PDA

View Full Version : Something Occured To Me...

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 09:45 PM
People like Dr. David Ray Griffin, Micheal Ruppert, Paul Thompson, Ray McGovern, etc... are all heroes. Each and every one of them.

However, how many people would have heard of their books, and videos, etc... if not for the 9/11 Truth Movement? How many mainstream media outlets have you seen post stories about their books? How many local stations have you seen post stories about their books? Think about how often in your daily life you see mention of anything related to 9/11 Truth. I can tell you it's not very much.

So my sincerest thanks to everyone in the movement. If not for us, the truth would have died.

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

PhilosophyGenius
11-13-2005, 02:48 AM
I would not have heard of any of these patriots if not for this site (exept Griffen). Now I'm currently reading Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert, which is just a fantastic book in terms of writing and the amount of mind boggeling facts in there. All thanks to the 9/11 Truth movement.

amman254
11-13-2005, 09:56 AM
People like Dr. David Ray Griffin, Micheal Ruppert, Paul Thompson, Ray McGovern, etc... are all heroes. Each and every one of them.

However, how many people would have heard of their books, and videos, etc... if not for the 9/11 Truth Movement? How many mainstream media outlets have you seen post stories about their books? How many local stations have you seen post stories about their books? Think about how often in your daily life you see mention of anything related to 9/11 Truth. I can tell you it's not very much.

So my sincerest thanks to everyone in the movement. If not for us, the truth would have died.

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

for sure gold !!!!!
thats why so much of the time, when we talk with people outside of the movement, and convey some of our beliefs or findings, they look at us as if we just came back from mars or something.

i read an article some time back, where a gentleman was offering the idea, that the human mind does just not want to believe things that are uncomfortable, or go astray from one's given system of seeing the world...

for example, americans are good, therefore they do good things, they don't do things like blowing themselves and their own citizens and their neighbors up. that is not conceivable for the most of us, because we just don't even want to confront the thought that our government would work that way. it would cause us to most certainly need to reevaluate our whole view of the world.

and that is in my opinion basically what is at the bottom of the whole truther movement...we have come abreast to the reality of what is going on in this world, and it is not what the mainstream "wants" us to believe is going on.