PDA

View Full Version : Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 07:05 PM
This thread is created specifically for ideas on better ways to get 9/11 Truth out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The internet is a WONDERFUL tool. Absolutely FANTASTIC. However, it's not enough. We need to be more visible...

Please post, and share your ideas here...

To give you an example... a loooooooooooong time ago, on a board, far far away... Someone named RebelSTL gave me the idea to post signs on the highway. You know... the overpasses, etc... I posted it on www.911visibility.org, and low and behold, someone completely across the country from me had taken a picture of them holding a sign on an overpass, and www.911visibility.org posted it. Pretty cool...

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Just so you know... I've been talking with the Executive Director of Peace-Action.org (http://peace-action.org/), and we're currently working on ways to get the word out to religious leaders within the area. Also, she's currently working on getting some of us from 911Truth.org on to radio shows like Randi Rhodes, and Mike Malloy. The purpose of the interviews will be to talk about, "Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?"...

Janice Matthews has suggested countless times that it would be a good idea to approach your local District Attorneys to try and present the case of 9/11...

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Also, I've been in contact with the Alex Jones show. We're trying to get on there as well.

Dave Mann
11-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Gold - Well those ideas are OK but look all of Alex Jones listeners already know - Peace Action people of course do not so that might be fruitful. I'm thinking we need engage in a ground war. The media is either complicit - corporate media - or very limited in reach - face to face and with lit distribution. Of course, I loved you freeway overpass effort. Saw that - outstanding.

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:48 PM
If religious leaders in the area are conviniced, then chances are, they may share their ideas in their sermons...

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:49 PM
The thing about shows like Alex, and Malloy... we know they're the choir. We want to give them direction on what they can do... like you said... organize.

somebigguy
11-21-2005, 08:51 PM
I think Gold's intention since he will be preaching to the choir anyway is to make some suggestions for getting the truth out. Thats kind of the purpose of this campaign, to try to initiate some new ideas.

Here is one I read about somewhere. You know how we all get self addressed stamped envelopes in the mail from companies wanting to sell us something? Or even when utility companies send the bill with an envelope to return payment in, even though most of us pay our bills online. Well, we just put our favorite 9/11 truth flyer in to the envelopes and drop them in the mail. It doesn't cost us anything, and somebody somewhere is opening the mail.

Just imagine the discussion we would generate at all these companies if they kept receiving truth flyers in the mail from all of us!!!

I read about somebody who was doing this a little while ago. Damn fine idea.

Jon: Put it on the list.

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Heh... we could start sending out mailers...

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Get the phone book out...

somebigguy
11-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Heh... we could start sending out mailers...
We don't have to, the envelopes are already addressed and in most cases stamped!! Its brilliant, make sure that gets on your list of suggestions!!!!

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not saying THAT is a bad idea... I just came up with another one...

Casey
11-22-2005, 01:51 AM
There ARE people speaking about 9/11 and the fact that things about it just don't add up and yet it seems as if no one takes them seriously. I don't understand that. I think it may have something to do with the fact that people think these people are either paranoid or are angry at the Bush administration and are attempting to discredit them. I understand that the custodians who worked in the basement of one of the twin towers tried to speak to President Bush regarding hearing an explosion in the basement before the plane hit the building and they wouldn't even speak to him. Do you really think the government is going to allow this to be taken seriously??? Somehow I doubt it.

rayrayjones
11-22-2005, 02:38 AM
I think Gold's intention since he will be preaching to the choir anyway is to make some suggestions for getting the truth out. Thats kind of the purpose of this campaign, to try to initiate some new ideas.

Here is one I read about somewhere. You know how we all get self addressed stamped envelopes in the mail from companies wanting to sell us something? Or even when utility companies send the bill with an envelope to return payment in, even though most of us pay our bills online. Well, we just put our favorite 9/11 truth flyer in to the envelopes and drop them in the mail. It doesn't cost us anything, and somebody somewhere is opening the mail.

Just imagine the discussion we would generate at all these companies if they kept receiving truth flyers in the mail from all of us!!!

I read about somebody who was doing this a little while ago. Damn fine idea.

Jon: Put it on the list.

is there one solid sheet of info for flyers that covers all the basics?

another one is to put a flyer on the windshield of cars parked along the road...living in SF and going out is good for this, sometimes there are TOO MANY cars.

