PDA

View Full Version : JFK and 911, Is there a Pattern?

jschurchin
03-05-2006, 10:57 PM
I have studied the case of the assassination of JFK for around 30 years now. As far as 911 goes I am a newbee, maybe 3 months. The point I want to make is in both cases the modis operandi was the same. I laid out my thoughts here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=73227&mesg_id=74594

I want to thank Jon for posting JFKII here: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8704

Please watch this video, it does an excellent job of tying the Bush Family to this crime. After watching the video and reading the post ask yourself, could the organization that planned and carried out the killing of JFK also be responsible for 911.

Needless to say I think they are.

PhilosophyGenius
03-06-2006, 01:33 AM
My answer would be no, due to the fact that these around 30-40 years apart and were done for totally different reasons. Also, I wouldn't call this stuff planned out by an "organization", it was carried out by elements high up within our govn't. Just my opinion.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:35 PM
"Could the organization that planned and carried out the killing of JFK also be responsible for 911?", is the question...

My answer might be yes... I think it's a fair statement to say that the CIA was the organization that killed JFK. However, I don't know if the CIA or the military or both were responsible for 9/11. There are too many unanswered questions to know for sure.

As far as the decision makers go... no... I don't think it was the same group of people. However, do you remember M*A*S*H, and After M*A*S*H, or All in the Family, and Archie's Place? Or Friends, and Joey... the latter being the "Spin-Off"... I think the group of individuals who decided on 9/11 were a "Spin-Off" from the original...

George the 1st may have been involved with the JFK assassination, but Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc... weren't... however... in the 70's... those group of individuals became affiliated with each other... and started finding themselves in the same circles...

The group of decision makers for 9/11 were a "spin-off" from the group of decision makers who killed JFK.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Remember though... the CIA is just a "think-tank" essentially... the ones who make the decisions from the information obtained by the CIA is the DIA.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:44 PM
That's not to say the CIA doesn't act on its' own...

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
The Defense Intelligence Agency (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418)

jschurchin
03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Just to clairify PG. When I say organization, I am talking about the CIA. Not the entire agency, mind you, but a select group within it.

Have you ever heard of the DDP? He is the number 3 man in the organization behind the Director and the assistant Director. DDP is an acronym for Deputy Director of Plans, or in the agency the "dirty tricks department". He is responsible for all covert operations against foreign targets. How hard do you think it would be to get the DDP to commit a domestic operation?

I am not trying to disuade you from your beliefs, I am just trying to help you to understand that we do have people in our government who undertake this type of operation on a regular basis.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I think 9/11 was too big for the CIA alone.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Some believe there is a CIA within the CIA... a Shadow CIA...

Gold9472
The group responsible for the Iran/Contra, BMI, stuff...

princesskittypoo
"Could the organization that planned and carried out the killing of JFK also be responsible for 911?", is the question...

My answer might be yes... I think it's a fair statement to say that the CIA was the organization that killed JFK. However, I don't know if the CIA or the military or both were responsible for 9/11. There are too many unanswered questions to know for sure.

As far as the decision makers go... no... I don't think it was the same group of people. However, do you remember M*A*S*H, and After M*A*S*H, or All in the Family, and Archie's Place? Or Friends, and Joey... the latter being the "Spin-Off"... I think the group of individuals who decided on 9/11 were a "Spin-Off" from the original...

George the 1st may have been involved with the JFK assassination, but Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc... weren't... however... in the 70's... those group of individuals became affiliated with each other... and started finding themselves in the same circles...

The group of decision makers for 9/11 were a "spin-off" from the group of decision makers who killed JFK.

i'm not sure what you just said but it sounded really smart so i'll agree with you. plus i've seen some episodes from some of those shows and they were cool! :P

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
i'm not sure what you just said but it sounded really smart so i'll agree with you. plus i've seen some episodes from some of those shows and they were cool! :P

You'd better get out of here before you hurt yourself. :)

princesskittypoo
03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
You'd better get out of here before you hurt yourself. :)
:(
:vl: :vl:

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Remember though... Politicians come and go, however, the "system" remains intact...

PhilosophyGenius
03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Just to clairify PG. When I say organization, I am talking about the CIA. Not the entire agency, mind you, but a select group within it.

Have you ever heard of the DDP? He is the number 3 man in the organization behind the Director and the assistant Director. DDP is an acronym for Deputy Director of Plans, or in the agency the "dirty tricks department". He is responsible for all covert operations against foreign targets. How hard do you think it would be to get the DDP to commit a domestic operation?

