PDA

View Full Version : To All Canuckers

somebigguy
12-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey all, as you know we are in the middle of an election campaign up in Canada, and I'm having a great time writing to all of the political parties. I've been mailing each of the parties and telling them that I won't support them unless they admit that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. government!!!

So if you get those annoying pamphlets in the mail from these schmoes, make sure you send them an enlightening email!! Also, go to each of their websites and submit your comments. Notice the Canadian Action Party actually asks these questions regarding 9/11, they have a link on the front page of their website so that is encouraging. Check them out here:

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/Main.asp?Language=English

Here's a few examples of what I've sent. Also, to our American friends, please don't take offense to what these letters say.

To the libs (I sent a very similar one to the PC Party):

First of all, I have to thank the Liberal party and Jean Chretien for keeping Canada out of the Iraq war. Thanks to you, countless Canadians are alive. But I have to ask, if you are re-elected, will Continue continue to avoid the illegal and immoral wars currently being waged by the Americans? Does the Liberal party acknowledge the fact that the American "War on Terror" is really just a thinly veiled attempt at securing the worlds remaining oil resources? Does the Liberal party acknowledge that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the American government to further their globalist agenda?

While the Americans are all too willing to give up their civil liberties and support illegal wars of agression to fight the government's bogus war on terror, I refuse to fall victim to government scare tactics and propaganda, and I like to believe the majority of Canadians would agree with me. I cannot support any political party that refuses to acknowledge these basic facts and will support the American's bogus war on terror. I will not sit by and watch Canada humour the Americans as they push their bogus war on terror. Because if my government will look the other way, while the American government pull these stunts on their own people, then my country has taken one step closer to suffering its own false flag terrorist attack.

The Canadian Action Party has a link on their front page that links to an article that discusses these very questions. Check it out here:

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/MainPages/Feature.asp?sec=hellyer

So, what is the Liberal Party's stance regarding government sponsored false flag terror attacks? Does the PC party acknowledge that the attacks of 9/11 were in fact orchestrated by the American government?

Please contact me if you have any comments or questions.

To the Green Party:

Hello there, I just saw Jim Harris on TV where he talked about, among other things, peak oil. While its refreshing to see a political party actually acknowledge these problems, I'd like to know where you stand regarding the current U.S. push for globalism, and what the Green Party is planning to do to protect Canadians.

After examining the evidence, it becomes clear to anyone other than the blind flag waving Americans that the 9/11 attacks were a government sponsored black ops exercise to further their globalist agenda and to secure the remaining oil in the world, all under the auspices of fighting terror. Will the Green Party tackle this issue directly or will they simply look the other way and play along with this "war on terror" like the Liberals and Conservatives like to do?

In order to wake up the Canadian public, and to prepare Canada for defending our natural resources against the Americans, we must face this issue head on, not by playing politics with the corrupt American government who has no intentions of holding up their end of the deal. NAFTA is a pretty good example of this. So, its time for us to bolster up our military and our border and prepare for when the Americans come knocking. We need to trash NAFTA and cut the supply of oil to the Americans, we have every reason to do so, since the Americans have proven how they like to play games with us regarding beef and softwood lumber.

If peak oil is here, and your leader has stated publicly that this is so, then the NAFTA agreement will cripple us in the future when we our forced to send our oil across the border while Canadians are going hungry and freezing. There is enough oil for Canadians if we aren't forced to send it all to the greedy capitalists to the south, how ever, we have to be prepared to protect it. While the Americans might have some difficulty selling an attack on Canada under their bogus "war on terror", there is no doubt that they can and will manufacture the environment to do so. They already like to claim the 9/11 terrorists worked and lived in Canada prior to the attacks, and that it is necessary that we get tough on terror. It is not so far fetched that the Americans will invade us to obtain our oil, all under the pretense of "securing our borders".

The Canadian Action Party has no qualms about discussing this openly, on their front page (http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/Main.asp?Language=English) is a headline that reads: *Previous CAP Leader speaks out about 911 *which links to the following article:

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/MainPages/Feature.asp?sec=hellyer

This article plainly states this: "There are so many questions. But, you say, what is going wrong here? Or, was there [even] something going wrong [at all]? How much did they actually know? And you get into very deep territory because it's the same kind of thing as we saw with [the allowances and baiting for the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor]

The Canadian Action Party also clearly states the need to repeal NAFTA. I myself am very concerned about the environment and peak oil. I drive a Smart Car, heat my house with wood, am vegetarian, push a manual lawnmower, etc; and therefore I agree with most of what you are saying, I have voted for you in the last few elections. However, I can't give you my full support unless you are willing to acknowledge what is really going on in the States, what they are really doing in Iraq, and what they plan to do in Iran, Syria, and any other oil rich country.
Please let me know, if you are dealing with this situation seriously and directly, I will give you my support, however if you are not, I have to remain a supporter of the Canadian Action Party. If you have any questions or comments, please reply or telephone me.
Thank you in advance,

Gold9472
12-11-2005, 10:52 PM
who?

PhilosophyGenius
12-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Well good luck on this campaign. Your gonna need it!

ThotPolice
12-12-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm with you SBG, but I think our elections are as rigged as americas. How else would the liberals have got in again?

ThotPolice
12-12-2005, 12:11 AM
who? You know the canadian defense minister that questioned 911? He founded the canadian actoin party.

PhilosophyGenius
12-12-2005, 12:21 AM
I like how Canada has several different parties.

ThotPolice
12-12-2005, 12:28 AM
dont the states have fringe parties too?

PhilosophyGenius
12-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Only 2 major parties. Makes the debates more fun though. But it's like Jess Ventura said: We only get one more choice than communist Russia.

ThotPolice
12-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Only 2 major parties. Makes the debates more fun though. But it's like Jess Ventura said: We only get one more choice than communist Russia.It really is the illusion of choice.

911=inside job
12-12-2005, 02:58 AM
good shit sbg.. i like the way you write a lot... it sounds a bit like orwell when he wrote about ww2...

good job...

somebigguy
12-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Never miss an opportunity!!! I've been sending emails to anyone and everyone who dares ask for my support. I received a pamphlet from one of those religious leaders who is asking for money or something, he's next.

This is the only time politicians would take the time to listen to us, so we might as well have our say.

WhiteGuySaysThis
12-12-2005, 04:20 PM
That's good shit SBG. Why don't you move down here and support us?

somebigguy
12-12-2005, 09:41 PM
good shit sbg.. i like the way you write a lot... it sounds a bit like orwell when he wrote about ww2...

good job...
Thanks dude, you ain't so bad yourself.

somebigguy
12-12-2005, 09:41 PM
That's good shit SBG. Why don't you move down here and support us?
I would, but there are yankees everywhere down there.