PDA

View Full Version : Listen to yourself.

rduke
12-11-2005, 02:22 AM
I often find myself "knowing" things

I usually see the patterns, hear a whisper that rings the internal bell to be "correct" and or have a gut feeling about how it is or will be.

For instance.

Gold...

I remember having these strong feelings about gold, often feeling like a kid on the night before christmas when I would think about getting a bit here and a bit there.

I now feel like the kid who got nothing but coal when I read the headlines and price peaks of gold nowadays....(INTERESTING HOW IT IS LARGELY IGNORED)

For instance to give you guys some scale of time 3-4 years ago pre/and post 9-11...when I was thinking about getting gold..ie: coins, bullion by the oz...It was floating around $260 an oz at that time...

Well my new friends-

Gold is now at $530 an oz

And it is said that it can go as high as 25-35% higher then its last record high around $800 back in the 80's I believe...and based on that logic it would still...even now make sense to buy gold at $530...if there was a reasonable chance that it could easily reach its old record and perhaps pass it...

I feel like a guy who passed up an equal partnership in microsoft back in '81.

Maybe I will get some gold....and perhaps some of you have had that nagging feeling as well and will get a bit...perhaps it will pay out for us...and even if it dont..and the world falls apart you at least possess something tangable to trade with.

I do not intend to use the next winning powerball ticket that falls into my lap like that, to wipe my ass.

That ticket

Is Nano tec - If any of you care for me to expand ...let me know and I will as I have been cooking this one for a few short years now and its eating at me now ...telling me picking time is soon for it.

Well thanks for letting me vent some of my thoughts and theories, that has been bugging me the past few days.

princesskittypoo
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
sometimes those little things happen to me but i don't analyze them as much as you have. i just "miss" it. and go on.