PDA

View Full Version : "Videos Of American Airlines Flight 77 Hitting The Building"

Gold9472
04-12-2006, 09:30 PM
3rd day of graphic evidence in terror trial

http://www.azstarnet.com/news/124250

By Greg Gordon
McClatchy Newspapers
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 04.12.2006

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Army Lt. Col. John Thurman said that when he was blown back from his desk, he first thought terrorists had planted bombs in the Pentagon — not smashed it with a Boeing 757 jetliner.

Thurman, now 39, and two colleagues lay in the darkness on Sept. 11, 2001, their heads on the carpet to avoid choking smoke and the searing heat from a "curtain of fire" nearby, he told a riveted federal jury Tuesday.

He credited his harrowing escape to a wave of anger that swept over him just as he was succumbing to the smoke — anger that terrorists would kill him and that his parents would lose their eldest child on the same day their first grandchild was to be born. His colleagues weren't so lucky.

Thurman, other Pentagon employees and a Navy officer's widow shared their stories and their grief, some for the first time publicly, as federal prosecutors neared completion of their case for the execution of confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui.

Today, prosecutors plan to air for the first time publicly the cockpit voice recording of passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who rushed to take back that plane before it crashed in a Pennsylvania field.

Thirteen more Sept. 11 victims and family members strode to the witness stand Tuesday as jurors endured a third day of graphic evidence.

While the material was supposedly toned down in response to defense lawyers' complaints, it included videos of American Airlines Flight 77 hitting the building at 530 miles per hour and photos of charred bodies of some of the 64 airline passengers and crew and 125 Pentagon workers who died that day.

Moussaoui, who was found eligible for the death penalty last week, seemed unfazed. He smiled as an FBI agent summarized the damage to the military's headquarters, and during a recess shouted: "Burn all Pentagon next time!"

Prosecutors also played air-traffic-control tapes in which a pilot of United Flight 93 shouted "Mayday! Mayday! Get out of here!" moments before his apparent stabbing death as hijackers seized the cockpit.

Moussaoui's court-appointed lawyers, who will begin their last push to spare his life Thursday, asked U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema to subpoena testimony from attempted shoe-bomber Richard Reid, who is in a federal prison in Colorado. Brinkema issued a sealed writ for a witness not identified publicly.

Defense lawyers are seeking to show that Moussaoui lied in testifying that, before his Aug. 16, 2001, arrest in the Twin Cities, he was training to pilot a fifth plane on Sept. 11 with Reid in his crew.

PhilosophyGenius
04-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I wonder why it hasn't been released and why there's no intention of realesing it. Also what the qualitiy is like.

BoneZ
04-13-2006, 03:50 PM
i have a feeling it will either be released to the public or be leaked soon.

PhilosophyGenius
04-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Ya know what, I bet it was that same blurry ass Pentagon video camera where you really don't know what your looking at. hahahaha

boast
04-13-2006, 07:05 PM
i think the 'video' shown was most likely a computer simulated re-enactment not unlike the one in LCSE. You would think if the real video was shown there would be a lot more press on it.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:08 PM
i think the 'video' shown was most likely a computer simulated re-enactment not unlike the one in LCSE. You would think if the real video was shown there would be a lot more press on it.

Well, the AP said, "As the jury heard the recording, prosecutors played a video presentation that simultaneously showed the flight path, speed and heading in a mockup similar to a flight simulator. (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56881&postcount=45)"

So I don't know what to think.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:10 PM
That's regarding Flight 93, but the same could have been done for Flight 77...

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:10 PM
And be referred to by that AZ paper as a "video".

boast
04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
unfortunately, on a lot of the other forums I've been to today people are using this news quote to claim the "end of the wingnut's conspiracy theories" & "told ya so"....whatever!

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:36 PM
I had to make a lot of phone calls to get this...

Greg Gordon
McClatchy Newspapers
News & Observer
Washington Bureau
Minneapolis Star Tribune

Ggordon@mcclatchydc.com

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Dear Mr. Gordon,

On the 12th of this month, you wrote an article entitled, "3rd day of graphic evidence in terror trial" regarding the Moussaoui Trial. In that article you specified, " While the material was supposedly toned down in response to defense lawyers' complaints, it included videos of American Airlines Flight 77 hitting the building at 530 miles per hour and photos of charred bodies of some of the 64 airline passengers and crew and 125 Pentagon workers who died that day." My question is, what video did they show? Was this previously seen footage, or was it something unreleased? Thank you for your time, and any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jon Gold

boast
04-13-2006, 07:49 PM
great work Jon, be sure to let us know his response so we can shut down the "told ya so" camp.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:50 PM
great work Jon, be sure to let us know his response so we can shut down the "told ya so" camp.

