PDA

View Full Version : Just Watched 911 Eyewitness

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 12:26 PM
I wasn't too sure at first, because I couldn't pick out the explosions that were supposedly going off, but further in to the video when they're looking at the collapse of the second tower, the pre-collapse detonations are pretty damn obvious.

They also do some comparisons of the collapses against objects falling through the air and through a vacuum that are pretty interesting, as well as examining the fact that the debris was pushed upward and outward from the building during the collapse. Something I haven't seen anyone else examine.

Anyway, pretty good stuff, not spectactular, but definitely worth viewing.

www.911eyewitness.com

Gold9472
12-03-2005, 12:35 PM
I heard there was some "questionable" stuff in it, but I heard the case for demolitions is the "best" around... as far as video/sound footage.

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
I heard there was some "questionable" stuff in it, but I heard the case for demolitions is the "best" around... as far as video/sound footage.
Like I said, I couldn't make out the first set of explosions for the first tower that hit, but the explosions for the second tower as well as building 7 are unmistakable.

911=inside job
12-03-2005, 09:44 PM
sbg, did you buy it??? i cant watch the fucking thing because i dont have a piece of shit pc!!!

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 10:10 PM
sbg, did you buy it??? i cant watch the fucking thing because i dont have a piece of shit pc!!!
I downloaded a copy. If you don't have a piece of shit PC??? How do you post?

Or do you have a Mac? The one I have is an AVI,can Mac's read AVIs?

Gold9472
12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Yes.

Gold9472
12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Why don't you buy it... www.911eyewitness.com...

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Why don't you buy it... www.911eyewitness.com...
Cause I'm a cheap sumbitch.

Gold9472
12-03-2005, 10:15 PM

I admit that I've downloaded movies, etc... but I almost always buy them... I don't mind giving money to 9/11 people... it's like a contribution.

somebigguy
12-03-2005, 10:17 PM
I admit that I've downloaded movies, etc... but I almost always buy them... I don't mind giving money to 9/11 people... it's like a contribution.
I concur.

rayrayjones
12-07-2005, 08:22 PM

i'll send a copy to anyone that wants one.
the exposure is by far more important.

besides i make copies for those who don't know the truth and i think that is perfectly OK, because, well they wouldn't get the truth otherwise.

as far as the 1st tower to fall, the explosions heard occur within 2 minutes of the tower falling...at least that is what i hear, along with the commentary pointing out the 9 explosions heard in delayed sequence.

in addition to the 9 explosions mentioned above...
My opinion on it is that the tower in front of the first falling tower might be shielding the audio from reaching the the pier where the camera was set up, or at least causing it to be heard after it travels around the north tower (the last standing one) which might muffle it or keep it from reaching the pier at all.

the sounds waves would have to travel around the WTC1, but because of distance and bending, may not get to the camera's mic without complete distortion.

or something like that...but i can't explain why the explosions are heard 2 minutes before and up until the tower starts to fall....unless it had something to do with the idea that tower2 should not have fallen first....which might explain the helicopter cruising through the smoke above the towers and the tower falling just as it leaves the area above it....and those flashes of light have to come from the helicopter itself because the sun is behind it so a reflection of some sort if highly unlikely.

in terms of evidence of explosions, it is the best out there....i mean you can sooooo see the smoke rise from the ground level of the towers before ANY tower falls. you hear an explosion, followed by puffs of smoke coming from the floor level (or basement). i'm sorry but it is not the fuel still falling down the elevator, if there ever was any.

and WTC7 couldn't be anymore obvious...the free fall, the tipping of the top floor before the rest of the building comes down, the demolition wave that rips through the building before it falls.

somebigguy
12-07-2005, 10:11 PM
i'll send a copy to anyone that wants one.
the exposure is by far more important.

besides i make copies for those who don't know the truth and i think that is perfectly OK, because, well they wouldn't get the truth otherwise.

as far as the 1st tower to fall, the explosions heard occur within 2 minutes of the tower falling...at least that is what i hear, along with the commentary pointing out the 9 explosions heard in delayed sequence.

in addition to the 9 explosions mentioned above...
My opinion on it is that the tower in front of the first falling tower might be shielding the audio from reaching the the pier where the camera was set up, or at least causing it to be heard after it travels around the north tower (the last standing one) which might muffle it or keep it from reaching the pier at all.