Yo Jon this is a good post. i've been wanting to discuss what more can be done to get the truth out.

i mentioned on 911blog that i worked at a university and could easily drop Steve Jones paper AND other related material into intracampus mail to both physicists and engineers.

but in your opinion would a letter introducing myself or anonymous be better to send along with it?

i'm also hip to the freeway blogging
i keep several dvd's in my car so if anyone makes a nice comment about my bumper stickers i try to hand them one (either Loose Change, Painful Deceptions and others).
i also let others borrow my various books

somebigguy
11-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Hey Ray, I think you'd do all right in a school, people come there to learn so they will immediately have an open mind.

I wouldn't worry too much about remaining anonymous, unless there is an issue with putting the info in the interoffice mail. Give them the goods and tell them to contact you if they'd like more info. You could also set up 9/11 truth discussions where you get the students to get together to discuss the evidence, watch movies, etc.

Dave Mann
11-22-2005, 01:53 PM
At the Yahoo Truth site we are discussing a rally in NYC for february 21st 2006 targetting DA Spitzer, NYT, and others sites. Date would work with G.Washingson's birthday - don't tell lies and don't cut down buildings, etc. Why not just grab on to this suggestion and go with it - on the theory that at this moment in our history the worst we can do is nothing - time to overcome fear and hesitation, time to approach and trust the "people" - precisely because the alternative is death.

somebigguy
11-22-2005, 05:10 PM
At the Yahoo Truth site we are discussing a rally in NYC for february 21st 2006 targetting DA Spitzer, NYT, and others sites. Date would work with G.Washingson's birthday - don't tell lies and don't cut down buildings, etc. Why not just grab on to this suggestion and go with it - on the theory that at this moment in our history the worst we can do is nothing - time to overcome fear and hesitation, time to approach and trust the "people" - precisely because the alternative is death.
Hey Dave, I just posted to TruthAction as well. Is this official regarding date/time, route, etc?

somebigguy
11-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey Jon, think we can drum up support for this one?

Gold9472
11-22-2005, 07:02 PM
I can ask. I don't see why not.

Dave Mann
11-22-2005, 08:12 PM
No, nothing official at all. But, we're floating the idea to test the waters I suppose. I for one am absolutey serious.

Dave Mann
11-25-2005, 01:57 PM
March for Truth N.Y.C. 2006

When? February 20th 2006
Where? "Ground Zero" New York City 10:00am

-On February 20th 2006, 9/11 Truth activists will convene at "Ground
Zero" former site of the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan New
York City to march against the U.S. Government's mass murder of
2,749 Americans on September 11th 2001.

- Since our Government is a totally illegitimate criminal enterprise
for perpetrating these attacks, we have chosen President's Day as an
appropriate
occasion to march to restore the rule of law and order to our
Republic.
We demand an international independent tribunal akin to the
Nuremburg Trials to seek justice for the crimes committed on 9/11
2001 and for all crimes committed against humanity in its wake.

- Protesters will proceed to march to Attorney General Elliot
Spitzer's office with a letter demanding his resignation for his
failure to investigate this crime committed in his jurisdiction
despite overwhelming evidence.

-We will then confront the media organizations The Nation Magazine,
The New York Times, and A.N.S.W.E.R as symbolic targets of de facto
complicity with their silence and neglect of journalistic duties in
the face of the greatest crime of the 21st century on American soil –
This despite an abundance of specific credible evidence for the
Government's role as the source of the attacks.

-The rally will conclude at the Office of Former N.Y.C. Mayor
Giuliani in Times Square, where we will seek to make a citizens
arrest for his role in the attacks at The World Trade Center and
criminal complicity in removing evidence from a crime scene. Civil
disobedience will then be encouraged by protesters in an effort to
call on fellow Americans to speak out against the colossal crimes
being committed in the name of a fraudulent `War on Terror" and to
demand the U.S. Government be arrested for treason and mass murder.

-We ask for all to come and march to uphold the moral principle that
all human life deserves to live free from the tyranny of a rogue
government, a government which committed mass murder on its very
citizens for political expedience and financial enrichment. The
weaponry in the hands of the forces of evil occupying our government
has the capability of ending all life on this planet. It is
therefore of the utmost imperative that this be dealt with over all
other political concerns.

-Please spread the word to any and all to come to Ground Zero on
February 20th and make their voice heard that this frame-up on
humanity in the name of `The War on Terror" Ends now. March for
Truth N.Y.C. 2006!

Anyone with suggestions please speak up.

