PDA

View Full Version : An Excellent Lecture By Dr. Michael Parenti - Video Inside

Gold9472
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
I can't recommend this enough... Seriously.

Part One
Click Here (http://www.workingtv.com/media5/parenti1.wmv)

Part Two
Click Here (http://www.workingtv.com/media5/parenti2.wmv)

Part Three
Click Here (http://www.workingtv.com/media5/parenti3.wmv)

Part Four
Click Here (http://www.workingtv.com/media5/parenti4.wmv)

Part Five
Click Here (http://www.workingtv.com/media5/parenti5.wmv)

Gold9472
02-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Has anyone watched this?

Giggles
03-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Has anyone watched this?I have watched this video it runs from about 57 min. I have enjoyed this lecture and I hope you do to. It has helped me to think about somethings and It has helped me to make some decisions. I've said enough listen to it and make up your own mind/opinion.

Gold9472
03-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I have watched this video it runs from about 57 min. I have enjoyed this lecture and I hope you do to. It has helped me to think about somethings and It has helped me to make some decisions. I've said enough listen to it and make up your own mind/opinion.

Thank you for taking the time...

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:51 PM
bump

Gold9472
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
bump

Gold9472
08-25-2005, 11:33 AM
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Gold9472
08-26-2005, 04:50 PM
New Lectures By Dr. Michael Parenti - Videos

Lecture One
Click Here (mms://wms.ccsn.edu/ccsn/parenti04.wmv)

Lecture Two
Click Here (mms://wms.ccsn.edu/ccsn/parenti.wmv)

ehnyah
08-27-2005, 06:22 AM
this was an amazing lecture, it really peels back the curtain.

It should be a must see for any american that values their freedom. There is a global change happening and he explains it clearly.

Gold9472
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
this was an amazing lecture, it really peels back the curtain.

It should be a must see for any american that values their freedom. There is a global change happening and he explains it clearly.

Glad you liked it.

jschurchin
01-19-2006, 11:21 PM
My blood pressure just went up about 50 points. Every American needs to see this lecture and then ask themselves, Did we forget the lessons of our forefathers? Are we going to let the elite do it to us again? God, I hope not. United We Stand.

Gold9472
01-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I'm glad you liked it. :)

Dave Mann
01-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Gold - I'm very familiar with Parenti's work over the years - but what does he say about 9-11 - anyone who missed that call has lost ALL credibility. Maybe you could save me the time listening to the whole thing.

Gold9472
01-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Gold - I'm very familiar with Parenti's work over the years - but what does he say about 9-11 - anyone who missed that call has lost ALL credibility. Maybe you could save me the time listening to the whole thing.

I have corresponded with him, and he says, "Yes, it could well have been an inside job. Most certainly Bush et al knew that an attack was pending (they say so) and they looked the other way (tho they deny looking the other way of course)."

Dave Mann
01-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks - that's about what I figured - zilch and squat re 9-11. Thanks for posting the links though, I'll definitely check it out some time.

Gold9472
01-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Michael Parenti contributes regardless of whether or not he speaks of 9/11. It's not like he's lying about what he says. Which is incriminating in and of itself.

Dave Mann
01-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, his work in exposing the nature of US interventions, the media, etc has always been very good. But the problem with Parenti, Chomsky, Zinn and just about every left intellectual is they refuse to see what's in front of their noses with this FAKE TERRORISM ploy. Not just 9-11 - they didn't see anthing funny about the WTC attack in 93 - organized by the FBI - they didn't question the Oklahoma city events - nothing to say about Spain and London bombings. So, I think its fair to say that they are vouching for the official line and misdirecting people from understanding the true depths of the problem and from reaching the necessary (revolutionary!) conclusions.

Also, they have no program for a real solution, so their endless whining about the raveges and horrors of US imperialism is inefectual. Millions of people know about the crimes of the Chilean Coup, Central America, on and on. I did a Masters thesis on the US engeneered Coup in Indonesia that resulted in perhaps one million murders. That TOO was arranged with a FAKE TERROR (Reichstag fire) event.

The only person of that intellectual stature that seems to have any clue about the central stategy of US imperialism in this period is Ralph Shoenman. I can't think of a single other left intellectual, or left party that has risen anywhere near to meeting the challenges we face today.

Gold9472
01-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Yes, his work in exposing the nature of US interventions, the media, etc has always been very good. But the problem with Parenti, Chomsky, Zinn and just about every left intellectual is they refuse to see what's in front of their noses with this FAKE TERRORISM ploy. Not just 9-11 - they didn't see anthing funny about the WTC attack in 93 - organized by the FBI - they didn't question the Oklahoma city events - nothing to say about Spain and London bombings. So, I think its fair to say that they are vouching for the official line and misdirecting people from understanding the true depths of the problem and from reaching the necessary (revolutionary!) conclusions.

Also, they have no program for a real solution, so their endless whining about the raveges and horrors of US imperialism is inefectual. Millions of people know about the crimes of the Chilean Coup, Central America, on and on. I did a Masters thesis on the US engeneered Coup in Indonesia that resulted in perhaps one million murders. That TOO was arranged with a FAKE TERROR (Reichstag fire) event.

The only person of that intellectual stature that seems to have any clue about the central stategy of US imperialism in this period is Ralph Shoenman. I can't think of a single other left intellectual, or left party that has risen anywhere near to meeting the challenges we face today.

The Green Party has somewhat. The Icelandic Green Party I believe... and David Cobb somewhat. Cynthia McKinney certainly has tried. Maybe not to the level that she could have, but certainly a lot more than other people that are supposedly "left".

I generally show the Michael Parenti videos to people when I first approach them on 9/11. I think it's a good beginning.

Gold9472
01-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Actually, now that you mention it... there's a Canadian party that's promoting 9/11 Truth... and now we have Carol Brouillet running for Congress...

Gold9472
06-01-2006, 06:33 PM
bump

AuGmENTor
06-02-2006, 09:32 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP
I ask you not to ridicule me, but what does this mean? (my guess is that it is an attempt to get ppl talkin in the thread?)

aceace
06-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Just watched the first 5 parts and now on to the other link.
Very well thought out, I saw Mr. Parenti speak at a peace rally in Indianapolis a few years back. He's quite informed. I must say he probably doesn't speak about 911 as to prevent the conspiracy theorists label. I think he knows the truth though.