Actually... I believe Flight 77 did hit the Pentagon.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:50 PM
But I do believe the evidence needs to be released to the public.

boast
04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
then.... by 'we', i meant me.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:55 PM
then.... by 'we', i meant me.

Fair enough. If you believe something, I'm assuming you looked at every piece of evidence, every witness account, every thought they could release a story about something other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, because they knew the American people would question the events of 9/11, and then they could release a video of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, hitting the majority of the movement where it hurts... correct? Or did I make an ass out of you and me?

Chris
04-13-2006, 07:56 PM
yeah boast, ive been getting a lot of the same bullshit. its ok though, weve got mountains of discrepencies and lies regarding 9/11, if they manage to doctor a Pentagon video that is by no means the end of the truth movement.it would be quite a blow, but until they explain why WTC7 fell, most of us wont be going away.WTC7 is the weakest point in the official story in my opinion.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 07:57 PM
yeah boast, ive been getting a lot of the same bullshit. its ok though, weve got mountains of discrepencies and lies regarding 9/11, if they manage to doctor a Pentagon video that is by no means the end of the truth movement.it would be quite a blow, but until they explain why WTC7 fell, most of us wont be going away.WTC7 is the weakest point in the official story in my opinion.

Ehem... until they explain A LOT OF THINGS.

boast
04-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Jon, I don't totally rule out flt 77 hitting the Pentagon. It just doesn't add to me. I usually never use the Pentagon in my 9/11 discussions anyway. I would like to quit the people who have jumped all over this news quote though. they still won't answer any WTC7 questions.

Gold9472
04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Jon, I don't totally rule out flt 77 hitting the Pentagon. It just doesn't add to me. I usually never use the Pentagon in my 9/11 discussions anyway. I would like to quit the people who have jumped all over this news quote though. they still won't answer any WTC7 questions.

They don't answer a lot of questions. They won't tell us WHY a plane managed to hit the Pentagon 34 minutes after the second tower was hit. The Pentagon... which sits in the most guarded airspace in the world. Which is the most heavily defended building in the world. They won't answer that question.

awepittance
04-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Fair enough. If you believe something, I'm assuming you looked at every piece of evidence, every witness account, every thought they could release a story about something other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, because they knew the American people would question the events of 9/11, and then they could release a video of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, hitting the majority of the movement where it hurts... correct? Or did I make an ass out of you and me?

very good points, you gotta assume if this really is such a big conspiracy than the 9/11 truth movement may be part of their agenda to some extent

Goatfish
04-14-2006, 03:24 PM
It's there to potentially put us at odds with each other, making us disagree and begin to fractionalize..

Click here (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html)

Click here (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hunthoax.html)

"This was a terrible tragedy, but I'm here to tell you that if we had not undertaken these efforts in the building, this could have been much, much worse," Evey said. "The fact that they happened to hit an area that we had built so sturdily was a wonderful gift." (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_renovations.html)

In my opinion, this is proof that the planes were guided by something and not flown by people. To think that this hijacker just happened to strike the part of the building which was just heavily reinforced is a coincidence along the same lines as conducting mock flight exercises the same day a major terrorist attack occurs. Too coincidental to be more coincidence..

Gold9472
04-14-2006, 05:07 PM
No word from him yet.

Goatfish
04-14-2006, 05:12 PM
No word from him yet.

Who?

Gold9472
04-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Who?

Greg Gordon.

911TRUTH
04-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Gold - I currently don't believe a boeing jetplane hit the pentagon - I know you normally don't go into opinions but I am interested in why you personally believe that a plane hit the pentagon? I'm sure you are very well researched and could maybe shed some light on the situation.

I base my opinion on that it couldn't have been a plane on - the non-matching airplane parts, the high speed manuvering given the skill of the supposed hijacker and the size of the jet, the small hole on the inner ring, the shockwave, the smell of explosives, the nature and color of the fire, the fact that the crashing into multiple light poles did not alter its course or pin point accuraccy...the thing flew perfectly parrellel and extremely close to the ground at a very high speed, leaving the grass completely untouched. Sorry for the lack of citing these arguments, im sure you have heard them before..

Sounds to me like either a high speed jet hit the pentagon, or some kind of large cruise missle. Is there something I am missing? Please enlighten.

Gold9472
04-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Gold - I currently don't believe a boeing jetplane hit the pentagon - I know you normally don't go into opinions but I am interested in why you personally believe that a plane hit the pentagon? I'm sure you are very well researched and could maybe shed some light on the situation.

