PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Related 9/11 Coverage - 3/23/2006

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Charlie Sheen airs 9/11 conspiracy theory

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30779.html

Thursday, March 23 2006, 10:59 GMT - by Fiona Edwards

Charlie Sheen has said that he doubts the official version of events given about the attack on the World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001.

Sheen says that he believes that the government has covered up the truth and is calling for further investigations to be held to 'discover the truth'.

Talking on US radio show The Alex Jones Show, Sheen said: "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 per cent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions.

"A couple of years ago, it was severely unpopular to talk about any of this. It feels like from the people I talk to, and the research I've done and around my circles, it feels like the worm is turning."

Sheen had his doubts concerning the plane that smashed into the side of the Pentagon in Washington DC. He added: "Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these manoeuvres...

"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Charlie Sheen's 9/11 cover up claims

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp?Code=FK231756B&headline=charlie_sheens_911_cover_up_claims

Thursday, 23rd March 2006, 13:06

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Charlie Sheen has accused the US government of covering up the real events of September 11.

The heartthrob actor has revealed he doesn't believe the official account of the atrocity in 2001.

He told GGN Radio Network's 'The Alex Jones Show': "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 per cent of their targets feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

The actor also said he was suspicious about the cause of the Twin Towers collapse, saying it looked like a "controlled demolition".

The 'Two and a Half Men' star - who has two children with estranged wife Denise Richards - also reportedly questioned the way a plane managed to hit the Pentagon.

Sheen thinks the public need to uncover the real version of events for the sake of the victims and those who lost their loved ones.

He said: "It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life that was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever.

"We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Charlie Sheen doesn’t buy 9/11 spin

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=131750

By Inside Track
Thursday, March 23, 2006

Charlie Sheen, following in the footsteps of his politically outspoken father, Martin Sheen, has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists who don’t believe the official version of events surrounding 9/11.

The estranged husband of Denise Richards, who is better known for his affinity for prostitutes and gambling than his Homeland Security credentials, told the GCN Radio Network he doesn’t buy the government’s explanation that “19 amateurs with box cutters (took) over four commercial airliners and (hit) 75 percent of their targets.”

The “Two and a Half Men” star, who was shooting his former sitcom “Spin City” the morning the World Trade Center towers fell, said he was immediately suspicious about the official reason given for the buildings’ collapse. After watching in horror as the South Tower was hit, he said to his brother, “call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?”

Sheen pointed out that eyewitnesses recounted hearing what sounded like bombs and explosions coming from the basement levels of the buildings and discounted the theory that the damage to the towers’ lobbies was the result of fireballs traveling 110 feet down elevator shafts.

The father of two also questioned whether a plane actually hit the Pentagon and how President George Bush was able to see the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried.

“I guess one of the perks of being president is that you get access to TV channels that don’t exist in the known universe,” the actor-turned-pseudo-intellect quipped.

“It is up to us to reveal the truth,” Sheen asserted. “We owe it to everybody’s life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened.”

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Hollywood Actor Charlie Sheen Calls 9/11 'Conspiracy Theory'

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=13434

Posted Mar 22, 2006

"Call me insane but did it sort of look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"

That’s what Hollywood bad boy and actor Charlie Sheen asked his brother after watching the news coverage of 9/11 back in 2001.

In an interview with Alex Jones this week, a liberal radio talk show host for GCN Radio Network, Sheen relived his thoughts and shared his theories on what happened that historic day four-and-a-half years ago. According to Sheen, not only were President Bush and his administration involved in what he calls a "conspiracy theory," but the press was too.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets: that feels like a conspiracy theory," Sheen said.

Read the transcription Sheen's interview below. Click here to listen to audio of the interview.

Mr. Sheen, you have some questions about the official 9/11 story, and we got hooked up because we both mutually have been looking into that. I want to start by what happened on 9/11 and what your instincts told you and really just go from there.

