PDA

View Full Version : Can Anybody Tell Me What The Letters Say On This Piece Of Plane?

Gold9472
01-10-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photodata/original/12390.jpg

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Dude that pic looks like a total fake. How long after was it taken that there was no smoke? I was there a wekk ipso de facto, and there was nowhere on that site that was that smoke free. Also, I have NEVER seen a pic that showed ANY plane wreckage like this one does... And I've seen alot of em. I have no idea what those letters say... You mean the spray painted ones?

Gold9472
07-09-2006, 02:57 PM
I doubt very much that this photo is a "total fake". I was referring to the white letters on the left.

Eckolaker
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
I doubt the picture is fake, but I agree with Augmentor here.

How many days/weeks after the collapse was this photo taken? Probably enough time to plant that if necessary.

Whats interesting is that plane wreckage shows no signs of being subjected to a fire, let alone one that was supposedly hot enough to soften High-tensile steel columns

AuGmENTor
07-09-2006, 03:35 PM
I doubt very much that this photo is a "total fake". I was referring to the white letters on the left.

Well, then I don't know what you'd call something that doesn't seem to be real then. Lets call it a "partial fake" shall we? I was there on the 11th, and for like a week after, and at no time did I see anything as clear as that picture is, relative to the vantage point of that pic. There were a few sunny days, yes. But the sun didn't really get through the smoke all that well at the actual site. Also, I knew I wasn't going to be allowed to stay there very long, as it was I was amazed how long I got away with it, and I looked at everything I could. At no time did I see a speckle of plane wreckage, save for a landing gear tandem, twisted into some structural steel. And that was black from fire damage. I must admit that I didn't see anyone trucking in wreckage either, but I was there in like 16 hour shifts. That photo looks like it was taken no less than 3 weeks from the 11th, based on the lack of smoke and airbourne particulates. I could be full of shit, I don't think about the specifics too much, especially now that I suspect our government made it happen. At the time, I took it at face value, that terrorrist operated planes had caused that damage. I wish I could relive it from my perspective now. The way they went about removing us (they said they were FEMA, but I think it was more likely the FBI or one of those groups) broked no argument. We all had a bunch of firemens gear on, so until they found out who we were, it was all good. After though, it was all sign here (mostly health waivers and official secrets docs and such) and hey cya later, never come back, and never EVER talk about what you saw, under penalty of JAIL FOREVER... Not those exact words, but you get the idea. Knowing what I know now, I could give a fuck.... Come and get me, fuckers.

borepstein
07-09-2006, 04:10 PM
N2515
V

I think that is what's written on the piece of wreckage in the lower right part of the picture.