PDA

View Full Version : The OTHER 9/11 story

EminemsRevenge
12-05-2005, 05:15 PM
WAS gonna give Gold a plug on the PSBB when i saw those Riech-wingers hailing the CHIEF...

http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=12cuuk5lh/EXP=1133875390/*-http%3A//www.whataretheysaying.org/blog/images/newfasc.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=133npi5uf/EXP=1133875487/*-http%3A//www.israelemb.org/sanfran/News&Media/background/faq/pic/delegit1.jpg

Confronting the haters [ All comments on this blood libel (http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_blib2.htm) by ME is in redhttp://www.xanga.com/Images/smiley3.gif ]

By William G. Hamilton | December 5, 2005

''THE MOST dangerous thing for a nation or an individual is to plead guilty to imaginary sins." A century ago the Jewish thinker Ahad Ha'am penned these words. Today they seem just as compelling with the release of Marc Levin's unnerving new film, ''Protocols of Zion," which documents a furious resurgence in their global popularity.

The Protocols are a hatred-riddled forgery [ imported into this cuntry by Henry Ford ] that finds every malady, misfortune, and calamity winding back to a sinister plot of Jewish Elders in pursuit of world domination. For a century the Protocols have incited and virtually required violence against Jews. Because the Jews are purported to be engaged in a satanic mission, murdering them necessitates neither explanation nor guilt. This worldwide best-seller is the catalytic converter for justifying brutality under the delusional trance of victimhood.

Levin's documentary is very much a personal awakening. From the streets of North Jersey to the jail-cells of Trenton, he encounters the ridiculous claim that no Jews died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks [ a claim that echos in my book ]. What follows is an exposition of the latest chapter of history's oldest, most reliable hatred -- anti-Semitism.

Often documentaries favor the predigested insights of scholars, world leaders, and ivory towers. This film more credibly appraises post-9/11 urban anti-Semitism by presenting one Jew's unfiltered confrontation with haters [ i think i do a far better job illustrating this in Jew Girl ]. Yet as his own personal journey, Levin's street tilts slightly right with an anticorporate and ideological extremist bent -- leaving virtually untouched a dramatic reemergence of left leaning European anti-Semitism and anti-Israel bias in academia. Admittedly, 21st century anti-Semitism has become too large a subject, varying from one continent to the next, to be captured in a single sitting.

An incredulous Levin wonders why the Jews are blamed so often for so much by so many. He scratches the surface of deeply seeded cultures of blame and contempt. An indoctrinated world-view rejects any assertion that a Jewish prominence in the media, policymaking, and finance is coincidental. The claim of the Protocols is validated by Jewish proximity to power and influence. [ An UNDERSTANDING of history would explain WHY this is so...but too few are willing to READ ithttp://www.xanga.com/Images/bitter.gif ]

Yet simply asking ''who benefits most" from a turn of events implies flawless implementation and design by the beneficiary. Outcomes based reasoning is murky science. But any excuse will serve the hater. Jews have been hated for being capitalists and communists, separatists and assimilationists, homeless and nationalist, weak and strong.

Levin's film localizes Jew hatred to the street and the extreme. Yet a blood-soaked history has taught that anti-Semitism is a disease for which education, talent, even genius provides no effective vaccination.

One generation rarely follows precisely a prior generation's blueprint [ THIS is evident by Steve Malzberg's neo-cuntservative idiotic ranting...]. Inquisitions differed from expulsions, massacres differed from pogroms, and the Holocaust stands alone. Suicide killings represent hatred's latest packaging as a twisted expression of sacred violence. Zealots seek to preserve hostile designs in the garb of religious conviction [and contemporary Jews should be wary of their frangible apotheosis by the "christian" Reich http://www.xanga.com/Images/shocked.gif ]. Yet this is often little more than another form of identity theft, a ''religious opportunism" that is dishonest to motivation and dishonorable to communities of faith.

Certainly hatred for Jews is hardly the world's only hatred [ but as Dostoevsky pointed out---Love thy neighbours but hate the Jews---has long been an unwritten commandment that "christians" were able to followhttp://www.xanga.com/Images/shocked.gif ]. There is an egalitarian distribution today of crimes against humanity. What haters share is a reflexive tendency to externalize responsibility for their condition and their plight. They also share a venomous small-soulness that diminishes their humanity, perverting the purpose and promise of life itself. The world's great religious traditions won't continue to abide such no-fault hostility.

Contemporary culture's emphasis on rights more than responsibilities is rooted in virtues like compassion, the promotion of justice, and the urge to help. But taken to an extreme, they turn people into objects. People become done-to, not doers. By locating the cause for their circumstance outside of themselves, they become totally dependent on others -- so often locating something or someone else to blame.

