PDA

View Full Version : Support www.911truth.org

Gold9472
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Support www.911truth.org

I have worked with these people for 3 weeks now, and I can tell you that they work HARD at getting the truth out. I can tell you that they CARE about this country, and its' future.

There are 9/11 sites out there who don't link to 911Truth.org. The reason usually given is that they're "Gatekeepers", or suppressors of the truth.

The fact of the matter is... that is BULLSHIT!

These people have given up their lives to get the truth out. GIVEN UP THEIR LIVES!!! I know because I happen to be one of them.

Their mission statement (http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=about) is the following:

Our mission is to investigate and publicly expose the truth, through education, media attention, and an international campaign to publicly expose the truth through various projects announced on the web and through email, surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 in a way that:

leads to full accountability for complicity and/or gross negligence on the part of individuals inside and outside the U.S. government;

defends constitutional rights and liberties endangered in the aftermath of September 11th;

reclaims the fundamental values of democracy, transparency and accountability. We shall work with and support the efforts of other groups and individuals who share these same goals; and

promotes nonviolent pursuit of these goals

They can only do this if you support them. They are currently working on some BIG events, and some BIG projects that will benefit us all, but they can only do it with your help.

Please sign up (http://www.911truth.org/users.php?mode=new) with www.911truth.org, and receive their 911Truth.org Email Alert.

Also, if you can afford to give ANYTHING, please do... we can't do this without money, and I can tell you that EVERY dime goes towards telling the truth.

I don't bullshit you. Those of you who know me, know that I DON'T bullshit you.

Please support www.911truth.org.

Thank you.

Jon Gold
911Truth.org Steering Committee

princesskittypoo
11-22-2005, 09:45 PM
i registered but i am VERY po at the moment.

Gold9472
11-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Thanks...

WhiteGuySaysThis
11-22-2005, 09:49 PM
I registered... I'm waiting for my password to be emailed to me.

Gold9472
11-22-2005, 09:50 PM
I registered... I'm waiting for my password to be emailed to me.

Thanks...

PhilosophyGenius
11-23-2005, 01:02 AM
Count me in!

But how do I register and what does that do?

Gold9472
12-18-2005, 06:58 PM
There's a new header at www.911truth.org... and some new things... the Activists Resources, The Grassroots Contacts, and the new Donations page. And a Home button.

Gold9472
01-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Give what you can...

kmwittig
01-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Do you know what the CIA's motto is? "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

Well, I feel it is my responsibility to tell THEIR truth, since they are seemingly incapable of doing so.

Gold9472
01-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Do you know what the CIA's motto is? "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

Well, I feel it is my responsibility to tell THEIR truth, since they are seemingly incapable of doing so.

Just the CIA?