PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Weldon On The Washington Journal - Video Inside

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Rep. Weldon On The Washington Journal

Click Here (rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/iraq/iraq_wj021506_weldon.rm)

It talks about a few things, including Able Danger.

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 01:32 PM
They could have prevented 9/11 if the information from Able Danger was passed on to the right organizations. Not a single mention of any of the information I gave him. He's STILL supportive of Dubya and Rummy.

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 01:42 PM
He is talking poorly about Clinton, and positively about Bush. He's saying that one of the important things about Able Danger is the fact that the 9/11 Commission completely disregarded the information in their final report. Well guess what Mr. Weldon...

THEY COMPLETELY DISREGARDED A LOT OF THINGS IN THE FINAL REPORT THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ABLE DANGER!!!

He's only talking about Able Danger, and how their information could have prevented 9/11. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect that the hearings today will focus on the same thing. Which means that he completely disregarded all of the information I gave him. Which means that Able Danger may very well be what everyone has suspected from the beginning. A diversion. Something to take the focus away from Bush, and direct it towards Clinton.

Partridge
02-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Yup.

Partridge
02-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, and also, we need MORE SPYING!

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Such fucking bullshit.

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 01:56 PM
All we can hope for is that a lot of people show up for the hearing today with flyers, and signs, etc....

jetsetlemming
02-15-2006, 05:40 PM
He is talking poorly about Clinton, and positively about Bush. He's saying that one of the important things about Able Danger is the fact that the 9/11 Commission completely disregarded the information in their final report. Well guess what Mr. Weldon...

THEY COMPLETELY DISREGARDED A LOT OF THINGS IN THE FINAL REPORT THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ABLE DANGER!!!

He's only talking about Able Danger, and how their information could have prevented 9/11. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect that the hearings today will focus on the same thing. Which means that he completely disregarded all of the information I gave him. Which means that Able Danger may very well be what everyone has suspected from the beginning. A diversion. Something to take the focus away from Bush, and direct it towards Clinton.
Are you sure the stuff you sent to him got to him, and not just a secretary?

Gold9472
02-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I delivered it to Wayne Roberts, who in turn, emailed me when he dropped it off at his house.