PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda on TV

somebigguy
01-29-2006, 02:44 PM
On A&E, there are a pile of 9/11 shows today. Right now I'm watching something called "The Rise and Fall of the World Trade Center". Later on there is something about Flight 93, and something else on tonight. While pushing the official story, a few tidbits of truth squeaked through, specifically:

- Molten metal under the towers was mentioned a couple of times, and it was stated without any opposition, that this was caused by all those combustibles such as furniture and carpets festering in the oxygen starved environment beneath the towers even though that defies physics and logic.

One of the people who made this statement specifically was someone named: Richard Riggs.

- The 47 Steel core columns were mentioned, and their existence was never disputed.

- The fact that the jet fuel either burned or evaporated within minutes of the crashes.

- The fact that the concrete was pulverized.

PhilosophyGenius
01-29-2006, 03:21 PM
On the Discovery Channel a while ago they had 2 9/11 specials. One specifically about 'the flight that fought back', which has the same title. And another one where they recreated the events which 'went on' during the hijackings. Knowing what I know now some of the stuff was innaccurate.

But I still wonder about the phone calls that took place on those fights were airline stewarteses called traffic control in fear.

911=inside job
01-29-2006, 04:20 PM
"the world trade center" is on right now where i live...

i just told my wife that i was going to find out the truth about 911 because theyre going to show us on a&e...

somebigguy
01-29-2006, 08:27 PM
"the world trade center" is on right now where i live...

i just told my wife that i was going to find out the truth about 911 because theyre going to show us on a&e...
Probably the same one I saw,let me know what you think.

Gold9472
01-30-2006, 09:33 PM
I can't bring myself to watch it.