PDA

View Full Version : A Blast From The Past - Audio Inside

Gold9472
03-18-2006, 08:26 PM
A Blast From The Past

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/gold9472oanda1.mp3)

This is my appearance on the "Opie & Anthony Show". I believe this took place in November 2004. O&A used to be competitors of the Howard Stern Show. Howard wouldn't let me on, but they did, and you do whatcha gotta do. Admittedly, I can't even listen to this anymore. I did horribly.

However, Jim Norton (the guy who was the biggest asshole) and I became friends afterwards, and even said "We're friends now". However, I lost that recording :(

Anyway, listen to me make a fool of myself... Enjoy.

I found Norton's recording...

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/nortonjon911.mp3)

quadforce
03-18-2006, 08:55 PM
You made an ass of yourself? I thought they were the asses. Idiots

Gold9472
03-18-2006, 08:58 PM
You made an ass of yourself? I thought they were the asses. Idiots

Thanks... but I could have brought up better topics...

quadforce
03-18-2006, 09:04 PM
I thought you did fine considering the two assholes you were talking to kept shouting like a bunch of idiots. The only news talk show I can stomach on sirius is talk-left; except for that one woman who sounds like fran drescher.

Gold9472
03-18-2006, 09:24 PM
I thought you did fine considering the two assholes you were talking to kept shouting like a bunch of idiots. The only news talk show I can stomach on sirius is talk-left; except for that one woman who sounds like fran drescher.

Thanks... I don't have satellite...

amman254
03-18-2006, 09:47 PM
heh jon,
the only thing i can say after listening to that file, is that i admire your staying cool for so long....and that i loth this type of, show disrespect to insinuate intellectual superiortity.
just having a big beligerant mouth doesn't attest to being informed.

oh, oh, oh,
ron

Gold9472
03-18-2006, 09:51 PM
heh jon,
the only thing i can say after listening to that file, is that i admire your staying cool for so long....and that i loth this type of, show disrespect to insinuate intellectual superiortity.
just having a big beligerant mouth doesn't attest to being informed.

oh, oh, oh,
ron

Thanks... they talked over me, and I didn't know it... so I didn't hear a lot of what they were saying.

BoneZ
03-18-2006, 11:07 PM
when i talk to someone about 9/11 that hasn't heard about any of the evidence that supports government complicity, i always start with the undisputable scientific facts. i start with the demolitions of the 3 WTC buildings and show them my collage of detonation squibs that i posted in the 9/11 forum. i've been getting some good attention when i show people the detonation squibs. then i mention alot of testimony from the FDNY and i also mention Larry Silverstein. i like quoting about the FEMA report and it's admission of the sulfidation and melting of steel, further showing the demoliton of 3 WTC buildings. once you have a persons full attention, then you can start spidering out with other evidence supporting complicity.

i'm gonna sound like Simon Cowel here, but you didn't grab their attention with some really good mind blowing evidence. i can understand the Kennedy assassination, but it had no relevance with good evidence of government complicity in 9/11. and the marriage thing had absolutely nothing to do with the PROOF they were looking for. a building falling at free fall speeds is proof. video evidence of the detonation squibs and explosions is proof. Larry Silverstein's admission to "pulling" building 7 is proof. the FEMA report admitting sulfidation and melting of steel is proof. the scientific and forensic aspects of 9/11 that Dr. Jones and Dr. Griffin speak about in their papers is pretty good proof as well.

if i were you, i'd stick with the absolute proof that i've mentioned above first, then branch out from there. you can't dispute detonation squibs, you can't dispute Larry Silverstein's words (though i've seen it tried to no avail), you can't dispute the sulfidation/melting of steel in the FEMA report, you can't dispute science, you can't dispute the video evidence nor the hundreds and thousands of witnesses that say the same exact thing.

in my opinion you were WAY off base. having said that, i'm listening to the recording and them talkin shit to you and about you while you're talking and wondering why the hell you're not saying anything back to them. i didn't know you couldn't hear them. i don't know if i could've stayed on the phone that long knowing they were talking shit like that to me.

Gold9472
03-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the advice.

Chris
03-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Opie and Anthony sound like jealous little females when they get to talking about Stern. The jealousy is painfully obvious when you hear these 2 talk about him or his show.

Chris
03-19-2006, 06:43 PM
yeah Bonez, i almost always start with WTC7 when talking about 9/11 with an apologist. i ask whoever im talking to to explain to me how it fell(and also what was in that building), and when they have an answer at all, its usually the stock "diesel tanks" bullshit. i then just ask them to watch the tape and realize how absurd that sounds.

Chris
03-19-2006, 07:05 PM
after hearing that, its pretty clear Jim Norton is a right-wing puppet. i counted at least 4 shots he took at "the left". the paradigm continues to work on morons like Jim Norton.

Chris
03-19-2006, 07:12 PM
make that about 10 shots, jesus, the guy is clearly blinded by politics.

Gold9472
03-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Just so you know, I sent them a list of questions for them to ask me that they didn't bother to follow. They talked over me without me knowing because they had themselves muted. It was my first time doing an interview, and on top of that, they weren't exactly the easiest people to talk to.

Gold9472
03-19-2006, 07:22 PM
As far as which argument to use, use whichever one you're most comfortable with.

