PDA

View Full Version : DAMN IT!!! SPEAK UP AMERICA

Gold9472
03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm creating this thread in the hopes that people will start calling their local and national media outlets, and asking them why they're not covering the global catastrophy taking place.

Tell them that we are tired of their "Corporate News", and that they are there for a reason.

They are there to tell the AMERICAN PEOPLE about the welfare of their country, and their world.

It is their RESPONSIBILITY, and their RIGHT given to them by the founding fathers of this country.

Please speak up... In this regard, silence is NOT "Golden".

Gold9472
03-10-2005, 10:49 PM
National and International Media

michael.isikoff@newsweek.com; woodwardb@washpost.com; bill.oreilly@foxnews.com; oreilly@foxnews.com; executive-editor@nytimes.com; managing-editor@nytimes.com; jfarah@worldnetdaily.com; editor@newsmax.com; tips@upi.com; rrichard@ap.org; Hannity@foxnews.com; michaelsavage@paulreveresociety.com; drudge@drudgereport.com; IHT@IHT.com; editor@reuters.com; moneyline@cnn.com; Dean.Baquet@latimes.com; JerrySeper@washingtontimes.com; bgertz@washingtontimes.com; b.grueskin@wsj.com; letters@nationalreview.com; t.cullen@wsj.com; j.heller@wsj.com; nicholas.witchell@bbc.co.uk; andrew.marr@bbc.co.uk; rageh.omaar@bbc.co.uk; matt.frei@bbc.co.uk; mark.mardell@bbc.co.uk; natasha.kaplinsky@bbc.co.uk; richard.sambrook@bbc.co.uk; roger.mosey@bbc.co.uk; john.irvine@itn.co.uk; tom.bradby@itn.co.uk; warrickj@washpost.com; pincusw@washpost.com; ottawayb@washpost.com; marcusr@washpost.com; leenj@washpost.com; flahertym@washpost.com; 2020@abc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; 60m@cbsnews.com; dateline@nbc.com; consortnew@aol.cm; axavila@telemundo.com; susan.candiotti@turner.com; msoler@uniiion.net; 48hours@cbsnews.com; editor@thetimes.co.uk; investigations@herald.com; nationalnews@herald.com; Editors@HumanEventsOnline.com; editor@guardianunlimited.co.uk; foreign.news@thetimes.co.uk; newseditor@independent.co.uk; foreigneditor@independent.co.uk; media@theaustralian.com.au; sbrown@cnsnews.com; shogenson@cnsnews.com; jdmowbra@erols.com; dgilson@motherjones.com; jdettmer@insightmag.com; tmaier@insightmag.com; prodriguez@insightmag.com; ktimmerman@insightmag.com; editor@spectator.org; pathencntr@aol.com; michael@lapressclub.com; econtv@earthlink.net; info@media-alliance.com; WMadsen777@aol.com; Info@ap.org, mschneider@ap.org; info@ap.org, abreed@ap.org; jaffleck@ap.org; dcrary@ap.org; alevinson@ap.org; rtanner@ap.org; bdesilva@ap.org; csullivan@ap.org; yblackman@ap.org; parrillaga@ap.org; ccarter@ap.org; scohen@ap.org; mcrenson@ap.org; jdonn@ap.org; dhastings@ap.org; tlewan@ap.org; mmendoza@ap.org; jschwartz@ap.org

Gold9472
03-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Here is an EXCELLENT site to find the contact information of your local news...

http://www.newspaperlinks.com/voyager.cfm

Gold9472
03-10-2005, 11:27 PM
I HATE BEING POWERLESS!!!

somebigguy
03-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Jon, I just sent out a little blast this morning.

Gold9472
03-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey Jon, I just sent out a little blast this morning.

I hope everyone makes a conscious effort to at least send one email or letter out a week.

somebigguy
03-11-2005, 10:17 AM
I hope everyone makes a conscious effort to at least send one email or letter out a week.
Yeah, but when I said "little blast", I meant I farted!!!

Hahaha, just kidding. Don't feel like laughing much after reading that article though...

danceyogamom
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
I HATE BEING POWERLESS!!!

you aren't powerless until you allow yourself to be defeated. Even working at the most base of levels is effecting change in some way ...

think of your ripple effect here ... everything you say and post reaches people, who in turn reach other people ...

it will come together - its just going to take a long time (weren't you saying this to me in another thread?)

somebigguy
03-11-2005, 11:59 AM
you aren't powerless until you allow yourself to be defeated. Even working at the most base of levels is effecting change in some way ...

think of your ripple effect here ... everything you say and post reaches people, who in turn reach other people ...

it will come together - its just going to take a long time (weren't you saying this to me in another thread?)
It's too late, and he knows it. It's always been too late, the world is full of stupid, ignorant people, and there's not much any of us can do about it.