Attorney General Spitzer's office 120 Broadway
Nation Magazine 33 Irving place
New York Times 229 W43rd
A.N.S.W.E.R.2295 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd
Giuliani Partners LLC 5 Times Square

Dave Mann
11-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Anyone wanting more info on the march can go to 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com

and talk to Greg Nixon.

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I've heard a lot of good things lately regarding Greg Nixon...

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 04:07 PM
However, the people at 911TruthAction don't like me.

PhilosophyGenius
11-25-2005, 04:17 PM
However, the people at 911TruthAction don't like me.

And why is that?

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 04:19 PM
And why is that?

Because I have gotten into fights with Nico Haupt, Jolly Rodger, Cathy Garger, and a few others. Mostly regarding unity, etc...

Dave Mann
11-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Hopefully, personal animosities won't get in the way of a long overdue action of this importance. I'd be interested in hearing more about you political or philosophical differences. I have noticed what might be regarded as a bit of sectarianism towards those they think are pushing a "limited hangout position". To my way of thinking the "negligence" theory is simply rediculous, can't stand, and therefore not regarded by me as a big threat. As for the "Able Danger" distraction - I agree Mohamed Atta was not on the plane, nor even a principle in this deal. But, on the other hand he was clearly a bit player, and the revelations about prior knowledge of his group can lead to some significant revelations. Interesting that he's been enjoying US government support for many years, while in school in Europe, etc (don't have the link at hand) Well, anyway, I just hope that we can all just be as sincere and wise as we can be - we're involved in something extraordinary and we're going to have to reach down and put everything we've got into this - do the best we can.

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Hopefully, personal animosities won't get in the way of a long overdue action of this importance. I'd be interested in hearing more about you political or philosophical differences. I have noticed what might be regarded as a bit of sectarianism towards those they think are pushing a "limited hangout position". To my way of thinking the "negligence" theory is simply rediculous, can't stand, and therefore not regarded by me as a big threat. As for the "Able Danger" distraction - I agree Mohamed Atta was not on the plane, nor even a principle in this deal. But, on the other hand he was clearly a bit player, and the revelations about prior knowledge of his group can lead to some significant revelations. Interesting that he's been enjoying US government support for many years, while in school in Europe, etc (don't have the link at hand) Well, anyway, I just hope that we can all just be as sincere and wise as we can be - we're involved in something extraordinary and we're going to have to reach down and put everything we've got into this - do the best we can.

I don't like "labels" period... I wrote a little something about it somewhere... by the way... I support any effort to get the truth out... so long as it's accurate, etc... not saying 911TruthAction isn't accurate... just trying not to make a blanket statement...

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Here it is...

Both LIHOP and MIHOP can co-exist. In my experience, LIHOP eventually turns into MIHOP anyway.

A lot of people have a hard time accepting that our Government would have a hand in it. It's until they see all of the evidence that they eventually follow suit.

I just think of my own experience with 9/11. At first, I wanted to carpet bomb the entire Middle East. Then, I started to see the reactions of our Government, and although I originally agreed with the idea of invading Afghanistan, I now know it was wrong.

Then I saw how the families had to fight for the creation of the Commission... Because the Bush Administration opposed it. It's not rocket science at the point. "Hmmm... what are they trying to hide.", and generally at that point, most people are "off to the races" as they say.

Other people research differently, and other people require different amounts of information. They get to a certain point in their research where they've been convinced, and make a decision that the truth must be told. For some, it's a different point than others. For others, we have to know everything.

The point is... just because someone isn't as far along as someone else in their research, doesn't mean we can chastize them. As I said, most LIHOP turn to MIHOP eventually. It's about having patience with other people around you. We don't have to get along, and we don't even have to like each other. We do, however, have to have a common goal, and that has ALWAYS been absolute truth, and absolute accountability. No matter where it leads.

Dave Mann
11-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Gold- Truth and accountabilty as a bottom line.. that, as far as words go, is music to my ears. The problem right now though is who is going to enforce that. Who is going to make the necessary sacrifices to clearly draw that in the dirt and stand for that. I've been in this struggle for 40 years and have yet to figure a way to do that without incuring some casualties. The idea of taking some ARRESTS in New York for the reasons stated - that's only logical and correct,. Who will go ? - I've got as much to lose as the next man but I for one will be there if it's indeed happening!!

