PDA

View Full Version : Mary Schneider's Radio Appearance

Gold9472
03-14-2005, 11:04 PM
I thought she did a VERY good job... I thought she was very forthright, and honest, and you could hear it in her voice that she's frustrated... and that she CARES about America.

Thank you Mary...

frindevil
03-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I joined it about 15 minutes late and heard the rest. Very interesting, you can hear the frustration but also the passion in Marys voice when she talks. Great job Mary, enjoyed listening to you.

As a legal permanent resident it was pretty interesting to hear your stories as I know how many stages I had to go through to get my status to this point, and I'm from the UK - a friendly 'ally'.

Any of you that haven't taken a look at Marys website yet, go take a look and read some of the documents and findings. If you're at all unsure about anything, you can post here and ask!

Thanks, Mary (and thanks Jon for telling about the broadcast) =)

- Frind

Gold9472
03-14-2005, 11:11 PM
And I liked the fact that Mary was able to differentiate between "God Loving Muslims", and Muslims who participate in "Terrorism".

The host was a little bit too much on the hatred side for me... stating that Muslims have one "Prime Directive"... to kill whomever gets in their way. He said he was a "Conservative", so maybe he's got a little of the "blood thirst" going on...

Mary mentioned that "Blood In The Streets" of the United States will unfortunately be the only way we take our country back...

We ALL fear it, ALL OF US...

However, I think deep down we know it to be the only way. Sad but true.

Gold9472
03-14-2005, 11:13 PM
And she could have mentioned this site or my name for crying out loud. :D

frindevil
03-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Your site, I was waiting for her to single me out for being the powerhouse wit and intelligence that I am.

Er, yeah.

Gold9472
03-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Your site, I was waiting for her to single me out for being the powerhouse wit and intelligence that I am.

Er, yeah.

:bigclap: How long did it take you to come up with that?

frindevil
03-14-2005, 11:23 PM
*sigh*

- Frind

Gold9472
03-14-2005, 11:25 PM
*sigh*

- Frind

You do have a kick ass avatar...