I am not trying to disuade you from your beliefs, I am just trying to help you to understand that we do have people in our government who undertake this type of operation on a regular basis.

To refraise what I said, I also agree that the CIA killed Kennedy and I've always thought it was because he wanted to disband the CIA or was against Israel or something of that nature. I also think that the decision was made within the "inner core" of the CIA and possibly others in the govnt as well. other theories people have are that it was the FBI working with the mafia, or people within the govn't who wanted war with Cuba.

Never heard of the DDP

PhilosophyGenius
03-06-2006, 07:13 PM
I think 9/11 was too big for the CIA alone.

I agree. They couldn't possibly be making moves that big without the other agencies knowing or even Presidential authorization.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 07:14 PM
I agree. They couldn't possibly be making moves that big without the other agencies knowing or even Presidential authorization.

How did the CIA make the military stand down?

PhilosophyGenius
03-06-2006, 07:29 PM

Jesse Ventura said the Katrina response can only be handled by the national govn't because of the fact that more than one states were hit, and local and state govn't's wouldn't be able to effectively coordinate a response with the National Guard. The same thinking applies with 9/11 in that so many fields and areas were coordinated in such a way that only the top tier of govn't could have orchestrated it. Not one agency alone.

PhilosophyGenius
03-06-2006, 07:35 PM
And going back to the original question, like I said earlier, the JFK assasination and 9/11 were about 30-40 years apart. The assasination could have only been carried out by top level official (due to all the cover-ups) presumably by the CIA. So for the same people to be responsible for both the JFK assasination and 9/11 doesn't seem logical due to the time span in which the same people would have been in control.

Also, it makes sence that people in these kinds of agencies and branches of govn't would promote people and work with like-minded people. "Team player" if you will. Kinda like in that movie Clear and Present Danger where even though Agent Ryan rose in rank, he was still kept in the dark about many things because he was considered to be a "boyscott".

jschurchin
03-06-2006, 08:21 PM

Really good point. They can't, but Rummy could. I miss spoke earlier, sorry. I mean the Company is the conductor of this symphony with DOD and FBI as the Main Players. DOD for air defense and FBI handles media and investigation. Upper echelon guys, maybe 1 or 2 DOD and 2 or 3 FBI. Everybody else is foot solders following orders. Spooks formulate the plan, everyone does their specific part. These are ruthless motherfuckers who will take what they know to their graves. If someone with specific knowledge does talk, I will be very, very surprised.

Gold9472
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Really good point. They can't, but Rummy could. I miss spoke earlier, sorry. I mean the Company is the conductor of this symphony with DOD and FBI as the Main Players. DOD for air defense and FBI handles media and investigation. Upper echelon guys, maybe 1 or 2 DOD and 2 or 3 FBI. Everybody else is foot solders following orders. Spooks formulate the plan, everyone does their specific part. These are ruthless motherfuckers who will take what they know to their graves. If someone with specific knowledge does talk, I will be very, very surprised.

If they are ever brought before a judge, my guess is they will plead the 5th.

jschurchin
03-06-2006, 08:33 PM
And going back to the original question, like I said earlier, the JFK assasination and 9/11 were about 30-40 years apart. The assasination could have only been carried out by top level official (due to all the cover-ups) presumably by the CIA. So for the same people to be responsible for both the JFK assasination and 9/11 doesn't seem logical due to the time span in which the same people would have been in control.

Also, it makes sence that people in these kinds of agencies and branches of govn't would promote people and work with like-minded people. "Team player" if you will. Kinda like in that movie Clear and Present Danger where even though Agent Ryan rose in rank, he was still kept in the dark about many things because he was considered to be a "boyscott".

Maybe I need to clarify myself. I did not mean the same exact people in the Agency, since most are dead or very old, committed both crimes.
Actually your second paragraph hit's it pretty close. The compartmentalization you talk about with "Jack Ryan" is s.o.p. for the Agency.

A spook by the name of James Jesus Angelton was a major player in the company from the 50's to the 70's. During the Watergate hearings in the early 70's he was asked during a interview what he thought Nixon mean't by "bay of pigs" his response "I am not sure. I wasn't privy to who hit Jack."

jschurchin
03-06-2006, 08:34 PM
If they are ever brought before a judge, my guess is they will plead the 5th.

No Doubt!!