I base my opinion on that it couldn't have been a plane on - the non-matching airplane parts, the high speed manuvering given the skill of the supposed hijacker and the size of the jet, the small hole on the inner ring, the shockwave, the smell of explosives, the nature and color of the fire, the fact that the crashing into multiple light poles did not alter its course or pin point accuraccy...the thing flew perfectly parrellel and extremely close to the ground at a very high speed, leaving the grass completely untouched. Sorry for the lack of citing these arguments, im sure you have heard them before..

Sounds to me like either a high speed jet hit the pentagon, or some kind of large cruise missle. Is there something I am missing? Please enlighten.

It's not hard to find someone in Washington D.C. who saw a plane.

911TRUTH
04-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Did these people describe an American Airlines commercial jet? Do you have a link or are you speaking from experience?

Goatfish
04-16-2006, 03:28 AM
"Gold - I currently don't believe a boeing jetplane hit the pentagon - I know you normally don't go into opinions but I am interested in why you personally believe that a plane hit the pentagon? I'm sure you are very well researched and could maybe shed some light on the situation."

It would be MUCH easier to crash the REAL plane over some fake dummy plane. A likely reason why the plane looks like it didn't do much damage is because that particular part of the building was just reinforced with who knows what kind of material (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_renovations.html).
I'm thinking that that part of the building was specifically reinforced with extra protective material, in anticipation of it being breached. And just like with WTC7, who knows what was set up in there? I'm thinking that that part of the Pentagon was deliberately reinforced to withstand the impact of an aircraft, and may possibly have been set up with explosives (yes, just like the WTC complex) in order to add some 'socko' to the crash (just like what was done with the trade towers).
The plane gets easily absorbed by the special padded wall pre-set by the 9/11 sponsors, which controls the scope and damage to the building so they know there won't be extensive unnecessary damage, and then specially placed small scale bombs planted throughout all the rings of the Pentagon's five walls add the extra damage, and make it look more believable. AND these "renovated" areas may have been stuffed with miscellaneous plane parts, which once the various bombs go off, spew out plane wreckage all over the place, helping to make things look like a natural crash.
What makes me think this is the near perfect hole in the innermost ring of the Pentagon (http://www.pentagonresearch.com/exit.html). A regular plane would have NEVER made it through all that concrete, and stayed intact enough to punch a nice round hole. The plane would have smashed like an empty beer can being stepped on. It wouldn't have come close to the innermost ring. And most likely, there WASN'T a missle shot at the Pentagon. That was ALWAYS a diversion from much more damning evidence, like the physical impossibility of the WTC free fall collapse, the admission by Silverstein about "pulling" WTC7, the shootdown of Flt. 93, etc.
The deliberate lack of disclosure by the feds over everything having to do with the Pentagon was always meant to serve as an endless strawman, a kind of pinata meant to be beaten, serving as a tool to dissuade a crowd from asking the real questions, and keeping it caught in a mindless maelstrom, banging on a dead end door..

Gold9472
04-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Did these people describe an American Airlines commercial jet? Do you have a link or are you speaking from experience?

I'm speaking from experience. I've met people who were there that day.

911TRUTH
04-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok Im willing to consider that there may have been a plane, I never was completely sold on the missile thing, it just seemed to make sense. After some reading, the eyewitness accounts are pretty convincing... I wish they'd just release those videos already.

Gold9472
04-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok Im willing to consider that there may have been a plane, I never was completely sold on the missile thing, it just seemed to make sense. After some reading, the eyewitness accounts are pretty convincing... I wish they'd just release those videos already.

Exactly.

awepittance
04-16-2006, 04:18 PM
just think about it this way. So many pentagon employees survived and so many eye witnesses would have reported seeing a missle. I've only heard of some reports about people hearing a missle, but nothing absolutely nothing indicates to me that anybody saw a missle hitting the pentagon.

Why would the people who orchestrated this coverup conspiracy do something so obvious like throwing a missle or a military plane at the pentagon? Dont you think that would instantly blow their cover and tear open a huge hole in their entire story?

Everybody acts like it already has torn a huge hole in their story because a "plane cant make that size of hole and leave no debris". Thats kind of BS. LEt me ask you, when have you seen a passenger airliner smash into a concrete building before at 500mph? I sure havent... so what are we comparing this to? Normal plane crashes?

Im with Gold on this one, it could be that they are holding this video over our heads with the plan to discredit literally half the 9/11 truth movement in one fell swoop.

aceace
04-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I think it was a smaller plane that acted as a missile... imho. Penetrating that inner ring is the real clue.