PDA

View Full Version : What Questions Would You Like To Ask Carol Brouillet?

Gold9472
04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm going to send her a list of questions like I did for Sander Hicks (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8462), and I want your input. Just so you know, she's one of the first of this movement. She's also running for Congress (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7704).

Please, I really want your input.

awepittance
04-19-2006, 12:48 AM
i have a question

-Why are most of the prominent voices on the left including most democratic house and senat representatives not speaking out about 9/11? Are they afraid of loosing their seats in 2006? I cant imagine that could be the only reason, surely somebody in the house and senate realizes the importance of bringing up 9/11 during a session regardless of what will happen to their career. Also why do you think such prominent liberals such as Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, John Stewart, and Bill Maher wont touch the subject with a 10 foot pole?

PhilosophyGenius
04-19-2006, 05:01 PM
- "How do you suppose various intelligence agencies from around the world were able to pick up on the 9/11 plot to the point where they were frantically warning the Bush Administration about it? My theory is that all the countries warning our govn't all had infiltrated al-Qaeda as well and that's how they found out."

- "What are your thoughts on bin Laden? Meaning do you think he was allowed to live as long as he did in order to take the blame whenever the govn't needed an attack, or do you believe he's playing ball with govn't agencies?"

Jan H.
04-19-2006, 09:08 PM
(an issue that many women deal with)

In general, how has Carol's family reacted to her activist
committments and intense involvement?

Gold9472
04-19-2006, 09:09 PM
(an issue that many women deal with)

In general, how has Carol's family reacted to her activist
committments and intense involvement?

Excellent question... thanks Jan... I hope you're doing well.

PhilosophyGenius
04-19-2006, 10:53 PM
"What are some of the goals and topics you are hoping to push should you become a Congresswoman? And I sincerly hope you win."