the sounds waves would have to travel around the WTC1, but because of distance and bending, may not get to the camera's mic without complete distortion.

or something like that...but i can't explain why the explosions are heard 2 minutes before and up until the tower starts to fall....unless it had something to do with the idea that tower2 should not have fallen first....which might explain the helicopter cruising through the smoke above the towers and the tower falling just as it leaves the area above it....and those flashes of light have to come from the helicopter itself because the sun is behind it so a reflection of some sort if highly unlikely.

in terms of evidence of explosions, it is the best out there....i mean you can sooooo see the smoke rise from the ground level of the towers before ANY tower falls. you hear an explosion, followed by puffs of smoke coming from the floor level (or basement). i'm sorry but it is not the fuel still falling down the elevator, if there ever was any.

and WTC7 couldn't be anymore obvious...the free fall, the tipping of the top floor before the rest of the building comes down, the demolition wave that rips through the building before it falls.
It is a good doc. I like the computer generated stuff too with the ball flying through the air and comparing it to the collapse of the towers, very well done...

Gold9472
12-10-2005, 01:08 AM
I don't understand all the "hoo-ha" with the helicopters, but the pyrosomething flow seemed pretty credible. Also... didn't the wind sound like "explosions"? I haven't watched, and compared the "explosions" to the "wind noise", but it just sounded similar to me... there's no doubt though that WTC7 was controlled demolition. No doubt in my mind. The penthouse crumbled in on itself... from fires all the way down below... and then it just turned to dust. I like the radio broadcasts he played with the movie... I thought they were interesting. I thought the way he explained himself was good. If I was smart, I might understand what the hell he was talking about, but it was good. There were so many helicopters that day. From the police, the port authority, the news stations, etc... why that guy asked for him to turn off his camera, I don't know, but the whole helicopter thing is "wierd" to me. They mentioned the helicopter that was seen over the Pentagon as well... how hard would it be to see if there were any arrivals on that morning, etc... aren't there logs for that kind of thing? I'm going to have to get Rick here to talk about this movie...

911Eyewitness
12-10-2005, 05:52 AM

Hmmm, it works in any dvd player. If you downloaded a file you are at the whim of whomever encoded it with whatever it encoded with.

My take on buying the DVD is the same as most here. Buy it, you support our effort, allowing us to go on to another (as we are now) with other eyewitness's and you get the real deal. Even an AVI is recompressed, and you know, they drop frames, sound gets crushed, highs and lows suffer, cpu coughing in the middle of an important scene.

We figure it can work for everyone and encourage you to buy it, show it with some friends, neighbors, community. Encoding sucks. Remember this whole thing was up since day one until the Stealth Communciations guys took the computers down, with no due process, as compressed files. It shows some things, but is open to interpretations as pixels are lost, sound is awful etc. To those that make dvd's for people, we thank you for your efforts and appreciate that the real content gets out and you are generous in picking up the costs. DVD trees are rare, and the realtime copy still takes a couple hours of computer time and user intervention. I always love volunteer workers.

Watching the files that we have on our website gives you the evidence within. We have clips at the 911 Eyewitness (http://www.911eyewitness.com/) for that purpose. For those that are too cheap, too poor, or just have some other reasons, those clips are there so you have what is needed. Details are lost, and they cannot be perfect encoded as files, but the basics are there.

When you really want to see the stuff, like a painting by Dali, it must be seen in the original to be fully appreciated, and like any evidence, having the real deal is better than somebodies xerox.

Additionally, this tape has a very active participant, me. I taped it, and I am actually here, there and everywhere talking about it. So you can ask what I saw and felt, and details of the day. You know, a real person is attached to the work.

911Eyewitness
12-10-2005, 06:23 AM
I don't understand all the "hoo-ha" with the helicopters, but the pyrosomething flow seemed pretty credible. Also... didn't the wind sound like "explosions"? I haven't watched, and compared the "explosions" to the "wind noise", but it just sounded similar to me... there's no doubt though that WTC7 was controlled demolition. No doubt in my mind. The penthouse crumbled in on itself... from fires all the way down below... and then it just turned to dust. I like the radio broadcasts he played with the movie... I thought they were interesting. I thought the way he explained himself was good. If I was smart, I might understand what the hell he was talking about, but it was good. There were so many helicopters that day. From the police, the port authority, the news stations, etc... why that guy asked for him to turn off his camera, I don't know, but the whole helicopter thing is "wierd" to me. They mentioned the helicopter that was seen over the Pentagon as well... how hard would it be to see if there were any arrivals on that morning, etc... aren't there logs for that kind of thing? I'm going to have to get Rick here to talk about this movie...

