PDA

View Full Version : The Bad Things About Bill Clinton Thread

Gold9472
01-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I figured... we ALWAYS pick on dubya... let's devote some time to the evils of Bill Clinton... I'll start off, and you add to it.

A Witness List for House Hearings on Vol II of the CIA's Inspector General's Report on CIA Drug Trafficking

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ciadrugs/witness_list.html

Hillary Rodham Clinton - Senior partner in Rose law firm which negotiated many secret CIA contracts at the Mena airport for various tenants including members of the Hubbell family.

Roger Clinton - Brother of William Jefferson Clinton. Recovering cocaine addict. Involved with sales of cocaine.

William Jefferson Clinton - Governor of Arkansas during heavy and admitted CIA covert ops during Contra war. Received numerous reports of drug trafficking at Mena airport and was allegedly involved.

PhilosophyGenius
01-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Did a bunch of crap before he left office. Such as give a tax evader a pardon because he was friends with his dad. And made a couple bullshit laws.

Gold9472
01-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Isn't it funny that neither of us mentioned him commiting perjury. For a blowjob.

WhiteGuySaysThis
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Isn't it funny that neither of us mentioned him commiting perjury. For a blowjob.I don't know how I feel abut that situation. I mean, it's really none of our business what he does in his sex life. But, on the other hand, he was the president and whether he likes it or not, he was/is a role model.

PhilosophyGenius
01-18-2006, 08:02 PM
I was going to mention that but after a while I thought, "well that whole scandle wasn't really Clinton's fault, it was that sleezy what's his name hotshot lawyer Ken Star". That was between him and his wife, no one else.

And as far as perjery goes, shit I'd lie about that too, we all would.

Gold9472
01-18-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't know how I feal abut that situation. I mean, it's really none of our business what he does in his sex life. But, on the other hand, he was the president and whether he likes it or not, he was/is a role model.

Are you in a political thread?

WhiteGuySaysThis
01-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Are you in a political thread?I sometimes post in political threads. ASS!

Gold9472
01-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I sometimes post in political threads. ASS!

Ok... just checking. Did you know Bill's first name is really William?

Good Doctor HST
01-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow. No mention yet about the Vince Foster "suicide"?

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/vince-foster/

....for all your queries into that little moment in history.

Gold9472
01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Wow. No mention yet about the Vince Foster "suicide"?

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/vince-foster/

....for all your queries into that little moment in history.

:)

Different Theories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

Although it has been maintained that Foster was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head at that site, some conspiracy theorists allege, no bullet fragments were ever found and very little blood was present at the body's final location. Thus, the theorists assert suspicions that the body had been moved from another location to the park site. Despite, the offical reports some people reject them and believe that while he was located on an incline, the trickle of blood ran contrary to gravity. No explanation was offered to explain this The U.S. Park Police were assigned to investigate the murder, but no more information was ever disclosed.

With respect to this case, conspiracy theorists are divided into two groups. Some suspect that Foster committed suicide in a location that was embarrassing to figures connected to the Clinton administration and that government agents dumped his body in the park to avoid any embarrassment. Others suspect that Foster died from a shot from a small-caliber pistol to the neck and his body was dumped in the park. A book by Christopher Andersen entitled Bill and Hillary: The Marriage [16] claims there was an affair between Foster and Hillary Clinton and some claim that this supposed affair has some relation to Foster's death.

Special prosecutor Kenneth Starr, a Republican lawyer who investigated the Clintons on several other issues, including Whitewater, concluded after a three-year investigation that Foster had shot himself. Urban legend debunking website Snopes.com cites this as proof that Foster was not murdered, claiming "If Foster had been murdered or if unanswered questions about his death remained, Starr would have been the last person to want to conclude the investigation prematurely."

Partridge
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
That whole 'lets bomb the shit out of Serbia' thing - including the offices of Serbian State TV. A war crime.

Shafting the Palestinians at Camp David.

NAFTA and neo-liberalism in general.

Resuming Ancient Forest logging.

I'm sure there's much much more.