PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Defends 9/11 Questions

Gold9472
04-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Charlie Sheen defends 9/11 questions

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php/20060416222406989

Posted Monday, April 17 2006 @ 05:24 AM PDT by Jon Christensen

Charlie Sheen defended his comments about 9/11 on the Jimmy Kimmel Show last week while promoting Scary Movie 4. The public attacked Sheen after asking questions about 9/11 on a national radio show. The general viewpoint being that he was just an actor, what right does he have to make such accusations.

"I felt the only real validation I needed was being a tax paying America who loves his country," Sheen shot back.

Sheen says he's done his research and challenges the public to ask their own questions.

"I've done a lot of research. It's not just me, its the people who have come before me. It's the experts, the engineers," Sheen said. "And I took a look at their research and I said, yeah, it doesn't add up."

"Don't listen to me, do your own research," warns Sheen. "What happened to a time in this country when we were entitled, that we had a constitutional and a god given right to be curious about things that don't make sense."

Partridge
04-17-2006, 01:16 PM
The public attacked Sheen after asking questions about 9/11 on a national radio show. The general viewpoint being that he was just an actor, what right does he have to make such accusations. So those few (hit-piece) articles that did appear in the aftermath of Showbiz Tonite constitute 'the public' do they? Good to know.