PDA

View Full Version : I'm Just Curious

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Since I've never been one to argue the whole Missile/Pentagon theory, I'm wondering how people explain these eyewitness accounts away?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0,1300,550486,00.html

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/CAREER/trends/09/11/witnesses/

"I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.'

"And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon.

"Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out. And then it was chaos on the highway as people tried to either move around the traffic and go down, either forward or backward.

"We had a lady in front of me, who was backing up and screaming, 'Everybody go back, go back, they've hit the Pentagon.'

http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2001/dec%202001/1201bauer.htm

“I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

911=inside job
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
i dont even give a shit about them... how easy would they be to fake?? you know how many people work at the pentagon....

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 03:24 PM
So every news account of that day that has eyewitness accounts was faked? Who's to say all news accounts of that day weren't?

PhilosophyGenius
01-15-2006, 05:00 PM
It was more likely a small remote control plane than a missle. A missle would be to obvious.

somebigguy
01-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought. Remember that Pentagon memo telling people to say they saw a passenger plane that day? I wonder if that was ever proven...

911=inside job
01-15-2006, 06:14 PM
gold, do you think it was a 757 that hit the pentagon???

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 06:57 PM
gold, do you think it was a 757 that hit the pentagon???

I think the the possibility exists.

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 06:58 PM
I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought. Remember that Pentagon memo telling people to say they saw a passenger plane that day? I wonder if that was ever proven...

That statement doesn't make any sense. Half of the arguments I see for controlled demolition are based on eyewitness accounts.

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 07:07 PM
As long as I think the possibility exists, you will never see me promote the idea of a missile hitting the Pentagon.

jschurchin
01-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi All,
I really have a hard time with a plane hitting the Pentagon, and here's why.

Not enough shrapnel of the plane was left. I live near Pittsburgh and about 10 years ago we had a 737 plow nose first into the ground at 450 mph. Granted the parts left were small, for the most part, but there were A LOT of them, including sizable engine parts. We dont have this at the Pentagon. A 757 is a BIG airplane you would think there would be more of it left.

But the main reason for my doubt is the 16' hole in the THIRD RING of the building. It is just inconceivable, to me, that a aluminum and alloy plane could penatrate 5 reinforced concrete walls and have enough energy left to create a 16' hole in the 6th one. Granted the craft was going approx. 500 mph, but still.

As for the eyewitnesses, think about this, the beltway is full of vehicles, all are eyewitnesses but only a handfull are interviewed. Why? If I am on the beltway and a Airplane just went screaming over my head I would telling anyone who would listen what I saw and where I was when I saw it.

Just my opinion. Keep up the great thought's Jon, they are stimulating.

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 11:53 PM
I will not promote the "Missile/Pentagon" theory. The reason being, there's no video footage of it. There's no whistleblower coming forward to say they were part of the crew that launched it. There are TOO many contradictions in the eyewitness accounts.

However, I don't understand that if there is evidence that exists out there that could prove what actually hit the Pentagon, why we're not being shown it.

I don't understand why FBI agents, within 5 minutes of the event, decided to confiscate the videos from the neighboring hotel and gas station. Shouldn't their priorities have been with making sure everyone at the Pentagon was safe? Who in their right mind would think to confiscate videos in the moment of a disaster? Unless they were SUPER FBI agents without a heart, or a sense of fear, who thought that those videos might come in handy to investigate what happened. Well if that's the case, why not release them? Maybe they were ordered to confiscate them prior to the event taking place. I'm not comfortable with the reasons we're being given as to why they're not being released.

I don't understand why the Pentagon's anti-aircraft batteries weren't fired. Someone mentioned to me that they think they actually may have been fired, and that's why the videos have been confiscated. Again, release them.

I don't understand why planes from neighboring Andrews Air Force base weren't sent to intercept Flight 77 knowing full well that it was being monitored by the likes of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld for at least 50 miles.

I don't understand how Hani Hanjour, a person with VERY questionable flight skills, managed to make what other pilots have referred to as an "impossible maneuver".

The information about the Pentagon is VERY damaging without even mentioning something other than Flight 77 hitting it. That's my personal opinion.

Also, if you look at almost ALL of the critiques of the movement by the mainstream media, they almost always focus on that theory as a way to discredit us.

I think it's best to just avoid the speculation, and focus on the facts. That's my opinion.

PhilosophyGenius
01-16-2006, 12:16 AM
There are plenty of eye-witnesses who say they saw something such as a small plane hitting the pentagon. And check out these vidoes:

Fox News: No Plane Debris at Pentagon:
http://yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7082

Pentagon Strike:
http://yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5649

As far as eye witnesses go, you don't need them. Just look at the hole in the Pentagon, that speaks for itself.

Another fact you forgot to mention: Before you (Gold) had shown me a flight list of flight 93 which hit the Pentagon and it had no Arab names on it.

AuGmENTor
04-20-2007, 07:55 PM
If it was a plane that hit the pentagon, the first twenty feet of it must have been PACKED with explosives to penetrate that far...

I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought.
Or programmed. Just enough credible people to be able to have a few solid witnesses.
Further, how do you explain all the pilots who said that there was NO WAY a seasoned pilot could have pulled off that manuver?

MrDark71
04-20-2007, 11:27 PM
My three cents.....

I can only deduce their had to be a large plane with American Airline markings. Further more, something hit the Pentagon that doesn't seem to have caused the same type of damage a jetliner would have. A large C-130 and a large white jet were filmed over Washington immediately afterwards.

Since I can only speculate ...I came up with this. A large jetliner with American Airlines markings was flown over the Pentagon in concert with whatever caused the explosion. Once the plane clears the Pentagon it's over the river and into the airport area were it would blend in with the surroundings of other flights taking off and landing. Further more the exterior of the plane simply was changed white once it passed the Pentagon. How can that be done? I'm no scientist but does anyone remember "Freaky Freezies" gloves that have images appear and dissapear based on surface temperature? That was 1983? I'm guessing they have better ways to alter somethings appearance naturally with the press of a button.

Taking in account the video footage is from an angle that would not greatly limited in capturing a low flying airliner...especially if it passed over closer to the camera ... a fly over is well within reason. Any witness close enough would most likely fixate on the huge explosion and flames ...or slight of hand ...this second of shocking distraction is all it would take. In a panic they know they saw a plane ...an American Airline jet....flying very low.....at the Pentagon.....huge explosion....no more plane in sight ....conclusion...a plane hit the Pentagon.

But that's just me...

AuGmENTor
04-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Good points. I never even mentioned the un-released footage from the DC Sheraton and the Sunoco. What a crock of shit. I kinda reflect back to what you said about what is really the point (this was a while ago). I think maybe the cancer has spread just too far for any one event to make any real changes in anything.

aceace
04-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Airplanes are made of aluminum mostly which is a weak metal compared to steel. The Pentagon is a reinforced concrete and steel building built to withstand bombs. The wings which are huge on a 757 should have been outside the bldg. There is no explanation for this. The hole in the 6th ring cannot be explained and does not follow physics. Link below explains 6th hole possible.

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/exit.html

MrDark71
04-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Some guy has a video with some interesting information about the planes flight path compared to where the "OS" said it was. He interviewed police officers that were on the Citgo lot and the camera's caught them on film. Pretty interesting stuff