PDA

View Full Version : My 911 theory

aceace
11-13-2005, 05:53 AM
For awhile now I have been debating on putting togehter a COMPLETE THEORY on the who whats why concerning 911. Here goes plese feel free to inject your own comments about each part of my theory:

The Drugs/Oil/Guns(military) DOG for short had some problems around the world. The Taliban had shut off the opium trade (confirmed by US News and World Report) thereby interferring with the CIA drug cartel. The Energy companies needed a pipeline across Afghan and the assurance that it would be safe. Iraq is sitting on Oil and also Saddam had started trading his Oil in Euros and thats big no-no.

The CIA had the 3 planes 11,77,175 all land at Cleveland where all the people were loaded onto flight 93 in which they all die after it was shot down. It gives you all of your DNA for each person. The 3 planes all were drones and all easily hit their intended target thereby meaning that everyone on 93 had to die. Remeber it was an much later that 93 crashed and Cleveland is not that far from Pennsylvania. You could have put all the pilots/stew/passengers back on 93 easily and told them they were flying back to the east coast. Remember all of the ATC tapes were destroyed at Boston and i'm sure there was good reason. The Cleveland tapes would be interesting.

The Military running the Similations (courtesy of Dick Cheney) that day confused everyone that needed to be confused and slowed them down just enough that they could get everything wrapped up. All the people killed (sad aint it) all the bldgs down except for 7 which went later and which a Secret Service agent died in. ( I guess he didn't know the bldg was on fire?) My take is he was fixing the fires and repairing a broken wire from the detonators there had to be a reason for him to be in there.

There was 0 chance for failure if all drones were used. The Mossad/CIA were the bomb installers, Bush family controlled all of the security at both airports/WTC complex which basically means the CIA controlled it. The bombs alone brought down the bldgs the planes were all for show. The firemen video is proof of that enough. Everyones family from the planes got their DNA from their lost relative back. But most likely it was retrived from a hole in the ground in Pennsylvania. There is a report of finding an ID in the rubble at the Pentagon that was unscathed. FBI Director Robert Mueller has admitted in public that there is actually no evidence that proves the named 9-11 hijackers were actually on the aircraft. Also in the death lists of the passengers there is no muslims names. The Pennsylvania site was very secretly controlled and the Coroner from that county will not talk to anyone about anything. I suspect that whoever controlled the Penn site was in on the fix.

Ask yourself who benefits. The White House wants you to think it was bad intelligence/ we were caught off guard etc etc. As long as America buys that story no one goes to jail. If Cleveland enters the picture/ switched planes / drones / bombs in the basement, people start to sweat.