PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

Gold9472
11-09-2005, 08:57 PM
9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

Today's News
Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6134)

Is it possible Rep. Curt Weldon honestly doesn't know? I'm referring to what we do. Is it possible that he's just now starting to "turn".

Is it possible that he has or had the mindset "Bush would never do something like that..." which is common in A LOT of people...

BOMBARD THE %$#@ OUT OF HIS OFFICE WITH EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, LETTERS

CurtPa07@Mail.House.Gov

Washington, D.C.
2466 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2011
Fax: (202) 225-8137

Upper Darby District Office
1554 Garrett Road
Upper Darby, PA 19082
Phone: (610) 259 - 0700
Fax: (215) 596-4665

Bridgeport District Office
63 West Fourth Street
Bridgeport, PA 19405
Phone: (610) 270-1486
Fax: (610) 270-1498

jetsetlemming
11-09-2005, 09:13 PM
I have that mind set but not because I think he's too good or anything. I just can't wrap my mind around him blowing up a key constituency of his, esp. when he could have only damaged the towers or chosen a different, more liberal-friendly target (like the U.N. building).

Gold9472
11-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I have that mind set but not because I think he's too good or anything. I just can't wrap my mind around him blowing up a key constituency of his, esp. when he could have only damaged the towers or chosen a different, more liberal-friendly target (like the U.N. building).

What's 3000 People...

To a man willing to kill 100,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan?
To a man willing to let people die in the Gulf Coast?
To a man willing to use nuclear options as a first strike policy?
To a man willing to let women die from complicated pregnancies?
To a man willing to destroy an environment for future generations?
To a man willing to send other people's children to die in foreign wars?
To a man willing to stop medical progress?
To a man willing to let states go broke from expensive educational programs?
To a man willing to commit election fraud?
To a man willing to let the sick suffer by denying them their medication?
To a man willing to show favortism in a country stricken with the AIDS virus?
To a man willing to out a CIA Operative at the risk of other people's lives?
To a man willing to take away our Civil Liberties?
To a man willing to put this country in debt for generations to come?
To a man willing to use a tragic day like 9/11 for most of the previously mentioned atrocities?

I ask again. What's 3000 people to George W. Bush?

somebigguy
11-09-2005, 09:29 PM
You is da man Jonny!!!!

jetsetlemming
11-09-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm allowing a defunct morality for the scenario. I'm not saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 people, I'm saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 mostly republican voters, especially when blowing up something else would have the same effect. The statue of liberty, the U.N. building, Times square. Plus, a plane hit the Pentagon. Why would he do that? The pentagon damage didn't matter to the people near as much as the damage to the world trade center. It got barely any coverage or attention.

somebigguy
11-09-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm allowing a defunct morality for the scenario. I'm not saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 people, I'm saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 mostly republican voters, especially when blowing up something else would have the same effect. The statue of liberty, the U.N. building, Times square. Plus, a plane hit the Pentagon. Why would he do that? The pentagon damage didn't matter to the people near as much as the damage to the world trade center. It got barely any coverage or attention.
Dude, you gotta increase spending on defense, if 19 flight school junkies can hit the Pentagon, then somethings gotta change.

jetsetlemming
11-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Dude, you gotta increase spending on defense, if 19 flight school junkies can hit the Pentagon, then somethings gotta change.
Amen to that. Its one of the reasons I hate big government: It's expencize, annoying, and oh so easily corrupted. There isn't one thing the government does that a private business could. There would be an execption of foriegn relations normally, but at the moment thats going pretty badly (to undersate it).

somebigguy
11-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Amen to that. Its one of the reasons I hate big government: It's expencize, annoying, and oh so easily corrupted. There isn't one thing the government does that a private business could. There would be an execption of foriegn relations normally, but at the moment thats going pretty badly (to undersate it).
You're right, no private business could survive if they were run like the government is.

Gold9472
11-09-2005, 10:21 PM

Don't ask me how they chose their targets. People make the argument that Larry Silverstein benefitted greatly from the demise of the towers... They also make the argument that the WTC has always been a target because of the '93 bombings... they also say that the "terrorists" see it as the pinnacle of America... that supposedly stands for everything we "believe" in...

I just think it was the easiest target to hit with a plane... I could be mistaken, but the point is... we'll never know until an actual investigation takes place... beyond what people like me scrape and scrounge for. An investigation into ALL aspects of 9/11 by the people with access to the right information.

In regards to people not caring about the people at the Pentagon... That's a misconception. I care... a GREAT DEAL. I'm sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there are others as well.

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Dear Representative Weldon,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for your continued efforts in trying to expose the coverup surrounding Able Danger. Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer does not deserve the treatment he's receiving from the country he served for so many years.

That being said, there is more to the coverup of 9/11 than just Able Danger. Over the course of 4 years, we, as Americans, and other citizens of the world have done everything in our power to collect the evidence regarding 9/11. That day has affected us as a nation, and as a world, and we deserve to know EVERTHING regarding that horrific day that killed 3000 of our people.

There are a number of whistleblowers who have risked their lives to come forward with information pertaining to 9/11. Sibel Edmonds, Lt. Col. (Ret) Karen Kwiatkowsi, Indira Singh, are just three that come to mind.