In a world of finger-pointing and scapegoating, can one ever accept too much responsibility? Why is it so dangerous to plead guilty to imaginary sins? Perhaps responsibility has an equilibrium. Assuming too much of it breeds neuroses. Too little entitles one to a litany of blame, resentment, and contempt for the other.

Levin's film rouses us from our slumber. We are too wise to be paranoid, too old to be naïve, too experienced to be blind [ WHO are these mythical "We"http://www.xanga.com/Images/wtf.gif http://xdb.xanga.com/45300750381b03289144/z3110161.jpg (http://xdb.xanga.com/45300750381b03289144/b3110161.jpg) TODAY is probably more vicious than at any time in history!!! ].

May we not prove too neurotic to concede guilt for the contemptuous imaginings of haters. And may the haters, before they further downgrade their own humanity to their ruin, accept responsibility to build a better tomorrow for themselves without tearing down the tomorrow of others.

William G. Hamilton is rabbi of Congregation Kehillath Israel in Brookline. http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/File-Based_Image_Resource/dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

© Copyright 2005 Globe Newspaper Company.
Oh yeah kiddos...Jew Girl has THIS stuff in it toohttp://www.xanga.com/Images/pleased.gif Maybe i accidentally tapped into some kabbalistic TRUTHhttp://www.xanga.com/Images/shocked.gif

But fuck it...JonBoy Jewmiser STILL ain't bought da book!!!!

EminemsRevenge
12-05-2005, 05:17 PM
:hump: fuckit...ain't even gonna edit the photos so y'all can see them...copy & paste or let Jonny neo-GOY do da work:rulez:

911=inside job
12-05-2005, 05:23 PM
what the fuck is your problem?? HAHHAHA!!!!

jetsetlemming
12-05-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm not sure what the point of that is, except "christians hate jews", which isn't true.

ThotPolice
12-05-2005, 09:24 PM
So Em's revenge let me hear you say somthing nice about gentiles, I don't hate jews. Do you think all us white folk's hate jews or something?

EminemsRevenge
12-06-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure what the point of that is, except "christians hate jews", which isn't true.
http://www.whataretheysaying.org/blog/images/newfasc.jpg Well Jetset...you seem to have missed quite a few history classes.

Protocols would have been a forgotten pamplet were it not for Henry Ford...and the New Testament tells us that Paul was the ultimate self-hating Jew since he persecuted the Jewish followers of Jesus...which was pretty much like an Hassidic sect. Paul was responsible for as many pogroms as Hitler...and if you were to study the NT closely you'd see that Paul was the antithesis...hope that pollysyllabic word don't hurt your head...of Jesus, whose teachings were strongly based on Eastern mysticism.

EminemsRevenge
12-06-2005, 09:01 AM
So Em's revenge let me hear you say somthing nice about gentiles, I don't hate jews. Do you think all us white folk's hate jews or something?
As requested:hump: ---

Catholic Girls
With a tiny little mustache
Catholic Girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic Girls
In the Rectory Basement
Father Riley's a fairy
But it don't bother Mary
Catholic Girls
At the CYO
Catholic Girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic Girls
There can be no replacement
How do they go, after the show?

JOE:
All the way
That's the way they go
Every day
And none of their mamas ever seem to know
Hip-Hip-Hooray
For all the class they show
There's nothing like a Catholic Girl
At the CYO When they learn to blow...

FATHER RILEY: They're learning to blow
All the Catholic Boys!

rachel
12-06-2005, 01:29 PM
...the New Testament tells us that Paul was the ultimate self-hating Jew since he persecuted the Jewish followers of Jesus...which was pretty much like an Hassidic sect. Paul was responsible for as many pogroms as Hitler...and if you were to study the NT closely you'd see that Paul was the antithesis...hope that pollysyllabic word don't hurt your head...of Jesus, whose teachings were strongly based on Eastern mysticism.

I'm confused. Is this a serious statement or a joke that I don't get?

ThotPolice
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
As requested:hump: ---

Catholic Girls
With a tiny little mustache
Catholic Girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic Girls
In the Rectory Basement
Father Riley's a fairy
But it don't bother Mary
Catholic Girls
At the CYO
Catholic Girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic Girls
There can be no replacement
How do they go, after the show?

JOE:
All the way
That's the way they go
Every day
And none of their mamas ever seem to know
Hip-Hip-Hooray
For all the class they show
There's nothing like a Catholic Girl
At the CYO When they learn to blow...

