02-11-2006, 11:54 PM
PERIOD

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Why not?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Why not?

Because it would most likely result in World War III.

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Should we wait for them to attack us, or take care of this before Americans are killed?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Should we wait for them to attack us, or take care of this before Americans are killed?

That's the neoconservative outlook. That argument could be used against every country.

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 08:52 PM
It makes more sense than the liberal outlook....wait until they attack and react to it.

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:03 PM
It makes more sense than the liberal outlook....wait until they attack and react to it.

You do know that according to the U.S. Intelligence Review (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3587), Iran is at least 5-10 years away from having a nuclear weapon, correct?

That's of course not what the Bush Administration (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8167) is saying. Not that I believe a WORD from them considering the lies they spewed to get us into Iraq.

This book (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7477) says the CIA gave Iran the plans for a bomb. There were reports that AQ Khan (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6351) gave Iran plans for a bomb.

However, when you take into account that Iran knows full well that both the U.S. and Israel are DYING to bomb them, could you blame them for trying to build a nuclear weapon?

Incidentally, why is it ok for Israel to have Nuclear Weapons that aren't monitored by the IAEA?

Also, you realize, that wanting to bomb Iran has nothing to do with whether or not they have a nuclear weapon. It has to do with the fact that on March 20th, Iran is going to start trading oil in Euros, and not dollars.

That will have a devastating effect on our economy.

That is why Iran is so "dangerous".

Pre-emptive war is no different than what the Nazis did.

PhilosophyGenius
02-12-2006, 09:21 PM

Who says they want to attack us and who says they can or will build nukes?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Who says they want to attack us and who says they can or will build nukes?

The issue isn't nukes. They may or may not have them as far as we know... if they do, I don't blame them considering we're breathing down their necks.

PhilosophyGenius
02-12-2006, 09:26 PM
What I'm sayin in the Bush Administration is making them look like the most dangerous threat to America in the world when they arnt.

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 09:34 PM
What I'm sayin in the Bush Administration is making them look like the most dangerous threat to America in the world when they arnt.
How do you know they are not a threat?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:35 PM
How do you know they are not a threat?

How do we know Canada is not a threat?

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 09:42 PM
How do we know Canada is not a threat?

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Why do you answer a question with a question?

The point is... we can strike anyone based on your philosophy. Why aren't we attacking North Korea? They already have nuclear weapons.

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 09:47 PM
The point is... we can strike anyone based on your philosophy. Why aren't we attacking North Korea? They already have nuclear weapons.
The point is...it makes no difference who we attack....libs will object. When we first arrived in Iraq, libs were asking why not Iran...Iran are the dangerous ones they said....If we attacked Korea, you libs would come up with a reason why we shouldn't.

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:50 PM
The point is...it makes no difference who we attack....libs will object. When we first arrived in Iraq, libs were asking why not Iran...Iran are the dangerous ones they said....If we attacked Korea, you libs would come up with a reason why we shouldn't.

The point is, we went to Iraq based on lies and deceit, and now as a result, 250,000 civilians have died, 2000+ American soldiers have died, and 1000's of Americans have been wounded.

For what?

You're damned right we'll object to any military action that is based on the desires of a few.

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Incidentally, what do you think will happen after we strike Iran?

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 10:03 PM
The point is, we went to Iraq based on lies and deceit, and now as a result, 250,000 civilians have died, 2000+ American soldiers have died, and 1000's of Americans have been wounded.

For what?

You're damned right we'll object to any military action that is based on the desires of a few.
What lies would you be referring to?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 10:06 PM
What lies would you be referring to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry... take a look around the site sometime.

BlueStateConservative
02-12-2006, 10:08 PM
In order for it to be considered a lie, you must prove intent to decieve. Can you do this?

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 10:12 PM
In order for it to be considered a lie, you must prove intent to decieve. Can you do this?

The intelligence and facts were fixed around the policy.

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 10:12 PM
The policy for pre-emptive strikes.

Gold9472
02-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Here you go... an entire report about it.

Click Here (http://rawstory.com/other/conyersreportrawstory.pdf)

PhilosophyGenius
02-13-2006, 02:09 AM

Here ya go:

Downing Street Memo:
http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html

Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War: (documentary)
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6423.htm

Frontline: The War Behind Closed Doors: (documentary)
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/view/

BlueStateConservative, please watch/read these posts and tell me what ya think. Thank you.