Well, it was interesting. Let me say that I've been a fan of yours for a long time. I've been a fan of your documentaries. Your research is tireless and it's interesting because a lot of these guys you sort of look behind their notes and you start to discover their inconsistencies in a lot of the claims they are making which torpedoes the credibility of most of their substance, but with you that is not the case. I was always amazed to see that you had the hard data to back up your claims. […]

We were talking yesterday and you said over the phone that the biggest conspiracy theory is the story at every point it's a fabrication, it's a lie.

It's like they want to pigeonhole all of us into conspiracy nutbags when we're not debating things that are related to UFO's bringing down the towers or building 7 or the pentagon and so its feels like there's things in there that we’re not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue. It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets: that feels like a conspiracy theory.

Back in 2001 everyone admits that cell phones didn’t work at 3,000 feet, how were they working at 33,000, 32,000 feet? How did al Quaeda make Norad stand down? Did they call Mayor Lee Brown in San Francisco as the Chronicle reported and say don't fly to New York? No, the White House did. Did al Quaeda call S. Rushey and say don't fly to New York on Sept. 11? No, the Times of London reported the White House did. Did al Quaeda run drills, CIA and Pentagon drills in the morning of 9/11 of hijacked jets hitting the exact same targets at the exact same times?

The answers to that would be probably not. It’s just the more you look at stuff, specific incidents, specific events in around that fateful day; it just raises a lot of questions. I know a couple of years ago it was severely unpopular to discuss this. But it sort of feels like, just in my research and through people I’ve talked to in and around my circles…even talking about this with conservative republicans, they can’t debate away some of the most obvious facts of that day.

Let me roll this 30 second clip of Dan Rather. This is what Dan Rather though.

[Clip played.]

So that's Dan Rather, and that’s what I thought that morning. That's what engineers, the heads of engineer colleges -- that’s what a lot of people said. What did you think on that morning?

Where do we start? I was up early and we were going to do a pre-shoot of "Spin City," and I was up watching the news and the north tower was burning, and the world was focusing on some pilot error or some tragedy no one could explain and I saw the south tower hit live -- that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building -- and I saw the tremendous fireball and it was a feeling that it didn't look, how do I say this, like any commercial jetliner that I’ve flown on anytime in my life. And then the buildings came down.

Later on that day I was with my brothers at my parent's house. We were out on the deck and I said, “Call me insane but did it sort of look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?” And he said, "Well, kind of but gosh that’s impossible if you think what it would take for them to orchestrate that." And so as the days and the weeks went on, I was sort of told what to believe, and I was told through the mainstream media and the talking heads about what really happened.

Now Charlie, when the press hears your interview if they think it's radical that you thought it looked like explosives well then they better go talk to Dan Rather, then the host of CBS nightly news and we also have a clip of Peter Jennings saying the exact same thing twice. So he says it looks like bombs, so I guess they’ll have to dig up poor Peter Jennings and gripe at him because he's saying the same thing you and I thought.

Of course, but what bothers me even more about all this stuff is it exists from day 1. If you look at all of the news reporting after day 1 the official story starts to find its way into our consciousness.

They start telling us their conspiracy; those in the government tell their wild eyed conspiracy theory.

Exactly, and so we all go away from what we all felt in our gut initially.

After 9/11 a lot of people disagreed with me and now not just on my own broadcast, but on other networks really no one calls in and disagrees…and people know that something is wrong and 9/11 is just a part of that. What about WTC7? It wasn’t even hit by a building. A 47-story structure has two small fires in it, modern steel building that never collapsed from fire…What happened with building 7 in your opinion?

Well, it’s curious isn’t it? It’s a little bit curious. It just seems odd that an event that we all witnessed…and what was the great Hoover quote, “The bigger the lie, the easier it is to pass over to people.” Let me just throw this out…because I’m sure I’m being demonized all over the nation for this.

People see through the propaganda organs now like they never did before.

Well good, finally… here’s some quotes: “It’s unpatriotic not to tell the truth whether about the president or anyone else the second is that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic…but is morally treasonable to the American public.” Theodore Roosevelt.

Yes, well, that's what the founding fathers said.

Absolutely, and we've been coerced away from these founding principals… and we’ve been told never believe these outstanding conspiracies concerning 9/11

Back to building 7, you pointed out in one of your documentaries a classic controlled demolition; they cause a crease, wrinkle.

