PDA

View Full Version : Senator John Kerry Blames Election Loss On 9/11

Gold9472
12-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Kerry blames election loss on Sept. 11 attacks

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Kerry_blames_election_loss_on_Sept._1201.html

12/1/2005

Asked by a reporter outside the White House today what cost him the election, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) gave a terse reply, RAW STORY can reveal.

"9/11," Kerry said.

Cox News Service has filed a story for delivery Friday, detailing Kerry's comments outside the White House where he had been invited to watch President Bush sign a resolution calling for a Rosa Parks statue at the Capitol. Kerry "refused further analysis" about his loss.

"No assessments," he quipped as he retreated down the White House driveway. "This is not the time and place for it."

Excerpts follow.

"I think that the American people have serious questions, not just about the policy in Iraq but about what's happening here at home with respect to the cost of health care, the cost of gasoline, fuel, what is not happening in our schools," he said when asked about Bush's low poll numbers.

Asked if he spends much time wondering how he lost to a president now mired in low poll numbers, Kerry said, "No. I know how I lost."

Kerry and Bush shook hands three times during the signing ceremony at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building adjacent to the White House. At the event, he said his differences with Bush are "not personal."

Gold9472
12-01-2005, 09:47 PM
At first, I didn't know what to make of this, but the fact of the matter is, he lost that election because of vote tampering. I didn't vote for him. I voted for David Cobb, but there were RECORD turn outs for voters AGAINST Bush, and he STILL won. Therefore, to say 9/11 is wrong. However, if you want to say that Bush used 9/11 at EVERY god damned opportunity, you bet your ass he did. The time of 9/11 was the MOST popular for President George W. Bush. He milked 9/11 for EVERYTHING it was worth, and disgraced a planet in doing so.

Gold9472
12-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Unless he was referring to 9/11 as being their "power grab"...

somebigguy
12-01-2005, 09:53 PM
You are right, he did lose the election due to vote tampering. We won that fight, as did Michael Moore, and the democrats, unfortunately those in charge had the ability to fix the election.

Thats why when Ruppert said we (911 truthers) had our chance to made a difference, but failed, regarding the elections last year, he is wrong. We were successful, unfortunately, that wasn't enough to defeat corrupt politicians. Exit polls say Kerry won.

Gold9472
12-01-2005, 09:55 PM
You are right, he did lose the election due to vote tampering. We won that fight, as did Michael Moore, and the democrats, unfortunately those in charge had the ability to fix the election.

Thats why when Ruppert said we (911 truthers) had our chance to made a difference, but failed, regarding the elections last year, he is wrong. We were successful, unfortunately, that wasn't enough to defeat corrupt politicians. Exit polls say Kerry won.

yup.