(There's tons of proof the intel was fixed, everyone feel free to add links and maybe we could make a new thread out of this!)

somebigguy
02-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Hey guys, give him a break, since Bush has changed the terminology from "WMDs" to "Nuclear Capabilities" he is completely confused and unaware of the fact that he is falling for the same scam twice.

BlueStateConservative
02-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Here ya go:

Downing Street Memo:
http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html

Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War: (documentary)
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6423.htm

Frontline: The War Behind Closed Doors: (documentary)
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/view/

BlueStateConservative, please watch/read these posts and tell me what ya think. Thank you.

(There's tons of proof the intel was fixed, everyone feel free to add links and maybe we could make a new thread out of this!)
Already read em. This is not the first liberal message board I have visited. If these DSM papers have given you the proof you need and your party has done nothing, then your party is worthless. You tell me, did the DSM come straight out of the Dan Rather school of journalism, or are the dems a bunch of spineless wussies?

somebigguy
02-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Already read em. This is not the first liberal message board I have visited. If these DSM papers have given you the proof you need and your party has done nothing, then your party is worthless. You tell me, did the DSM come straight out of the Dan Rather school of journalism, or are the dems a bunch of spineless wussies?
Hey dude, we know the Liberal party is useless, why do you automatically assume we are Liberals on this board?

The Libs are lying crooks, the Republicans are lying crooks, and the supposed Democracy in America is nothing but a smokescreen.

BlueStateConservative
02-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey dude, we know the Liberal party is useless, why do you automatically assume we are Liberals on this board?
Well, dude, this place has liberal written all over it. Most of the avatars are anti-Bush, the "9/11 truth" ad on the front page, and someone who is a Republican, says she is a "nice troll." No doubt in my mind this place is full of liberals.

Gold9472
02-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, dude, this place has liberal written all over it. Most of the avatars are anti-Bush, the "9/11 truth" ad on the front page, and someone who is a Republican, says she is a "nice troll." No doubt in my mind this place is full of liberals.

If choosing right from wrong makes me a liberal, then yes, I am a liberal. However, I do not support the Democratic Party. There are a few shining lights, but overall, the Democratic Party is worthless.

BlueStateConservative
02-13-2006, 11:41 AM
If choosing right from wrong makes me a liberal, then yes, I am a liberal. However, I do not support the Democratic Party. There are a few shining lights, but overall, the Democratic Party is worthless.
Who do you support?

Gold9472
02-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Who do you support?

As far as a "party"? Whichever one puts forward the best candidate. Last election, to me, that was David Cobb. However, Michael Badnarik was equally as good, but not as vocal about 9/11 Truth.

Partridge
02-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Who is this guy? Are we sure he isn't regular having a laugh?

But for what it's worth...

Obviously you didn't 'read them' - because two of them are visual documentaries. In answer to the question of whether the Downing Street Minutes (not a memo, but the official minutes of a meeting between top Blair people and Richard Dearlove, the head of MI6 - the British CIA) are genuine (hint: they are) or whether the Democrats are a useless oppossition party incapable of mounting a fight to save their lives - then I would have to agree with the latter.

But I have to say I love the way you automatically assume that because someone opposes the policies of the Republican Party, they must automatically support the Democrats. As if there are only two political ideologies in the world, (both of them being basically the same). I guess that would make someone like Pat Buchanan, or Paul Craig Roberts 'liberals'.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never vote either Democrat or Republican in my life. They both represent the same corporate interests, and as I am not a corporation CEO or shareholder they thus do not represent me.

PhilosophyGenius
02-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, give him a break, since Bush has changed the terminology from "WMDs" to "Nuclear Capabilities" he is completely confused and unaware of the fact that he is falling for the same scam twice.

good one

PhilosophyGenius
02-13-2006, 06:01 PM

First of all, welcome to the YBBS!

Secondly, you asked for proof that Bush and his administration lied us into war. I've provided the proof. There's tons of other documentaries where high level govnt officials and CIA guys talked about how the intel was 'cherry picked' in order to build a case that wasn't there.

And I'm not a liberal by the way, I'm in the center.

Holla!

somebigguy
02-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Anti-Bush avatars and 9/11 Truth does not automatically mean liberal. Quit labelling people based on first impressions.

Gold9472
02-16-2006, 07:30 PM
bump