PDA

View Full Version : $50,000,000.00 Reward Offer For 9/11 Conspiracy Proof

Gold9472
12-08-2005, 04:54 PM
$50,000,000.00 Reward Offer for 9/11 Conspiracy Proof

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/$50MillionReward.htm

(Gold9472: I don't know how credible this is.)

December 7, 2005

WhatDoesItMean.Com today announces that we are offering a reward of $50,000,000.00 (fifty-million dollars) to any present or former United States Government Public or Military Official having direct knowledge and verifiable proof that the events of September 11, 2001 were not caused by Islamic Terrorists.

Cabinet Secretaries of the Administration, Military Officers with a Rank of Brigadier General or higher, present or former Directors of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, United States Senators and United States Congressional Leaders are only those eligible to claim this reward.

On December 7, 1941 the United States was attacked by the Military Forces of the Japanese Empire, an event which then plunged to World into Total War.

New historical evidence has now proven that the Japanese Attack upon the United States Military Forces located at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was known about by the President of the United States, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and the United States War Department.

Upon being attacked, the United States declared war on the Japanese Empire, and to which their German and Italian Axis Allies then Declared War upon America.

The events of September 11, 2001 have likewise been a catalyzing event from which the seeds of Total Global War have been sown.

United States Military forces are currently at War in both Afghanistan and Iraq, with potentially new War actions being planned in Syria, Iran and North Korea.

United States Military forces are also now reported to be in the South American Nation of Paraguay, and which many South American Leaders believe is the Americans reaction to many of these Nations either having already elected, or about to elect Presidents that are opposed to US polices in that region.

The potential for Total Global War exists should the United States expand its operations and recent changes by the American Military now allow them First Strike capability with their Nuclear Forces.

September 11, 2001, being the single catalyzing event which has propelled the United States present Global War on Terror, likewise provides the World with its Last Chance to avert the catastrophic event of Total Global War.

By any of the aforementioned United States Political or Military Leaders claiming this reward it will provide the proof needed to convince the American People that their present War on Terror was based on lies and deception.

Upon the American People being offered such proof the present atmosphere within the United States for making war will change, and with this change will come the standing down of American Military Forces from their present actions as the American People will know that their true enemies were never outside of their borders, but within them.

It is our sincere hope that with this offer of $50 million there remains among the Political and Military Leaders of the United States at least ONE individual of faith and courage. And should this Individual exist they deserve this reward.

For information on claiming this reward please email to: sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

WhiteGuySaysThis
12-08-2005, 05:08 PM
NO way!

Gold9472
12-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Sorcha Faal occasionally has "interesting" information, but she is not considered to be "credible".

beltman713
12-08-2005, 06:13 PM
If they are really willing to dole out the dough, someone might just come forward.

Partridge
12-08-2005, 06:22 PM
then theyll be discredited for 'doing it for the cash' and nothing will change.

Gold9472
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Sorcha Faal has already been discredited...

Gold9472
12-08-2005, 06:25 PM
You're right though Partridge... if they come out "for the money", then it would be EASY to discredit them "for the money".

beltman713
12-08-2005, 07:03 PM
then theyll be discredited for 'doing it for the cash' and nothing will change.
direct knowledge and verifiable proof that the events of September 11, 2001 were not caused by Islamic Terrorists.

I believe that is why they specify, "verifiable proof".

rayrayjones
12-08-2005, 07:52 PM
direct knowledge and verifiable proof that the events of September 11, 2001 were not caused by Islamic Terrorists.

I believe that is why they specify, "verifiable proof".

get one of the supposed hijackers to retell his story about leaving america before 9-11...if you could get the media to listen, then point out that no one has changed the pictures of the 19 even though this guy right here in front of the camera IS NOT a suicide hijacker.....hence someone in the government is lying about 9-11, therefore a conspiracy to cover-up is indeed going on. Since the 9-11 Commission which was appointed by Bush didn't even look into this obvious contradiction, then they are partly guilty (this means Bush too) for 9-11 conspiracy....whether they were a part of it or not, they are guilty for continuing this obvious lie.

if people would just listen.

PAY ME!

ThotPolice
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
ooooooh, oooooh I swear to god!! Find pieces of the tower people took as souviners and have em tested for explosive residue. Proof justice and $$$$$$. I'm all the way up north here where the newyorkers at??

somebigguy
12-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Notice you have to be in the Military or government to be eligible. Oh well.

Hey Guliani, here's your chance!!! Speak up you prick.

ThotPolice
12-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Gold! Join the army and get some tower.

rayrayjones
12-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Notice you have to be in the Military or government to be eligible. Oh well.

Hey Guliani, here's your chance!!! Speak up you prick.

crap!

guess i'll just keep the evidence to myself.