OK, helicopters, to me were something important enough to pick up the camera from the tripod. I saw things in my binoculars that the camera did not. That was someone hanging out the bay door of the helicopter in what looked like would be the first of a rescue. As an observer that day, anger flowed in me that not one of those helicopters went for those poor people hanging out the windows. It would have been nothing for them to drop the line and pick a few up. That last one is almost criminally negligent in being there with someone right below and not getting them picked up. The shame is that I missed so much picking the camera up, but at least the camera got what I was not looking at. There were orders NOT to rescue anyone, why? Why?

The smoke from below bothers me too. Specially when you can run it back and forth and see it grow and shrink, then match it up with other eyewitness testimony, like Rodriguez inside the tower, to the basement explosions. Just so many questions it demands an investigation. Funny how you all pay some 90 percent of your incomes in direct and indirect taxation that is supposed to fund investigation, yet the funds go to thwart that same information. Some sort of ground swell of indignation should be building in the taxpayers for such an abuse of their funds.

The WTC7 is so blatant as the owner admitted to taking it down one wonder how that is done until you remember. Money buys everything. The cost to kill your spouse is $4,000,000 as defined by OJ Simpson. You can admit you destroyed a building on TV, opps or not, and it is okay if you have enough money to hold over enough people within the mass media. Silversteins only reply to the questions that declaration gave rise to be; "Are you still asking about that?" As if an explanation was once made. Very smart no?

We were told on the radio that the building was going to come down sometime in the afternoon. I was sitting out at the pier waiting for hours for that event. Trying to get it on the same tape, I put the camera on intermittent record. Who noticed that this may have been the first time that a steel and concrete building was going to come down from a simple fire, and that we had hours warning that such a thing would occur? How did these people know, for the first time ever, a steel and concrete building would collapse into its own basement from a simple fire? Can you ever go in a building and feel safe again? Who is to say just when or why a building might powder itself again? Perhaps stamping your feet 10 times in an elevator will start it next time, or??? I love to run the video with the squibs going up and down the building while listening to the propaganda that it was from rushing air from the collapse.

The major problem is the speed of the falls; they cannot be covered up in any of the buildings. Within milliseconds of being total freefall, it is an impossibility in any normal building collapse.

somebigguy
12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Hey 911 Eyewitness, I like the comparison of the building collapse to the launch of a cannonball. I've always said the debris was sent upward and outward, and your analysis proves this.

Gold9472
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks for stopping by Rick.

911Eyewitness
12-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey 911 Eyewitness, I like the comparison of the building collapse to the launch of a cannonball. I've always said the debris was sent upward and outward, and your analysis proves this.

Well, the upward and outward is just blatantly there. It is just so bothersome to have buildings like that powder like one of those joke golf balls when you hit them. The cannonball was showing just how much force there was, a lot. To get it to go up, and out at that angle was quite some force. I often discribed it as bubbling at the top as it ate itself up into powder.

I, as I think others, knew that the shock was from seeing something that is not natural. Sure it is not natural for a plane to pound into a building, but what else was normal in that event? Buildings do not blow themselves into powder from a relatively small fire. Give me one cement block?

Did no one notice the beauty of the center core, standing after all those beatings, fires, bombs. There it was standing after the buildings had fallen in the dust created by the buildings, and all of a sudden it was floating. How the hell does a core of steel start to float and then crumble straight into its own footprint like the building? Nothing there to pancake, disturb or anything. They went down into a bubbling mass of melted steel from ??????? Only the powers know what, only we know they are screwing us.

We are so far in all this and I have to confess my father used "the 19 guys hated our freedom" as the reason we need police at all the NYC subway stations to search every 3, 5 and 8 person randomly, "for our saftey." How much longer before American wakes from here nightmare?