Gold9472
03-11-2005, 07:44 PM

Sweet DYM...

One of my "character defects" is that sometimes I want what I want, when I want it. Last night I felt like screaming at the world... So... that's what I did, in my own way...

Gold9472
03-11-2005, 07:45 PM
It's too late, and he knows it. It's always been too late, the world is full of stupid, ignorant people, and there's not much any of us can do about it.

I'm not a fatalist... I believe in people.

Gold9472
03-11-2005, 07:45 PM
SBG... If I thought it was too late... I wouldn't be here.

somebigguy
03-12-2005, 11:19 AM
SBG... If I thought it was too late... I wouldn't be here.
Well, I know it's too late and I'm still here.

You know environmentalists are among the most depressed people in society. They know they will never cause enough change to make a difference, and it destroys them. They still try though...

Gold9472
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm bumping this thread so that people remind the media of their responsibility.

princesskittypoo
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
:( can't find the senator's link you were referring to.... i'll write o'reilly.... i like him most of the time... although i haven't been watching the news lately just getting my news here (thanks!) i spread it sometimes too.... so there is a little ripple effect going on.

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
O'Reilly?? Bill O'Reilly??? Good luck!!!

Gold9472
05-10-2005, 08:08 PM
:( can't find the senator's link you were referring to.... i'll write o'reilly.... i like him most of the time... although i haven't been watching the news lately just getting my news here (thanks!) i spread it sometimes too.... so there is a little ripple effect going on.

Sweety... O'Reilly is scum. Thanks for spreading the word though.

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
I can't say that I call or email our media outlets. I do however spread the word and refer many people to this site. I am a 25 year old male and being a 25 year old male I tend to party a lot(more than I should). Through the course of an average party night (Friday and Saturday nights) I always meet new people. I have found out that MANY others feel that our Gov't is corrupt. I have got into many debates because of what Jon and others have taught me. Some people don't want to hear what I say because they think that our Gov't is perfect and could never do us wrong but they listen.

Gold9472
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I can't say that I call or email our media outlets. I do however spread the word and refer many people to this site. I am a 25 year old male and being a 25 year old male I tend to party a lot(more than I should). Through the course of an average party night (Friday and Saturday nights) I always meet new people. I have found out that MANY others feel that our Gov't is corrupt. I have got into many debates because of what Jon and others have taught me. Some people don't want to hear what I say because they think that our Gov't is perfect and could never do us wrong but they listen.

Sweety... thanks for spreading the word...

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Well, I suggest you carry a little stash of DVDs with you and hand them out to the people you meet. I'm sure we can come up with a few choice topics for you.

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Sweety... thanks for spreading the word...Look at me being all patriotic and shit.

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Look at me being all patriotic and shit.
Hey, how were those Sable pictures?

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey, how were those Sable pictures?Man I used to have a copy of that Playboy but the pages some how got stuck together and I had to throw it away... ;)

Gold9472
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I just sent this to some people I know...

Hey,

I had an idea. Would it be possible to organize a "National March"? Something that starts in New York, and ends in Washington D.C., gradually picking up people along the way who want to participate? Within the last few weeks, we have seen news stories that require attention. If our National Media outlets refuse to do so, it then falls on the shoulders of the people. Something properly advertised could create the largest demonstration in history.

Again, Just a thought,

Jon Gold

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Man I used to have a copy of that Playboy but the pages some how got stuck together and I had to throw it away... ;)
Hey WhiteGuy, another night race this Saturday!!!!

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I just sent this to some people I know...

Hey,

I had an idea. Would it be possible to organize a "National March"? Something that starts in New York, and ends in Washington D.C., gradually picking up people along the way who want to participate? Within the last few weeks, we have seen news stories that require attention. If our National Media outlets refuse to do so, it then falls on the shoulders of the people. Something properly advertised could create the largest demonstration in history.

Again, Just a thought,

Jon Gold
Really, I didn't think you actually knew anyone.

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey WhiteGuy, another night race this Saturday!!!!Damn, Shit, Fuck.... I have this damned Graduation party to go to. Maybe I can get out of going! :)

somebigguy
05-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Damn, Shit, Fuck.... I have this damned Graduation party to go to. Maybe I can get out of going! :)
Graduation parties are for chumps. This is Nascar!!!

Gold9472
10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
bump

Gold9472
11-17-2005, 05:10 PM
bump