And many control-demolition experts say they’ve never seen a prettier job than building 7.

There was a guy who scientifically actually broke down and said the building actually fell faster than the speed of gravity, because of the explosive vacuum that was created…

And then you've got [Larry] Silverstein, the lease holder, the owner of 7 as well as the rest of the complex on tape, on the record saying we’ve had such a terrible loss of life that day and I made the decision that they should go ahead and pull it.

And we gave the order and we watched the building come down.

Yeah, pull, that’s as common to the demo world as action and cut to the movie world.

In fact in the same PBS documentary narrated by Kevin Spacey, not him some other guy, he comes right out and says they cut to one of the other engineers "demoing" the building and he says we’re getting ready to blow it and then they pull it.

[Larry Silverstein clip]

Let me just play devils advocate for a second. I don't claim to be an expert about structures… or demolition. Could they have rigged that building during the day when they decided that the fire was out of hand even though it was just in a couple of floors?

No way could they have blown that to bits when it was just a massive explosion down low but they couldn't engage in precision demolition it would take weeks. […] People are saying what you're saying. But the problem is they hired Henry Kissinger and all Bush business partners on the 9/11 whitewash commission. What did you think of the commission?

Not much because the commission didn't answer hard questions, how long did it take to launch an investigation for Pearl Harbor, Titanic, JFK…?

About a day. About a day. About a day.

Yes and 9/11?

About a year later.

Yes, and that bothers me because Giuliani as a former prosecutor and knows the value of evidence preservation and crime scene preservation. I understand that they were on the clock and still looking for victims and they were still looking for bodies, and they were still hoping beyond hope that there will still survivors.

But not a week into it, not a month into it.

No, I know. The thing I can't get out of my mind is that if there is a problem with building 7 then there is a problem with the whole thing…just the fact that the entire event is so shrouded in secrecy…Everybody is now familiar with the famous Andrew Card/Bush ear whisper at the elementary school, that whole incident is problematic to me. It was broadcast three days in advance -- his schedule. So conservatively, if that event was broadcast live, how many people in the state of Florida knew where he was at that specific point in time? If he was being informed -- the second plane hit, America was being attacked -- isn't he then putting everyone in his immediate circle at a great risk? It seems to me upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the president and remove him as of he were on fire from that room.

It's funny Jeb Bush declared Marshall Law three days before that and that was kept just a little bit quiet…he wouldn't say why and Bush wouldn't say why…carrier attack groups were ready to attack…that was incredibly convenient to have your whole military stacked up and ready to go…

Because strategies don't go together overnight for a major invasion, they are very well calculated and very well planned, at least in this government…in a statement that Bush made following, "What did you think when the first plane hit?" and he said he was watching it like everyone else.

I guess that’s one of the perks of being president, you get access to TV channels that don’t exist in the known universe. It might led me to believe that he’d seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were…It's inconvenient that firearms were taken from pilots…It's right in there with June or July '01 when after 46 years Cheney changed the authorization for the shoot-down orders. Again, I'm not on your show to say who did it or why, because I don't have those answers.

[But] it would seem to me based on what we've all seen -- those images that are emblazoned on our minds forever -- I don’t have experience in avionics or high-rise mechanics -- but it looked like the majority of jet fuel upon impact exploded. So I have a hard time believing that a fireball traveled down the elevator over 1,100 feet and still had the explosive energy to destroy the lobby like it was described.

And this one guy talks about his bombombom controlled detonation -- this is not just you or I speculating -- this is people inside the buildings at the time of collapse

[another clip]

What do you think we should do? What would be a real investigation? What would satisfy you? Ninety percent of Americans want an investigation.

I want the same thing. It's got to be headed by some, if its possible, some mutual investigative committee. I don't know how to establish that. You would know better than me. What if we used retired political foreign national? No one with a connection with this administration -- as far as people with no interest, no stake…

They would come to the same opinion: people aren't buying this.

We talked about building 7 -- that whole episode smells like a rat. We have to shift a focus to the Pentagon -- very suspicious. I think it’s emblematic of the arrogance of this administration.

What about…Iraq?