Gold9472
03-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Here's part 2 where Norton says he likes me..

Gold9472
03-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Here's one of the emails I sent to Norton...

Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force

(Redirected from Cheney's Energy Task Force)

Vice President Richard Cheney's persistent embroglio during the Junior Bush regime has been with his National Energy Policy Development Group (created by Executive Order through which during the early months of 2001 he was taking dictation from Enron and studying petro maps of Iraq, and wants to keep all those notes a secret.

"At issue is whether Cheney allowed private energy lobbyists and big-name campaign contributors to participate in the work of the group, and if so, whether that information should be made public." [1]

The Natural Resources Defense Council, an environmental advocacy group, and Judicial Watch, a government watchdog organization, have been trying through FOIA and court challenges to White House resistance, to obtain the records of the task force meetings. The organizations claim the documents will show the extent to which the task force staff met secretly with industry executives to craft the Bush administration's energy policies, such as drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and weakening power plant pollution regulations.

What Is An Executive Order?

Executive Orders (EO)s are decrees that are issued by the President of the United States and which carry the force of law when activated by a president. All EOs are printed in the U.S. Federal Register. The following are a few examples of some EOs and their purposes that relate to a State of national emergency.[1]

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the United States;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register all men, women and children in the United States of America;
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish Forced Relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for the populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency").

"President William Jefferson Clinton wrote one EO that can cover all of these. He wrote Executive Order 12919 on June 3, 1994, which was released on June 6, 1994. This EO will be the only thing he needs to enact in order to become a fully empowered dictator. It covers all of the EOs mentioned previously. The only thing this EO doesn’t do is define WHAT the "national emergency" would have to be in order for this EO to be signed. Please keep that in mind. Anything can be declared a "national emergency" to facilitate EO 12919 being enacted."[2]

Excerpts From Al Gore's Speech At Georgetown University
Monday, October 18, 2004

"We know the sworn testimony of the president's White House head of counterterrorism, Richard Clarke, that on the day after the attack, September 12th, and I quote from Clarke's account, "The president dragged me into a room with a couple of other people, shut the door and said, 'I want you to find whether Iraq did this.' I said, 'Mr. President, there's no connection.' He came back at me and said, "Iraq. Saddam. Find out if there's a connection.' We got together all the FBI experts, all the CIA experts. They all cleared the report, and we sent it up to the president and it got bounced by the national security advisor or deputy. It got bounced and was sent back saying, 'Wrong answer. Do it again.' And I don't think he" -- I'm continuing the quote from Richard Clarke -- "I don't think he, the president, sees memos that he wouldn't like the answer," end quote. This was the day after the attack, and the president did not ask about Osama bin Laden. He did not ask Mr. Clarke, in any case, about al Qaeda. He did not ask about Saudi Arabia or any other country other than Iraq."

"We were told by the president that war was his last choice. But it now clear from the newly available evidence that it was always his first preference. His former secretary of the Treasury, Paul O'Neill, confirmed that Iraq was topic A at the very first meeting of the Bush National Security Council just 10 days after the inauguration, and I quote: "It was about finding a way to do it." That was the tone of the president saying,"

"Go find me a way to do this."

This is the best I could give you as far as intent. Intent being that which EVERY investigator looks at first when looking at ANY suspect

Chris
03-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Norton just doesnt seem capable of seeing past his hatred for "liberals and the left".(proof that the 2 party racket works flawlessly on fools like him) the guy came off as a pathetic hack whos not capable of questioning his beloved government/media.as far as O&A go, i wouldnt expect them to be capable of having an honest discussion on anything, let alone 9/11. Stern wannabes that they are.(at least Stern was a little more open about 9/11, he has gone on record saying he has problems with the official story)

BoneZ
03-20-2006, 05:12 PM
This is the best I could give you as far as intent. Intent being that which EVERY investigator looks at first when looking at ANY suspect
i really wish Gore had been president. i think he would've made a great president. i guarantee 9/11 would not have happend and we sure as hell wouldn't be in Afghanistan and probably not Iraq. so many thousands of people dead, all because of some bullshit agenda from Bush and Cheney.

and the fight will continue...

CB_Brooklyn
04-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Jon, I don't know how you could take being interviewed by these fucking idiots, but am glad you can and did. Those interviewers are scum of the earth.

AuGmENTor
07-16-2006, 01:56 PM
As a rule I think they're funny guys. I never thought of them from a political standpoint. It almost seemed as if you were surprised to have gotten on the air. I don't think JN is an asshole, he talks over everyone like that. The show is there to be funny, not for cutting edge news. I'm surprised you got as far as you did.

AuGmENTor
07-16-2006, 02:28 PM
A Blast From The Past

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/gold9472oanda1.mp3)

This is my appearance on the "Opie & Anthony Show". I believe this took place in November 2004. O&A used to be competitors of the Howard Stern Show. Howard wouldn't let me on, but they did, and you do whatcha gotta do. Admittedly, I can't even listen to this anymore. I did horribly.

However, Jim Norton (the guy who was the biggest asshole) and I became friends afterwards, and even said "We're friends now". However, I lost that recording :(

Anyway, listen to me make a fool of myself... Enjoy.

I found Norton's recording...

Yo what was the date of that show? And do you still have a diologue* open with JN?