a victim of Al Quaida mind melds - from the hidden mountains of Afghanastand and the remote deserts of Iraq, Al Quaida is setting up giant radio towers that beam their terrorist drivel directly into the brains of all cell phone users'

No shit. Really?

Gold9472
04-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Someone on that "Surreal News" broadcast said, "The American people can't manipulate the media, and you're going to tell me that Al-Qaeda can?"