02-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I have bought a few movies such as:

Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State
Hijacking Catastrophe
Truth & Politcs - Unanswered Questions About 911
The Truth & Lies of 911
Loose Change
911 The Road to Tyranny
Okay, more than a few but my question is are there any others out there that you 911 truth seekers have viewed that you consider better than these? A better question might be is there a poll on this site of ALL the movies and the poll results? The reason I ask is that even after viewing these I have come away disappointed with what I saw. Either they had stuff edited in that comes across as suspect or they are just too darn fatalistic for my tastes with all the musical drama behind them (or too dry in some cases). Ed Shultz on AirAmerica mentioned that some people had sent him some DVD's to view and I sure would like to know the titles because he did come across as someone with a slightly changed view than before he saw them. I would think it would have to be a pretty good DVD to have that effect on him. Apparently one had a lot of math that was impressive so if any help can be had it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dble T

Gold9472
02-03-2006, 10:36 PM
I have bought a few movies such as:

Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State
Hijacking Catastrophe
Truth & Politcs - Unanswered Questions About 911
The Truth & Lies of 911
Loose Change
911 The Road to Tyranny
Okay, more than a few but my question is are there any others out there that you 911 truth seekers have viewed that you consider better than these? A better question might be is there a poll on this site of ALL the movies and the poll results? The reason I ask is that even after viewing these I have come away disappointed with what I saw. Either they had stuff edited in that comes across as suspect or they are just too darn fatalistic for my tastes with all the musical drama behind them (or too dry in some cases). Ed Shultz on AirAmerica mentioned that some people had sent him some DVD's to view and I sure would like to know the titles because he did come across as someone with a slightly changed view than before he saw them. I would think it would have to be a pretty good DVD to have that effect on him. Apparently one had a lot of math that was impressive so if any help can be had it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dble T

Watch, "The Great Conspiracy" by Barrie Zwicker, and let me know what you think.

Dble T
02-04-2006, 12:51 AM
JG,

I had forgot to mention I had bought "The Great Deception" by Mr. Zwicker. If you have seen that is his other DVD that you mention much different than?

Gold9472
02-04-2006, 12:52 AM
JG,

I had forgot to mention I had bought "The Great Deception" by Mr. Zwicker. If you have seen that is his other DVD that you mention much different than?

Honestly, I didn't know there was another DVD from Barrie.

Dble T
02-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Yeah, I think it was one of the first that he did. Had to buy it on VHS at the time. Rather simplistic but to the point...oil.

Dble T
02-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Can one do poll at this site? If so, would like to poll the movies out there since I have not gotten a reply about that yet. I would imagine you would of of said something since you are a familiar name over here.

Dble T
02-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Does anybody but JG have any input on 911 DVD's? If you have seen a good one, other than the ones I posted above, I would appreciate hearing about it or at least the title. Seems like others here would know some as afterall isn't this a 911 board?!

Dble T