PDA

View Full Version : Something I just realized...

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm sure you guys all remember that video of bin Laden that came out a while after the 9/11 attacks which was obviously faked by the CIA. (ya know the one where he sits around and talks with friends). Prior to that, bin Laden had talked about 9/11 but hadn't fully taken responsibility, and the govn't was telling the media not to play his videos in which he bashes Isreal and American foreign policy.

Anyways, in the video in which "bin Laden" talks about 9/11, "he" says :

"Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all we had hoped for"

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/10/ar911.osama.exclusive/

At that point, the war was going on and also, people began speculating about how the WTC collapsed. In science journals and many architects didn't know how they collapsed. My guess is that with "bin Laden's" quote being run all throughout the media, no one would question how the towers collapsed, or if the war was legitimate or not.

your thoughts please...

Gold9472
11-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I find that story interesting for other reasons...

"only three people in Afghanistan have exact knowledge of the attack: bin Laden, his trusted military commander, Mohammed Atef, and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed"

Soooooooo... we bombed the shit out of a country because of 3 people?

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2005, 06:20 PM
I find that story interesting for other reasons...

"only three people in Afghanistan have exact knowledge of the attack: bin Laden, his trusted military commander, Mohammed Atef, and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed"

Soooooooo... we bombed the shit out of a country because of 3 people?

1. The story is interesting because that was obviously not bin Laden in that tape. Which is provable, such as the fact that he eats with his right hand when he's left handed, amoung other things. And at that point people in the scientific world started started questioning how the towers collapsed and this tape argualbly put a stop to that in the mainstream.

2. Supposedly we "bombed the shit out of that country" to spread freedom as the taliban were terrorist lovers and oppresors according to Bush.

PhilosophyGenius
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

princesskittypoo
11-15-2005, 08:32 PM
i barely remember this video but it sounds to me like since we still have these guys supposidely on the run yet keep getting videos sporadically through out these last couple of years.... why haven't they been caught yet... because we've already got them in custody.