PDA

View Full Version : Cheney Ordered The Shootdown Of Flight 93?

Gold9472
12-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Cheney Ordered The Shootdown Of Flight 93?

www.waynemadsenreport.com

December 2, 2005 -- Cheney order to shoot down United Flight 93 confirmed again. Vice President Dick Cheney ordered two U.S. Air Force fighters to shoot down United flight 93 over Shanksville, Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001, according to an intelligence officer who was monitoring the flow of intelligence between the Pentagon and the White House that morning. After the target was identified as United flight 93, Cheney gave the order to engage the target and shoot it down. There have been previous reports that Cheney ordered the shoot down.

PhilosophyGenius
12-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Here are some random theories as to why:

1. Maybe the passengers were really trying to storm the cockpit. So they had to "abort" that plane.

2. A plane hitting and wiping out the Congress building (that was the target) would have been too much of a headache since they'd have to rebuild it and there would be no place for Congress to handle there buisness.

3. They wanted to make it look like passengers brought down the plane to rally the country around "heros". Considering the fact that some people say Pennyslvania was the first "victory" in the war on terror.

Just some ideas I made up.

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Here are some random theories as to why:

1. Maybe the passengers were really trying to storm the cockpit. So they had to "abort" that plane.

2. A plane hitting and wiping out the Congress building (that was the target) would have been too much of a headache since they'd have to rebuild it and there would be no place for Congress to handle there buisness.

3. They wanted to make it look like passengers brought down the plane to rally the country around "heros". Considering the fact that some people say Pennyslvania was the first "victory" in the war on terror.

Just some ideas I made up.
"1. Maybe the passengers were really trying to storm the cockpit. So they had to "abort" that plane."

I wonder about this one... Maybe, just maybe. Doesn't explain the goofy phone call Mark Bingham supposedly made to his mother (as illustrated in my signature). Does explain most of everything else, except the lack of airplane on the ground.

PhilosophyGenius
12-03-2005, 11:23 PM
"1. Maybe the passengers were really trying to storm the cockpit. So they had to "abort" that plane."

I wonder about this one... Maybe, just maybe. Doesn't explain the goofy phone call Mark Bingham supposedly made to his mother (as illustrated in my signature). Does explain most of everything else, except the lack of airplane on the ground.

I actually never realized the "lack of airplane" on the ground until a few days ago. But anyways, didn't that ex-mayor say the plane had already landed or something.

It seems like the closer you get to the truth the more questions you have.

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 11:34 PM
I actually never realized the "lack of airplane" on the ground until a few days ago. But anyways, didn't that ex-mayor say the plane had already landed or something.

It seems like the closer you get to the truth the more questions you have.
Yeah, its just an empty pit. The plane (and body) parts were supposedly strewn out for many miles, but there should have still been a sizable chunk of it left when it hit the ground after it was shot down.

The Cleveland airport mystery is another possibility, who knows.

PhilosophyGenius
12-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, its just an empty pit. The plane (and body) parts were supposedly strewn out for many miles, but there should have still been a sizable chunk of it left when it hit the ground after it was shot down.

The Cleveland airport mystery is another possibility, who knows.

I'm no expert but perhaps the blast from the missle shoot-down destoryed most the plane. There haven't been any witness saying otherwise since it was in the middle of nowhere.

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 11:47 PM
I'm no expert but perhaps the blast from the missle shoot-down destoryed most the plane. There haven't been any witness saying otherwise since it was in the middle of nowhere.
There are witnesses who stated that the airplane went straight up and then did a nose dive into the ground. I would guess this statement is a plant however, since it jives with the official story. There are other witnesses who claimed there were two planes and a large "boom" before the plane crashed. This supports the shoot down theory.

Regardless, if the missle destroyed most of the plane, what made the big hole in the ground?

aceace
12-03-2005, 11:48 PM

The Cleveland airport mystery is another possibility, who knows.There are also questions now about how the families of some of the plane victims are acting very strangely and do not question the govt. version at all. Where as many of the ground victims are questioning 911. Some of the plane victims may not have existed. Check arcticbeacon.com

amman254
12-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Some of the plane victims may not have existed

remember operation northwoods......

somebigguy
12-04-2005, 01:37 PM
There are also questions now about how the families of some of the plane victims are acting very strangely and do not question the govt. version at all. Where as many of the ground victims are questioning 911. Some of the plane victims may not have existed. Check arcticbeacon.com
I read that one too. Very interesting. The families of the people in the planes aren't raising a stink. Only a few of them too the government compensation package. I believe death records for a lot of them don't even exist. I asked someone who knew this subject well to write an article about it, but they never did.

Gold9472
12-04-2005, 01:38 PM
To me... this is one of the many topics that fits under "theory" or "speculation"... very hard to state as fact either way until there's a thorough investigation, etc...