PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truth On CNN Headline News With Mike Berger From 911Truth.org - Video Inside

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 08:59 PM
9/11 Truth On CNN Headline News With Mike Berger From 911Truth.org

Webster Tarpley was also on the show. It covered Charlie Sheen's latest comments, and gave an incredibly fair showing...

Congratulations to Michael Berger, and Webster Tarpley!!!

Video (Crappy Version)
Click Here (http://www.911blogger.com/files/video/911truthCNN.mov)

Video (Good Version - wmv)
Click Here (http://www.stoplying.ca/media/showbiz1.wmv)
Thanks to Loud Studios

Video (Good Version - realplayer)
Click Here (http://www.stoplying.ca/media/sheenshowbiz2.rm)

The good version will be here soon....

beltman713
03-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Watching......

Chris
03-22-2006, 09:13 PM
is there any way you could make it so this can play in WIndows Media player? my computer is very shitty.

beltman713
03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, Quicktime sucks.

Gold9472
is there any way you could make it so this can play in WIndows Media player? my computer is very shitty.

Not me... there will be another version soon.

beltman713
This was on CNN?

Gold9472
Yeah, Quicktime sucks.

Screw You PC Boy!

Gold9472
This was on CNN?

CNN Headline News

beltman713
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
I've got a TV card in my computer, I just need to hook the cable up to it and I could record this straight to my hard drive.

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 09:20 PM
I've got a TV card in my computer, I just need to hook the cable up to it and I could record this straight to my hard drive.

And the reason you're not?

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 09:20 PM
You bastage.

beltman713
03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't have to cable hooked up to it, that's why.

beltman713
03-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I'll be back.

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Video (Good Version - wmv)
Click Here (http://www.stoplying.ca/media/showbiz1.wmv)
Thanks to Loud Studios

beltman713
03-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Doing a test recording now.

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 10:06 PM
sweet

Gold9472
03-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Don't worry about it dude... just remember how to do it for later.

beltman713
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Ok.

Gold9472
03-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Is It Safe Yet?

For Immediate Release – Thu. 3/23/2006

911Truth.org Hits Prime Time (CNN)
On "Showbiz Tonight" – What's Next?

Will Charlie Sheen's declaration of disbelief in the
"official conspiracy theory" make it safe for the rest of us
to finally say what we really think ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11th?

Now what about you?

The time has come for you to say openly what you think about the unsolved crimes of September 11th, 2001. Yes, you. This isn't to say that many people don't still believe in the Official Story as the government tells it. But what about the many among us who just don't buy it anymore? It's time for Americans of conscience to show our elected representatives that they will be held to account.

You've seen the government lie about everything else. (Iraq comes to mind.) And you've had your open questions. Questions about what this government knew before the 9/11 attacks. (The Moussaoui trial comes to mind.) Questions about what really happened on that terrible day, the suspicious timing and circumstances. About the way the heroes and victims are still being treated. The way the EPA told New Yorkers the Ground Zero air was safe to breathe, unfiltered. The way the questions of the September 11th families were ignored by official investigations like the "9/11 Commission." The way the crimes in New York and Washington were used to justify wars that were already planned years in advance.

But perhaps it seemed to you that it was unsafe to speak out. Or maybe unpopular. People might call you a conspiracy theorist. They might say you're crazy, or call you names. They might say you hate your country, even if you know that you believe as you do because you love your country. Sinister types might write your name down on a list, or decide to harass you.

Well, no more. The time is now for skeptics of the Official Story to speak plainly, without fear, without embarrassment. We can no longer be dismissed. There are too many of us, and the truth is too strong. That's why you need to know it's safe to tell your friends, your family, your neighbors what you really believe about September 11th. It's safe to lend them books with titles like "The New Pearl Harbor" and "Crossing the Rubicon," or videos like "The Great Conspiracy."

Charlie Sheen spoke out on Monday. (See attached, "Quotes from Charlie Sheen's Radio Appearance.") As a result, a 911Truth.org spokesperson was featured on the CNN "Showbiz Tonight" show on Wednesday evening, and the hosts were fair and balanced. (See attached, "Quotes from 911Truth.org's CNN appearance.") We are not surprised that this is happening now.

For three years the members of 911Truth.org have been among the leaders in the fight to publicize the lies and anomalies in the Official Story. We have campaigned for justice and accountability, full disclosure, and a real investigation of the September crimes. It's been a long fight, but we're still here, and we know that the tide has turned. In August 2004 we commissioned a Zogby poll that found that fully half of New York City residents suspected government complicity in the events of 9/11.