Gold9472
11-25-2005, 10:55 PM
Gold- Truth and accountabilty as a bottom line.. that, as far as words go, is music to my ears. The problem right now though is who is going to enforce that. Who is going to make the necessary sacrifices to clearly draw that in the dirt and stand for that. I've been in this struggle for 40 years and have yet to figure a way to do that without incuring some casualties. The idea of taking some ARRESTS in New York for the reasons stated - that's only logical and correct,. Who will go ? - I've got as much to lose as the next man but I for one will be there if it's indeed happening!!

The people have to enforce it... as you said.

Gold9472
12-05-2005, 01:27 PM
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20051204092855498

madthumbs
01-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Sure Bush is just a puppet for a shadow government, however we should send a message of disgruntlement anyway!

More about what you can do!

http://www.impeachbush.tv/action.html

Gold9472
01-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Now That You Know, What Can You Do?

After four years of extensive research, the 9/11 Truth Movement has compiled a tremendous amount of evidence that not only exposes the 9/11 Commission Report as a cover-up, but also strongly suggests that elements within the US Government were complicit in the 9/11 attacks. We are not at a time in history where we can afford to be complacent. We cannot sit back, and let "someone else take care of it." We must act, and we must act now.

Millions of people now question the official story. It is critically important that we reach as many of those people as we can immediately, as well as those who have not yet considered the important information uncovered in this research, with specific information on what to do with this knowledge.

For the people who died on 9/11; for the surviving family members; for the soldiers and civilians who've lost their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq; for the protection of our remaining civil liberties; for our friends and loved ones; for America and the world: We must act, and we must act now.

Right Now, You Can:

Refer the uninitiated to 911Truth.org, and sign up for biweekly emails and action alerts there. Also review the many other excellent sites, such as:
www.ny911truth.org
www.911Citizenswatch.org
The 9/11 Truther Forum
www.911research.wtc7.net
www.cooperativeresearch.org
www.mujca.com - Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth[/*]

Distribute flyers and handouts wherever possible, and post them in public places. Downloadable materials are available at: www.digitalstyledesigns.com and www.septembereleventh.org

Start "Freeway Blogging," or posting signs at visible locations, such as highway overpasses, and Question 9/11 stickers everywhere you can think of. Many stickers are available for purchase online, for instance at 911sharethetruth.com. (Note: Please check your local laws...)

Some suggested slogans:
What really happened on 9/11?
The official story of 9/11 makes no sense!
We've been lied to about 9/11
Honor the victims. Learn the facts about 9/11

Attend 9/11 Truth related events in your area. Host a 9/11 Truth film party at your home or local meeting place. A new list of Grassroots Contacts will be posted shortly at 911truth.org/Grassroots. Don't see a group contact listed there for your area? Become a leader!! (Contact gabriel@911truth.org).

Some suggested event locations:

Libraries
Educational or religious facilities
Coffeeshops
Rec centers
Your living room or back yard.

Some suggested places to publicize your events:

The 911Truth.org Calendar
Indymedia, Craigslist, and other local sites that list local events
Your local community or public radio stations (PSA’s) and newspapers
Neighborhood community newsletters
Bulletin Boards, both online and off

Sign the justicefor911.org, CLG 9/11 Oddities, and the 9/11 Treason Independent Prosecutor Act petitions, and forward them to others to increase the numbers of signatories.

Write, call, fax, and meet with your elected officials demanding that they work to create a truly independent 9/11 investigation with power to subpoena and bring criminal charges against those involved. Become an active participant in the Citizens' Counter-Coup effort, by reading the information and signing up to take part in this monthly effort, at 3c.911truth.org.

Contact your local progressive, peace, and political groups and urge them to present 9/11 Truth information to their members. Offer to show a film, give a presentation, or bring in a speaker.

Contact your local religious leaders, and ask them to view 9/11 And The American Empire by Dr. David Ray Griffin (available at the 9/11Truth Store, and promote the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth.

Get 9/11 Truth related DVD's on public access stations in your area (see 911TV Project for more information and materials available).

Ask your local library to purchase 9/11-related materials. Many of them offer this service online, through an "I need material" form or similar simple steps.

There is strength in numbers. We urge you to join us and act now!

Thank you!

The 911Truth.org Steering Committee

kmwittig
01-26-2006, 12:25 AM
:badass: :badass: :whistling

Actually, I've written everyone I can come across, from Amnesty Int. to the EU to Gov. officials here and abroad; Signed every petition and have all kinds of blogs going on.
I am not being very quiet.
But the problem is most of them know and no one is doing much about it.

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/37794961_F_tn.jpg

Gold9472
05-20-2006, 08:21 PM
bump