FATHER RILEY: They're learning to blow
All the Catholic Boys!
O.K. Then tell me how are you any different than the white jew hating bigots you go on and on about? You are not you are the exact same animal. I don't know what your story is but I think you should more direct your rage on the white elite that cause problems or the corruption in the catholic church, not ALL catholics or ALL white people because you will be constantly ignored if people think you are a racist bigot.

jetsetlemming
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Oh sure, in history jews got it almost as bad as the natives, but that's the past, just as the white conquest of America is. The only major hatred of jews left around is Palistine. Islam hates jews. Christians see the jews as brothers.

ThotPolice
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Oh sure, in history jews got it almost as bad as the natives, but that's the past, just as the white conquest of America is. The only major hatred of jews left around is Palistine. Islam hates jews. Christians see the jews as brothers. Don't they support isreal because they belive jewish people need the promise land in order for the second coming of jesus?

jetsetlemming
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I dunno. All I know is that the official line in Christianity is that you go to hell for not believing in Jesus... but jews get a last chance to accept him after they die, before being judged, something nobody else gets a chance at. Muslims don't get to accept Jesus as the savior after they die. Atheists definitely don't.

rachel
12-07-2005, 10:58 AM
I dunno. All I know is that the official line in Christianity is that you go to hell for not believing in Jesus... but jews get a last chance to accept him after they die, before being judged, something nobody else gets a chance at. Muslims don't get to accept Jesus as the savior after they die. Atheists definitely don't.

Somewhere in the Bible God says that He will take care of the Jews, which some interpret to mean that all Jews are going to Heaven (regardless if they accept Jesus). Basically Jews and Christians come from the same religious tree - the Abraham / Isaac / etc. line. But Muslims look to Muhammed, who is a branch off that tree (a branch that doesn't lead to Jesus), which is why many Christians feel that Muslims won't go to Heaven.

There's another thought too that says Jews and Christians worship God the way He intended (implying that Muslims do not). Which is another reason Jews are going to Heaven.

I don't know if Muslims are going to Heaven or not (or Christians and Jews for that matter). But I do know there's been a real push in the church to accept Jews as brothers in faith. This is different from respecting Muslims - Christians (for the most part) think Muslims are ideologically wrong.

I'd say if there's any hatred out there, it's probably more directed at Muslims than Jews. Especially in light of recent events.

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Really I think 2000 years ago gentiles’ realized the control religion had over the Hebrew people and conspired to have that same kind of control, this is how Christianity was born.
:hitfan:

rachel
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Really I think 2000 years ago gentiles’ realized the control religion had over the Hebrew people and conspired to have that same kind of control, this is how Christianity was born.

I don't think so. Paul (a Jew) took Christianity to the gentiles. For the most part, gentiles were looked down on by the Jews and not really accepted in their religious circles. I think the people realized something big was happening and wanted to be a part of it. As a Christian, I think the "something big" was the Truth. But I know others disagree.

And those in control of the people were scared of religion, because it meant the people answered to a higher power instead of them. Just my opinion of course.

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Maybe the roots were noble but history will tell you it has been a tool of control.

I think Paul is "Jesus" in the way that Stephen King is pennywise the clown.

I also think the message of the new testement is a good one but the notion of power behind that message has and continues to be corrupted.

jetsetlemming
12-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Stephen King is a giant kid-eating spider? Holy crap! I can't believe you just compared jesus to an evil clown. O.o;

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Stephen King is a giant kid-eating spider? Holy crap! I can't believe you just compared jesus to an evil clown. O.o; No I mean jesus is the product of an authors ideals more so than divine..same with moses and god.

jetsetlemming
12-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Jesus was the leader he's made out to be, and his ideas were his. The part that maybe added are his miracles. It doesn't matter to me.
Is my faith any less relavent if Mary really wasn't a virgin? Of course not. Jesus didn't need the power to walk on water to have his ideas be true.

jetsetlemming
12-07-2005, 09:51 PM
God isn't a product of authors, btw. If he is artificial, he hasn't been created intentionally. There's part of the brain called the "God module" that is specifically stimulated only in religous or spiritual experiences. The human brain is custom-made to support God.

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Jesus was the leader he's made out to be, and his ideas were his. The part that maybe added are his miracles. It doesn't matter to me.
Is my faith any less relavent if Mary really wasn't a virgin? Of course not. Jesus didn't need the power to walk on water to have his ideas be true.I think the ideas and the messege are very powerfull but I don't think of them as divine truths just human truths, created by great human thinkers not god.

jetsetlemming
12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
the difference doens't matter to me. They're good ideas, so it doesn't make any difference where they came from.