Now that same suspicion has spread across the nation. The government myth of September 11th is over. The people of this country who already know they've been fed a line of lies about 9/11 are ready to speak out. And we're going to see that we are not alone. It will become obvious that 9/11 skeptics are in a position to demand justice and accountability.

Won't you join us in taking back our country from the rule of lies?

911Truth.org
Executive Director: Janice Matthews
Media Coordinator: Michael Berger
press@911truth.org
Tel. +1.816.444.3249
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future
An International Education and Strategy Conference

Join activists from around the world in Chicago, June 2-4, 2006 to learn more about 9/11 truth and to coordinate strategies for success! Early Speaker commitments include Keynote Speaker BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones, San Francisco 9/11 truth activist Carol Brouillet, Canadian author and media critic Barrie Zwicker, Global Outlook editor Ian Woods, author Webster Tarpley, and more! Watch for full announcement in the next week at www.911truth.org and make plans now to join us in Chicago!

QUOTES FROM CHARLIE SHEEN'S RADIO APPEARANCE, 3/20/2006

Charlie Sheen is the star of America's top-rated sitcom. He probably has something to lose. But he thinks the truth is worth the risk. On Monday he went public with his disbelief in the "Official Story" of September 11th, stating plainly on the radio that he believes it is a lie.

He joined hundreds of other luminaries who have risked demonization to step forward and announce they don't believe the Official Story and they're not going to let it rest. Scientists, writers, artists, politicians of the right and left, and a great many September 11th family members, such as those who signed "The 9/11 Truth Statement" at 911Truth.org. (http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633)

Among his statements on Monday's "Alex Jones" show:

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue. It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning… It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"

More at http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060321072815695

Quotes from 911Truth.org's CNN appearance

A Zogby poll commissioned by 911Truth.org in 2004 found that among New York State residents, 41 percent agree that government leaders knew in advance that the 9/11 attacks were coming, and consciously allowed them to happen - presumably with the motive of making possible the nightmare policies and wars of the last four and a half years. The same question garnered agreement from 49 percent of New York City residents. 911Truth.org is now raising funds earmarked specifically for a new national Zogby poll on questions of possible complicity.

The group's latest of many media coups was an appearance on CNN's "Showbiz Tonight" by 911Truth.org Media Coordinator Michael Berger. His comments:

MIKE BERGER: Charlie Sheen raised several [questions]. First, I have to say, Charlie Sheen has really done his homework. There is a great deal, an abundance of information out there and it is hard to sift through what is fictitious information and what is based in fact. But there is a large body of information out there that contradicts the official story and Charlie Sheen has clearly done his homework. He raises credible questions, questions that family members have raised, that the 911 commissioners had promised them would be answered in their Report, since they did not answer those questions in the Commission hearings. And, when the report came out, Lorie Van Auken, one of the "Jersey Girls" - a year after the report came out - after her analysis of the final commission report, she stated that "the report actually raised more questions than it had answered.

MIKE BERGER: "Like I said, [Sheen] has really done his homework and has been really impressive. In fact, Charlie raises the issue of a third building, a 47-story building, [WTC] Building 7, which collapsed at 5:20pm on September 11th, which was not hit by an airplane. So what we are asking for is, if this third building collapsed at 5:20, which the media really has not shown this clip - they show us the towers being impacted by planes, and the fireballs, and the collapse over and over - but this third building, with an inexplicable collapse, although it did have minor fires, no steel frame skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire. We had a fire in the Madrid Windsor Tower last year, burned for 20 hours, a raging inferno. The people of Madrid assumed, like 9/11, this tower was going to collapse and yet it didn't.

CNN: Michael, do you think there has been a huge government cover-up, as Charlie Sheen is alleging on September 11th?

MIKE BERGER: I do. I do. I think many of the commissioners themselves have had conflicts of interest. They did not follow the investigations to where, uh, truly independent commission, which is what Charlie Sheen has called for. Truly independent voices, raising questions, calling on the government to release information like Pentagon surveillance video tapes. Video tapes from the Sheraton Hotel and the Citgo gas station. Evidence about the black boxes located at ground zero, which a firefighter had stated, prior to the 911 Commission Report coming out in 2004.

AuGmENTor
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
BUMP