PDA

View Full Version : I Know Where the 9/11 Planes Are!!!

somebigguy
11-12-2005, 09:11 PM
At least I have a suspicion...

We know 4 planes were involved in 9/11, one went down in PA, leaving 3.

It is interesting that I found this today, because the recent reports of the Cleveland Airport Mystery have made me reconsider the plane swapping and bumble planes theories. Here is a link to the Bumble Planes theory if you are unfamiliar with it:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

Anyway, in a nutshell, the bumble planes theory suggests the planes were switched midair with drones with the drones being the aircraft actually involved in the attacks. This explains why transponders were turned off and why the planes appeared to take such sharp turns on the radar. The question remains, what happened to the original planes??? One of the possibilities the Bumble Planes mentions is that they were flown out over the ocean and destroyed.

Anyway, I'm sitting hear watching my CNN videos from 9/11. It is currently September 12, 2001, somewhere between 9:15 and 9:30 in the morning and the following David Ensor, CNN National Security Correspondent comes on withbreaking news and states the following:

U.S. officials confirm that three planes in the airspace of Western Canada near Vancouver are currently being tracked by Canadian officials, it is unclear what they are up to and who is flying them.

Now we all know that Osama's relatives were being shuttled out of the country that day compliments of President Bush, however, would they have flown over Canada??

Furthermore, Cleveland, site of the Cleveland Airport Mystery and possible destination of the 9/11 planes if they were swapped, is near the Canadian border. Could the 9/11 jets been flown out through Canada, into the Pacific ocean and destroyed????

aceace
11-13-2005, 01:44 AM
IMHO: I don't think they would chance any parts turning up on the coast. Parts are labeled with a number and connect them to an aircraft. They disposed of them but it was most likely out of this country. Somplace like Uzbekistan that seem to be so friendly with the neo-cons.

PhilosophyGenius
11-13-2005, 03:17 AM
I don't know about you guys, but to me, what happened to those planes is the scariest part.

The theory that they were "flown over the ocean and destroyed" doesn't really add up to me because of all the debret that would have been scattered everywhere (unless of course there was some sort of clean up crew in place). A plausible theory would be that they flew past Canada and into the Arcticts where there is no civilization and destroyed there.

But assuming that the CNN report was in fact the 9/11 planes, then other questions would arise, such as; Why did they appear the next day? Did they fly for 24 hours and refueld in mid-air? Did they land somewhere first?

But right now, as far as anyone knows, the hijacked planes landed at some undisclosed location and military peronal boarded the planes and whacked everyone, and then burried the planes in some top secret military installation.

That's some scary shit!

aceace
11-13-2005, 04:29 AM
I have another theory. Osama Bin Laden was never a part of 911. He was used as a scapegoat in that we could go into afghanistan and get the cia drug crops going again. The Govt told you that OBL was in Afghan and you believed it. It was an excuse to have a regime change favorable to the CIA,Mossad,MI5 ie: the drug trade. The Taliban had stopped the drug runners and it had taken 200 billion out of the US economy.

aceace
11-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Its like its unfolding before my eyes

somebigguy
11-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah, the whole debris thing made it seem unlikely that they would blow the planes up over the ocean. However to answer your question PG, the planes were possibly housed at Cleveland until they decided to dispose of them the next day when there were supposed to be no planes flying.

Then those pesky Canadians noticed 3 planes flying over Canadian airspace and queered the whole deal. Question is, if they weren't blown up, and they weren't Osama's family, then where were they going???

Another thing, is the Cleveland airport under CIA control too?

somebigguy
11-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Here's the transcript of what I saw on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/12/bn.01.html

PhilosophyGenius
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
I have another theory. Osama Bin Laden was never a part of 911. He was used as a scapegoat in that we could go into afghanistan and get the cia drug crops going again. The Govt told you that OBL was in Afghan and you believed it. It was an excuse to have a regime change favorable to the CIA,Mossad,MI5 ie: the drug trade. The Taliban had stopped the drug runners and it had taken 200 billion out of the US economy.

There is overwhelming evidence bin Laden was behind the attacks. Possible theories include that once the neo-cons took office, they made sure the attacks produced the desired results. Or, bin Laden maintained his CIA contacts throughout the years and agreed to colloborate with the CIA because he knew he couldn't of pulled something off like that with his organization alone.

PhilosophyGenius
11-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah, the whole debris thing made it seem unlikely that they would blow the planes up over the ocean. However to answer your question PG, the planes were possibly housed at Cleveland until they decided to dispose of them the next day when there were supposed to be no planes flying.

Then those pesky Canadians noticed 3 planes flying over Canadian airspace and queered the whole deal. Question is, if they weren't blown up, and they weren't Osama's family, then where were they going???

Another thing, is the Cleveland airport under CIA control too?

Like I said, maybe the planes were flown past Canada and into the North Pole where there is no life or civilation and the debret could easily be disposed there.

