PDA

View Full Version : We Are Not Our Enemy

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 07:42 PM
The people who perpetrated 9/11 are...

Always remember that...

somebigguy
11-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Well, I am your enemy, not just me, but the 30 million or so of us freezing our balls off in Canada.

Watch your backs you Yankee bastards, one day we're gonna snowshoe our way across the border and take over.

Jan H.
11-11-2005, 08:04 PM
"We must all hang together, or assuredly,
we shall all hang separately."

Benjamin Franklin

:)

(and today was a good day, thanks to
patriots Elaine Jarvik and Steven E. Jones)

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 08:04 PM
"We must all hang together, or assuredly,
we shall all hang separately."

Benjamin Franklin

:)

(and today was a good day, thanks to
patriots Elaine Jarvik and Steven E. Jones)

:) I knew you'd like that... especially where you are now... care to give it a plug?

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, I am your enemy, not just me, but the 30 million or so of us freezing our balls off in Canada.

Watch your backs you Yankee bastards, one day we're gonna snowshoe our way across the border and take over.

It's nice and warm down here.

Jan H.
11-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks, Jon.

Well, to give credit where credit is due...
http://www.wtc7.net/ was cited as one used in today's
BYU professor article. Jim Hoffman and his team deserve
an enormous amount of credit for their consistantly
excellent research and work.

This blockbuster article today benefits us all.

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Jon.

Well, to give credit where credit is due...
http://www.wtc7.net/ was cited as one used in today's
BYU professor article. Jim Hoffman and his team deserve
an enormous amount of credit for their consistantly
excellent research and work.

This blockbuster article today benefits us all.

Did you hear that SBG? Or should she say it louder... :bigclap:

Thanks Jan... and tell Elaine Jarvik and Jim Hoffman thank you as well...

somebigguy
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
What do you mean???? :gold9472:

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 09:04 PM
What do you mean???? :gold9472:

Jan now works with http://www.wtc7.net/, Jim Hoffman's site... Jim Hoffman worked with the Professor the article is about.

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 09:06 PM
From the article...

"In a paper posted online Tuesday and accepted for peer-reviewed publication next year, Jones adds his voice to those of previous skeptics, including the authors of the Web site www.wtc7.net, whose research Jones quotes. Jones' article can be found at www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.htm."

somebigguy
11-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Jan now works with http://www.wtc7.net/, Jim Hoffman's site... Jim Hoffman worked with the Professor the article is about.
Oh,excellent!!!!

Lets hope Jones continues to make waves much like DRG likes too!!!

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Jones?

somebigguy
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Jones?
The physics professor.

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh... I thought you meant Alex...

somebigguy
11-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh... I thought you meant Alex...
No, nobody has to tell him to make waves!!!

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
No, nobody has to tell him to make waves!!!

The article, and the interview were enough... anything he does from this point is a gift...

MamaSez
11-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more value than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

So, we've got the Plame indictment(s), exposed secret 'rendition' prisons, proof from Italy that US troops used illegal (horrendous) weapons on people in Fallujah, Weldon screaming and apparently genuinely outraged over the DIA bureaucrats trashing a whistleblower to cover their asses, and today's announcement of an FBI investigation into the levee breaks (if I heard it right)... All in all, NOT a good week for the powers that be.

Ironic that all this unbearably bad news breaking at once would be perceived as a glimmer of hope to us, no?

somebigguy
11-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more valuable than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

So, we've got the Plame indictment(s), exposed secret 'rendition' prisons, proof from Italy that US troops used illegal (horrendous) weapons on people in Fallujah, Weldon screaming and apparently genuinely outraged over the DIA bureaucrats trashing a whistleblower to cover their asses, and today's announcement of an FBI investigation into the levee breaks (if I heard it right)... All in all, NOT a good week for the powers that be.

Ironic that all this unbearably bad news breaking at once would be perceived as a glimmer of hope to us, no?
I've heard of the investigation into the levee breaks too, but from what I read, they are investigating that they were not installed correctly and looking to lay blame there.

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more value than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

"Their" world must fall apart before we can rebuild ours...

artisan7
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
With the Steven Jones story and Able Danger story brewing up a storm, on top of Plamegate and overall official lies which led us into the Iraq war, we may be very close to a tipping point. Now our task should be to press the media and anti-war groups to finally open their eyes and see the obvious - our government was complicit in 9/11. We should also be providing a message of why we must charge this administration for treason, why government must be restored to functionality and restored to complying with the Constitution. We must convey that getting justice for 9/11 is the most powerful way of getting to the root cause of the imperial insanity we've been subjected to. Also, we must present a positive vision of what can come out of the transformation that will result by the truth of 9/11 being exposed.

Gold9472
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
With the Steven Jones story and Able Danger story brewing up a storm, on top of Plamegate and overall official lies which led us into the Iraq war, we may be very close to a tipping point. Now our task should be to press the media and anti-war groups to finally open their eyes and see the obvious - our government was complicit in 9/11. We should also be providing a message of why we must charge this administration for treason, why government must be restored to functionality and restored to complying with the Constitution. We must convey that getting justice for 9/11 is the most powerful way of getting to the root cause of the imperial insanity we've been subjected to. Also, we must present a positive vision of what can come out of the transformation that will result by the truth of 9/11 being exposed.

I agree with you completely... people need to understand that once 9/11 truth is revealed, and those responsible are held accountable... how could the Government deny us anything as a unified people? Environmental Safeguards, alternative fuels, Social Security, Lower Taxes, less spending on defense, and more towards Education, medicinal marijuana for the people who need it, etc...

The analogy I like to use is from "Goodfellas"... it's kind of blunt, but you get the idea...

"Environmental Safeguards? Fuck you, pay me..."
"Alternative Fuels? Fuck you, pay me..."

And so on...

Gold9472
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Hence the phrase... "9/11 Truth Will Set Us Free"...