PDA

View Full Version : Prisonplanet Ballistics Test Proves Cheney's Story A Lie: Video Inside

beltman713
02-20-2006, 04:39 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/190206shooting_vid.htm

Scientific proof Cheney's shooting story a lie
Harry Whittington Shooting Ballistics Tested, Cheney shot at Whittington from 15 feet not 90 as claimed

Windows Media Video (http://www.infowarsmedia.com/ballistics/ballistics_test_mdm.wmv)

SYNOPSIS OF VIDEO NEWS REPORT DOCUMENTING SHOOTING TEST:

Above is a ten minute "see-for-yourself" report that conclusively shows that Vice President Dick Cheney's claims to Kennedy County Sheriff's Deputies in south Texas is a total fabrication.

A massive cover-up has been conducted concerning the shooting. We know that most of the facts that have been told to the public are manufactured frauds.

Cheney claims that he shot Whittington at 90 feet, ballistic tests from the spread of the shotgun pellets to their penetration depth is 100% conclusive.

Harry Whittington was shot at close range, between 15 and 18 feet, not the 90 claimed by Dick Cheney and the Secret Service. It is now clear why they refused to let Sheriff's Deputies interview Cheney for over 13 hours and why they claimed that Whittington's injuries were superficial when in truth they were grievous.

The mainstream media is ignoring this literal smoking gun evidence. Anytime they wish, the local police can conduct their own ballistics tests and they will have the exact same findings. The media can conduct their own tests. The ballistics of shotguns and birdshot is well known to tens of millions of Americans who hunt fowl.

We have now scientifically proved with an engineer and a police officer on-site conducting the test that the American people are being lied to and a cover-up is in progress.

Gold9472
02-20-2006, 05:01 PM
I think he was drunk, and had his girlfriend with him. Maybe. I wasn't there. :)

PhilosophyGenius
02-20-2006, 06:02 PM
I think he was high on coke, has his girlfriend with him, and shot his friend because he thought it would be funny. Just a theory.