PDA

View Full Version : Tonight, At 7pm EST On CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Tonight, At 7pm EST On CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight

NY Senate Candidate and Author of "9/11: The Big Wedding" Sander Hicks, and actor Ed Asner

This has been confirmed.

Sander sent me an email with his Talking Points for tonight. I'm not going to post them, but they dealt primarily with Whistleblowers, etc...

I just sent Sander this letter...

Sander... I have done a lot of work regarding Sibel... there are three quotes I want you to use if you can... she confirmed them personally...

"once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

"There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

"The American Public Have Not Heard Who Is The Real Culprit Behind 9/11"

The last quote was from an Alex Jones interview she recently gave...

I think it's imperative that you somehow say these on TV... great work Sander... and thank you.

Jon

911=inside job
03-28-2006, 12:48 PM
ok ok i see it now... lol

im loving this cnn shit!!! HAHAH!!!

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
ok ok i see it now... lol

im loving this cnn shit!!! HAHAH!!!

You and me both sister.

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Ed Asner may have been cancelled for tonight. I don't know about Sander.

Partridge
03-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Where'd you hear that?

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I just talked to Sander on the phone, and they said they cancelled the show because they couldn't find anyone to debate them.

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Just so you don't think I'm cuckoo... here's what it said on their site.

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/edasner911.gif

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:08 PM
It still says that on their site.

Chris
03-28-2006, 05:21 PM
for anyone thats interested, i was listeing to this radio show today, and they happened to start talking about Charlie Sheen and 9/11. they started off very negative and typical, but as time went by and a few callers called in with some truth, they started to sway a little bit. the guy Barsky who runs the show is basically a pretty open minded guy(he stated how he was convinced the CIA killed JFK, so that proves hes not completely blind) anyway, Loose Change was mentioned various times, and Barsky said he was open to watching some documentaries on 9/11 if people sent them in. the guy gets pretty good ratings, so i suggest we flood his e-mail with 9/11 related topics to get him to talk some more about it on another show. he most likely will if he gets enough heat. anyway, send the guy some links or something:

http://941freefm.com/pages/1270.php

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Barksy was talking about 9/11 today?

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
I've been listening to Barksy since he was on 98.1 WCAU FM.

PhilosophyGenius
03-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Does this mean 9/11 is a few steps closer to being blown open?

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Most definitely.

Chris
03-28-2006, 06:47 PM
yeah Jon, he was, but like i said, he started off very typical, he even said "Charlie Sheen should stick to 2 things he knows well: coke and hookers". but as the show went on and a few well informed callers made some good points, he started to back off of the slanderous shit and said he wanted people to send him some DVDs. click the link and drop him a line or some links. the more people contact him, the better. like i said, Barsky seems to be pretty open minded and his show is really spur of the moment, hence him talking 9/11 for about 40 minutes today.

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 06:49 PM
yeah Jon, he was, but like i said, he started off very typical, he even said "Charlie Sheen should stick to 2 things he knows well: coke and hookers". but as the show went on and a few well informed callers made some good points, he started to back off of the slanderous shit and said he wanted people to send him some DVDs. click the link and drop him a line or some links. the more people contact him, the better. like i said, Barsky seems to be pretty open minded and his show is really spur of the moment, hence him talking 9/11 for about 40 minutes today.

I'll go to the studio.

Chris
03-28-2006, 07:56 PM
you live near the studio?

beltman713
03-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Going to record it.

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 08:04 PM
You don't have to... he's not going to be on. He didn't even mention the cancellation. Not a word.

beltman713
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah, so I noticed.

Partridge
03-28-2006, 08:27 PM
What a crock.

Gold9472
03-28-2006, 11:03 PM
News Flash: The Dam is Breaking on the 9/11 Cover-Up
More Stars Go Public with Demands for 9/11 Investigation, Others to Follow

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/asner_on_cnn.htm

Infowars | March 28, 2006

Infowars received an email from author and publisher Sander Hicks this afternoon indicating that the interview with Ed Asner scheduled for this evening on Showbiz Tonight has been cancelled. Hicks, a published author on the 9/11 cover-up as well as a Green Party senatorial candidate in New York was slated to appear with Asner on the program to discuss 9/11. Infowars confirmed with sources at CNN the segment was cancelled because another guest who had agreed to appear as an opposition voice to Hicks and Asner refused to participate the interview at the last moment. The CNN source further indicated that the opposition guest was none other than a former member of the Keene 9/11 whitewash Commission.