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
the difference doens't matter to me. They're good ideas, so it doesn't make any difference where they came from.For sure

ThotPolice
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
God isn't a product of authors, btw. If he is artificial, he hasn't been created intentionally. There's part of the brain called the "God module" that is specifically stimulated only in religous or spiritual experiences. The human brain is custom-made to support God.You are joking right?

rachel
12-08-2005, 09:59 AM
I think the ideas and the messege are very powerfull but I don't think of them as divine truths just human truths, created by great human thinkers not god.

I think there are divine truths, but people apply those truths to earthly situations. You should read some C.S. Lewis (if you haven't already). He makes some good arguments for this stuff.

Jesus was a real person (there's secular proof of that). As far as the miracles and his divinity go, you gotta believe on faith at some point. Because we'll never get the unedited truth of stuff that happened that long ago.

dz
12-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Christianity has been bastardized slowly over the last 2000 years by people who completely miss the points Jesus tried to make.

some people conform their religion to their lives, and others conform their lives to their religion.

unfortunately the teachings of Jesus are lost on a large percentage of the world, and large parts of that large percentage instead use his name to preach their own beleifs, even if they directly conflict with Jesus's origional teachings.

Jesus was not white, and not blue eyed, and he didn't say it was ok to kill people as long as you had a good enough reason to justify it.. but yet that is exactly what is shoved down your throat from a lot of so called christian leaders that are a disgrace to his teachings.

rachel
12-08-2005, 04:12 PM
... Jesus was not white, and not blue eyed, and he didn't say it was ok to kill people as long as you had a good enough reason to justify it.. but yet that is exactly what is shoved down your throat from a lot of so called christian leaders that are a disgrace to his teachings.

Jesus was a hippie! Sorry... I got carried away there.

jetsetlemming
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
You are joking right?
Nope. That's real, fo' sho'. It's a specific part of the brain that doesn't react under any other curcumstances but heavy religous experiences.

ThotPolice
12-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Nope. That's real, fo' sho'. It's a specific part of the brain that doesn't react under any other curcumstances but heavy religous experiences.Do you have links? I don't doubt parts of the brain react to meditation and deep thought, how the hell do you mesure that?? Doctors just waited on subjects to have a religous experiance while hooked up to electrodes or can some people just will it on themselfs?? I don't know JSL where did you hear this?

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
They had buddist and Hindu monks pray while wearing those brain wave scan thingies. I actually read about it, then saw something on it in a discovery channel special on spirituality and psychics.

princesskittypoo
12-20-2005, 08:44 PM
They had buddist and Hindu monks pray while wearing those brain wave scan thingies. I actually read about it, then saw something on it in a discovery channel special on spirituality and psychics.
that's really cool... i wonder if they get that tingling sensation in their bodies then....

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I wonder if the "light as a feather, stiff as a board" thing girls do at slumber parties works on it, too. :P

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Other experiences, such as seeing Mecca or visiting the Pope can activate it as well.

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Or watching the Passion of the Christ, I suppose.

princesskittypoo
12-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I wonder if the "light as a feather, stiff as a board" thing girls do at slumber parties works on it, too. :P
i never did that at any of my slumber parties. we just made the first person falling asleep wake up and have to drink some nasty concoction of doritos, cherries, coke, and oregano.... we were stupid girls though... never did any witchcraftish fun... though we did sneak around and view my brothers "bad" books.

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Your brother's "bad" books stimulate the god module, too.

ThotPolice
12-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Your brother's "bad" books stimulate the god module, too.Just because certian parts of the brain are stimulated in meditation or deep thought doesn't prove to me it is divine, just because someone named it the "god" module doesn't mean it is so.

jetsetlemming
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
I was joking with the bad books thing. Deep thought doesn't stimulate it, neither does meditation on current events or something like that. Only spiritual meditation or heavy religous events, like traveling to Mecca. Those religous and spiritual things are the only things that make that part react. I'm not saying it proves God, I'm saying it shows that God isn't something made up control the people, it's at the very least a product of human nature.

ThotPolice
12-20-2005, 10:13 PM
I was joking with the bad books thing. Deep thought doesn't stimulate it, neither does meditation on current events or something like that. Only spiritual meditation or heavy religous events, like traveling to Mecca. Those religous and spiritual things are the only things that make that part react. I'm not saying it proves God, I'm saying it shows that God isn't something made up control the people, it's at the very least a product of human nature.What they actually stated deep thought doesn't trigger it? Placebo perhaps do you have a link? Secular meditation slows heart beat, lowers stress, realeases endorphins, so i am sure it effects the brain.

jetsetlemming
12-21-2005, 03:20 PM
The individual parts of the brain are very specialized: nothing else effects this tiny little node. I'll look up a link tonight and post it. In the mean time: Eliza Dushku's vagina.