Yeah, I'm not sure they’re talking about the same Iraq you and me are talking about.

There's a young guy at work from Nigeria. He overheard me talk about 9.11 and at the time he was attending GWU. The day after 9.11, federal teams of trauma counselors came into the classroom and basically told them they were all in shock -- that [they should] "understand the memory [because] your eyes will play tricks on you in the future. If anyone is questioning what we're telling you, do not believe what you think you know." Basically telling them, "Here is the story, follow it."

[The Pentagon]: show us the maneuvering, how this plane pulled off these maneuvers. If that happened, what about the Sheraton, the gas station, the freeway cam? All these shots had this perfectly document. Instead they put our five photos they claim to not have authorized. It's really suspicious and then if you look at the date stamp in the bottom left-hand corner, its September 12.

The whole thing about the plane disintegrating…if you take the one statement about the wings folding up, it seems like at that impact velocity, everything is still going the same speed.

Last comment?

It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families; we owe it to the victims; we owe it to everyone whose life was drastically altered horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened.

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Charlie Sheen Joins Chorus Of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21211484.shtml

by Jack Ryan
Mar 23, 2006

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists that bang the drum loudly in their belief that the attacks on 9/11 are not exactly as America watched them unfold on live TV.

Page Six details: 'he "Two and a Half Men" star gave a bizarre interview on GGN Radio Network's conspiracy-minded "The Alex Jones Show," in which he suggested that the federal government was covering up what "really" happened. "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with boxcutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions," Sheen said.'

The 'Two and a Half Men' star also said in the radio interview that on 9/11/2001 he "was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

"It seems to me that upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the President as if he was on fire and remove him from that room," said Sheen.

As far as the plane that crashed into the Pentagon - Sheen isn't even certain that event even occured. Red State.com notes that Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the crash site's evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

Charlie is a good actor and I appreciate "Two and a Half Men" but these entertainers need to do what they do and leave the political ideologies at home. It only makes some of us begin to question why we like someone in the first place.

Please feel free to watch the latest propaganda film available from Google Video. It's a slick cut & paste/ slant the truth - Michael Moore-esque production. If you truly believe the lies of propaganda like this then you deserve the outcome.

For more propaganda from self-loathing anti-american types, please visit: www.wtc7.net (http://www.wtc7.net)

Gold9472
03-23-2006, 09:24 AM
Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus on 9/11 Attacks

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27264270.shtml

By Jim Roberts
Mar 22, 2006

It appears that actor Charlie Sheen has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists that believe the attacks on 9/11 are not exactly as America watched unfold on live TV.

The 'Two and a Half Men' star said in a radio interview that on 9/11/2001 he "was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

It's unclear what Sheen believed it would look like as a plane crashed into one of the twin towers or what he believed the buildings would look like as they collapsed.

But he wasn't finished as he gives more conspiracy theories in the interview. Sheen questioned President Bush's actions on 9/11 and his location at the Booker Elementary School in Florida.

"It seems to me that upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the President as if he was on fire and remove him from that room," said Sheen.

A release notes suggests that Sheen questions of how Bush saw the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried, an assertion that Bush repeated twice, was also put under the spotlight.

"I guess one of the perks of being President is that you get access to TV channels that don't exist in the known universe," said Sheen.

"It might lead you to believe that he'd seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were, I don't know."

And as far as the plane that crashed into the Pentagon - Sheen isn't even certain that happened. Red State notes that Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.

For the record I like Charlie Sheen as an actor. But I live in Manhattan and frankly - his assertions are insulting. And it would be simple to rip Sheen as a nut - he's already asked to be called insane - but to suggest that the attacks were planned, and the president had already watched 'similar images' in a 'rehearsal' is just nonsense.

And he doesn't believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon? Wow.

Whatever cause he is trying to promote with such foolishness cannot be helped with such outrageous statements. Sheen - with this one interview - risks painting himself as one of the tin-foil hat types of folks he so often lampoons in his movies.

PhilosophyGenius
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM
I never thought I'd say this but Go Charlie!!!!

Partridge
03-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah, he should dump 2 and Half Men (its really shite!) and make a film about 911 instead!