Check this out:
It's obvious that the war games conducted by NORAD and Cheney were like practice for the 9/11 attacks. In one drill that was never carried out because it was deamed "too unrealistic", they were going to use scenarious such as a plane hitting the WTC, a plane hitting the Pentagon...and get this... shooting down a plane over the Atlantic Ocean. Now the reason they practiced that was in that chemical weapons were on board. But since all the NORAD drills forshadowed the 9/11 attacks, shooting down a plane over the Atlantic was something they had in mind.

somebigguy
11-13-2005, 04:47 PM
There is overwhelming evidence bin Laden was behind the attacks. Possible theories include that once the neo-cons took office, they made sure the attacks produced the desired results. Or, bin Laden maintained his CIA contacts throughout the years and agreed to colloborate with the CIA because he knew he couldn't of pulled something off like that with his organization alone.
Actually there is very little of evidence suggesting OBL was behind the attacks. Realistically, the only evidence is his confession on a couple pieces of grainy video. Initially he denied any involvement.

somebigguy
11-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Like I said, maybe the planes were flown past Canada and into the North Pole where there is no life or civilation and the debret could easily be disposed there.

Check this out:
It's obvious that the war games conducted by NORAD and Cheney were like practice for the 9/11 attacks. In one drill that was never carried out because it was deamed "too unrealistic", they were going to use scenarious such as a plane hitting the WTC, a plane hitting the Pentagon...and get this... shooting down a plane over the Atlantic Ocean. Now the reason they practiced that was in that chemical weapons were on board. But since all the NORAD drills forshadowed the 9/11 attacks, shooting down a plane over the Atlantic was something they had in mind.
Yeah, but according to the news bulletin, the planes were near Vancouver and heading out west. Possibly the turned and went to the Artic, or possibly went all the way to Asia. I don't know shit about geography, could those planes have been OBL's relatives being flown home to I assume Afghanistan?

PhilosophyGenius
11-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah, but according to the news bulletin, the planes were near Vancouver and heading out west. Possibly the turned and went to the Artic, or possibly went all the way to Asia. I don't know shit about geography, could those planes have been OBL's relatives being flown home to I assume Afghanistan?

Well doesn't the U.S. have some top sectret military instillations from the Cold War set up in the North Pole or whatever it's called. Propblably dumbed those planes there.

rayrayjones
11-16-2005, 11:20 PM

what about the reports that 2 of the 4 ID #'s on FAA's website are still listed as active?
flight number AA11 (tail number N334AA), flight number AA77 (tail number N644AA), flight number UA93 (tail number N591UA) and flight number UA175 (tail number N612UA)
and if you put these into the FAA website of registered vehicles....
UA93 (tail number N591UA) and UA175 (tail number N612UA) are still listed as active

IN FACT, CHECKING TO MAKE SURE I HAD THE RIGHT INFO....IT APPEARS THERE HAS BEEN RECENT ACTIVITY ON THESE 2 PLANES.........check it!

http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=612UA&cmndfind.x=13&cmndfind.y=12

N612UA has multiple records

Reserved N-Number Type Reservation Fee Paid Mode S Code
51773757 Reserved Date
10/11/2005 Renewal Date
None Purge Date
11/11/2006 Pending Number Change
None Date Change Authorized
None Reserving Party Name
UNITED AIR LINES INC Street
C/O LYTLE SOULE & CURLEE

119 N ROBINSON STE 1200 City
OKLAHOMA CITY State
OKLAHOMA Zip Code
73102 County
OKLAHOMA Country
UNITED STATES

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 21873 Type Registration Corporation Manufacturer Name
BOEING
Certificate Issue Date
01/18/1984 Model
767-222
Mode S Code
51773757 Year Manufacturer
Cancel Date
09/28/2005 Reason for Cancellation
Cancelled
Exported To

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name UNITED AIR LINES INC Street
BOX 66100 City
CHICAGO State ILLINOIS Zip Code 60666 County
COOK Country
UNITED STATES

Airworthiness Engine Manufacturer P&W Classification
Standard Engine Model
JT9D SERIES
Category
Transport

A/W Date
02/15/1995

AND

http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=591UA&cmndfind.x=9&cmndfind.y=7

http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/images/1pixel.gif

N591UA has multiple records

Reserved N-Number Type Reservation Fee Paid Mode S Code
51721341 Reserved Date
10/11/2005 Renewal Date
None Purge Date
11/11/2006 Pending Number Change
None Date Change Authorized
None Reserving Party Name
UNITED AIR LINES INC Street
C/O LYTLE SOULE & CURLEE

119 N ROBINSON STE 1200 City
OKLAHOMA CITY State
OKLAHOMA Zip Code
73102 County
OKLAHOMA Country
UNITED STATES

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 28142 Type Registration Corporation Manufacturer Name
BOEING
Certificate Issue Date
07/01/1996 Model
757-222
Mode S Code
51721341 Year Manufacturer
Cancel Date
09/28/2005 Reason for Cancellation
Cancelled
Exported To

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name UNITED AIR LINES INC Street
1200 E ALGONQUIN RD City
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS State ILLINOIS Zip Code 60005-4712 County
COOK Country
UNITED STATES

Airworthiness Engine Manufacturer P&W Classification
Standard Engine Model
PW2040
Category
Transport

A/W Date
06/28/1996

i don't know what to make of it.

amman254
11-17-2005, 08:03 AM
@rayrayjones,

"i don't know what to make of it."

circle the correct one:

A. they finally recognised they are not coming back!

B. with all of the scrutiny the whole topic has been getting, they gave up thinking about flying them back from somewhere where they are sitting, waiting to be taken back into service with other credintials

C. they had simply forgotten untill now

somebigguy
11-17-2005, 08:45 AM
I've heard about the fact that some of the planes are still in existence. I guess there is some evidence that 2 of the planes weren't even scheduled to fly that day.

Can this stuff be easily explained away as a mistake or is this another smoking gun?