PDA

View Full Version : OT - Want to share an interesting video - the Pharmacratic Inquisition

Rebel Patriot
12-10-2005, 03:50 PM
This 3 hour video documents with images and history the marriage of convenience between Christianity and many other of the worlds religions.

It covers astrotheology and especially enthnogens...hallucinogens that were used in shamanistic rituals now associated with Christian ceremony, especially Christmas.

I am not trying to change anyones opinions, or convert them to a new religion, just presenting information that made me, a raised Catholic, question a lot of previously held beliefs. Your jaw will drop.

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/DL.html

and also check out:

http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/nontesters/pharmacratic/

Hope you enjoy.

Rebel Patriot
12-11-2005, 10:27 PM
No interest????

Partridge
12-12-2005, 01:52 PM
I actually have this on my HD, but I've never watched it. What's the basic theory, Christianity 'stole' parts of other religions and adapted them to its own purposes? Hardly a revelation of St. John proportions. Christmas would be the obvious example.

The main reason I haven't watched it yet, aside from the 3 hour running time, is that its produced by 'gnostics' - which to me would suggest 'new age' types, and I'm not really interested in watching a three hour advert for new agism.

Then again, I may be jumping to incorrect conclusions.

Rebel Patriot
12-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I actually have this on my HD, but I've never watched it. What's the basic theory, Christianity 'stole' parts of other religions and adapted them to its own purposes? Hardly a revelation of St. John proportions. Christmas would be the obvious example.

It's that and much more. Its very interesting for just the Christmas connections, the architecture connections, linkages to classical art in the Renaissance - all sort of in-your-face stuff. It may or may not change your perspective on a lot of things, including religion - as created or modified by man - are concerned

The main reason I haven't watched it yet, aside from the 3 hour running time, is that its produced by 'gnostics' - which to me would suggest 'new age' types, and I'm not really interested in watching a three hour advert for new agism.

gnostics is just another word for knowledge, which is what we are here for isn't it? It respectfully covers a lot of the pre_Christ history of "other" Christ-like figures with exceptionally similar life histories and puts forth for personal testing the hypothesis that the Bible Christ is actually a combination - a repackaging - of many other religious icons, Egyptian, Greek, Hebrew, Roman, Babylonian, and Hindu. It's just a discussion

Then again, I may be jumping to incorrect conclusions.

By not watching the video, yes, you are jumping to conclusions. They are not espousing, to my knowledge, any particular religion. They seem to be making the argument that certain types of drugs and their effects have been outlawed for their ability to be effective. Who does the drug laws really benefit...it's the drug industry, banking interests, the government, and the prison systems.

The first hour covers the Freemasonic information, etc. The last 2/3rds is about the Animita Muscaria and linkages to Christian banning/subversion/suppression.

It will challenge you, but then anything worthwhile is. I don't think G-D was slavish uninformed worship, I think He'd rather have an informed worship. then again, thats just MHO