PDA

View Full Version : My Change In Activism

Gold9472
02-24-2006, 07:36 PM
This is hysterical... I was rummaging through my old emails, and I found this one sent to Senator Constance Williams of PA. It was in June 2004. I was heavily involved with medicinal marijuana, and had already been researching 9/11 for a while...

Dear Senator Williams,

I have one question for you, and this is not intended to be cruel or rude to you in any way. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest regard. You have been cordial and responsive to me, and I appreciate that. Now, my question. If the U.S. Government of today is capable of creating the "War On Terror" with false propaganda in an effort to make rich friends richer, who's to say the U.S. Government of 1937 wasn't capable of illegalizing a flower in an effort to make rich friends richer? Essentially creating the "War On Drugs" with false propaganda. I would be very interested to hear your opinion on this subject. Thank you again for your time, and commitment.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jonathan Gold

krsjuan87
02-24-2006, 11:10 PM
did you get a response?

Gold9472
02-24-2006, 11:14 PM
did you get a response?

No... Senator Williams stopped corresponding with me after I started mentioning 9/11...