Further investigation and probing of several other CNN sources closely connected with the production of the Asner segment on Showbiz Tonight reported that high-level members of CNN management advised the producers of the show to "kill it. " This statement was clearly made to stifle any further coverage of 9/11 despite the admitedly huge ratings boost and response garnered from the recent coverage of Charlie Sheen's statements on 9/11.

"I guarantee that this member of the 9/11 Commission pulled out at the last moment because they think that by simply replying to Asner and Hicks and the comments of Charlie Sheen, he would be giving credence to their statements. This is a strategic move on their part to quash debate and avoid having to actually answer the hard questions about 9/11 which the 9/11 Commission failed to do. This stonewalling technique will not work forever - there are too many people waking up to their whitewash." - Alex Jones

Award winning actor, director, producer, and pioneering anti-Iraq war activist Ed Asner is scheduled to appear live on the CNN Headline News program Showbiz Tonight (6pm CST). Asner is reportedly going on to support Charlie Sheen's bold and brave stance calling for a real investigation of the events on September 11th, 2001 as well as to raise his own questions.

Also on Showbiz Tonight on March 27, actress Sharon Stone defended Sheen and his First Amendment right to speak out saying that he is brave and that it is important to confront authority.

Asner and Sheen are just two more of many celebrities who have already come forward to question the official story of what happened on 9/11.

Actor James Woods began questioning the official fable in the first weeks right after 9/11. X-Files and Lone Gunmen star Dean Haglund has already gone public on the Alex Jones Show (December 18, 2004) questioning the official story. Actor Ed Begley, Jr. hosted a 9/11 Truth Symposium in New York City several months ago.

And we have recently confirmed that one of the world's most popular and beloved musicians is awake to the truth about 9/11 and in the very near future may be going public.

Many more major stars who are considering going public have contacted us in recent days.

The dam is finally breaking. Delta Force Founder Eric Haney has spoken out in the press about the "War on Terrorism" being bogus and how there is no real threat to the United States. The 9/11 Truth Movemet has reached critical mass and is now exploding. The perpitrators of 9/11 have got to be concerned as more and more people across the globe wake up to the 9/11 hoax.

Chris
03-29-2006, 10:28 AM
FUCK C&L. here is C&L's excuse:
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?gravatar_id=6cd53c9278d7da4b95d74e4e464 e837f&default=&rating=PG&size=28 Charlie Sheen and the rest:

I Iost friends in 9/11. My father worked for 20 years with people in those buildings that died. I was on the towers many times. My best friend was two blocks away at the DMV when the planes crashed and watched it all. He ran into the subways to escape. Another good friend had an office in the towers. My other old friend was a Capt. in the Fire dept and still coughs from the ash even after he retired and he lost some friends.
I will not discuss it. There's plenty of other sites to talk about it on. I've been attacked repeatedly by email and in the threads. I will ban and delete all comers now. Open threads are not open to this anymore. Respect my pain over the tragedy. This is the last time I will talk about it again.
Good night.
C&L | Homepage (http://www.crooksandliars.com/) | 03.28.06 - 1:22 am | # (http://www.haloscan.com/comments/crooks/7688/#962198)
again i say, FUCK C&L.

Chris
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Why aren't we allowed to talk about 9/11 on this site but the Republicans can?
Anonymous | 03.31.06 - 8:41 pm | # (http://www.haloscan.com/comments/crooks/7743/#969285)

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar.php?gravatar_id=7c960cf07cc5cbe08bdfb7a56db 245d3&default=&rating=PG&size=28 wow, that ad sort of suggests you gotta stick with the neocons, or else TERRORISM WILL WIN....
why do the neocons keep referencing 9/11?
i thought we weren't supposed to talk about 9/11?
bullfrog | 03.31.06 - 8:43 pm | # (http://www.haloscan.com/comments/crooks/7743/#969289)

and again i say FUCK C&L.

Chris
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Barsky was talking 911 truth again today. he sounded almost converted. he said on air today-"we were talking about 9/11 conspiracies last week, and some people sent me some links and stuff.i was one of those guys last week that said NO WAY could our government be invloved in 9/11 in any way. not anymore." although, he went on to make the same statement i hear over and over when it comes to people not being able to believe government involvement in 9/11.he said "how could you keep all of those people quiet though?". this is the single issue i hear the most when talking to people about 9/11. they all think it would take too many people to pull off.that is our biggest hurdle as a movement, as i see it.

Gold9472
04-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I sent him an email last week asking to be on.

Chris
04-03-2006, 08:02 PM
i'll send one telling him to have you on as well. seriously, the guy was having NO PARTS of government involvement in 9/11, but he was clearly effected by Loose Change.he went from calling us crackpots and psychos, to basically agreeing someting is very very wrong with the official story.