There is a plethora of works written by several brave Americans. Here is a partial list of the books available:

The New Pearl Harbor - By Dr. David Ray Griffin
The 9/11 Report: Omissions & Distortions - By Dr. David Ray Griffin
Crossing The Rubicon: The End Of The American Empire At The End Of The Age Of Oil - By Michael Ruppert
The War On Truth - By Nafeez Ahmed

All of these books are completely sourced by Mainstream articles, individual investigations, and whistleblower statements.

You seem to be sincere in your efforts for the truth. Please let it be for all of it.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jonathan Gold
www.911Truth.org

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 09:51 AM
I sent this to the folks at 911Truth.org, and I thought I'd share.

Good Morning Everyone.
Last night was most certainly exciting in regards to Rep. Curt Weldon. I don't know if anyone has had the opportunity to watch the video yet of Weldon's press conference, but it was very good. However, it also put the majority of the focus towards the Clinton Administration.

Now... I can't speak for anyone else, but I have not spent the last 3 years of my life gathering evidence pertaining to 9/11 because I wanted another "whitewash" investigation into a "whitewash" investigation. I am VERY "leary" about Curt Weldon because of his "focus". Something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that this is exactly as I described it... A "whitewash" investigation into a "whitewash" investigation. Something to take the focus off of the Bush Administration, and appease those in America who have "doubts", but not to our level. I could be wrong, but as we ALL know, there is MOUNDS and MOUNDS of information that was omitted from the 9/11 Report besides that of "Able Danger".

I am afraid that this may be another attempt at dividing the 9/11 Truth Movement. I can't tell you how many arguments I've had with Republicans about how "Clinton lied, 3000 died" since the information pertaining to Able Danger has been made available. In other words, now there is a Republican 9/11 Truth Movement, as well as the original one.

I know that all of us want the truth, no matter where it may lead, but you can't have another investigation into 9/11 without covering ALL aspects of 9/11.

As it turns out, I am a constituent of Rep. Curt Weldon. There is an office of his in my neighborhood. Janice mentioned something last night about getting together a packet for Rep. Weldon. Books, DVDS, etc...

I don't have the money to go out and buy these things, so whatever you guys can do to help, it would be much appreciated. I am going to go to his office at the first opportunity, and leave whatever I can. I am going to continually call his office, until I get the chance to speak with him. Rep. Curt Weldon is going to know my name because I am NOT going to let what we've learned fall between the cracks. I REFUSE to let it happen.

Any help, or thoughts, etc... would be much appreciated. Is there a way to get Cynthia McKinney to contact Curt Weldon? Anything... we CAN NOT let another "whitewash" take place... we just can't.

Jon

dz
11-10-2005, 12:39 PM
i hope him being your rep will give you some pull, hopefully it would bring some better understanding of his intentions..

best of luck dood.

PhilosophyGenius
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't ask me how they chose their targets. People make the argument that Larry Silverstein benefitted greatly from the demise of the towers... They also make the argument that the WTC has always been a target because of the '93 bombings... they also say that the "terrorists" see it as the pinnacle of America... that supposedly stands for everything we "believe" in...

I just think it was the easiest target to hit with a plane... I could be mistaken, but the point is... we'll never know until an actual investigation takes place... beyond what people like me scrape and scrounge for. An investigation into ALL aspects of 9/11 by the people with access to the right information.

In regards to people not caring about the people at the Pentagon... That's a misconception. I care... a GREAT DEAL. I'm sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there are others as well.

-If you go by the official story, KSM and bin al-Shieb looked through an almanac for the biggest building they could find to knock down.

-But if the govn't picked the targets, I'm guessing it's because it would have the biggest media impact because of the fact that so many people could see it and it was the most visible buildings in NYC.

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 06:58 PM
As of right now, I'm going to deliver to his office the following:

Griffin--both books
Paul Thompson—Terror Timeline
Hoffman/Paul—Waking up from our Nightmare
Two Griffin DVD’s, one including the new version of Painful Deceptions.

Thanks to Gabriel Day...

somebigguy
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Don't forget these two beauties:

Simple Logic Exposes the Truth:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/user-submission-simple-logic-exposes.html

Simple Logic Part II:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/simple-logic-part-ii.html

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I thought about sending this (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3386) as well.

somebigguy
11-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Darn right dude, let it rip!!!!

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 08:30 PM
I just sent a letter to the people at 911Truth.org, and Kyle Hence to see if they had the contact information for the Jersey Girls... I want to ask them if they would like to add anything...

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:11 PM

The statue of liberty would be an easier target, plus it's French (so Bush wouldn't have a problem hitting it). I'm not saying that nobody cared about the pentagon kit either, just that it certainly got drowned out because of the severity of what happened in New York comparitively. The crash in PA, as far as I saw, got more attention due to the resistance of the passengers. Since 9/11, the only plane hijackers caught and stopped were found and stopped by the passengers themselves, not by the security and not by the dumb ass new laws the Bush Administation inacted. There certainly is a cover up, of the reason the terrorists weren't arrested when the FBI spotted them, or when they got on the planes. Why the governent keeps making all the wrong decisions and acts like it's doing fine, why the terrorists can run websites and not get caught (if they need to go to flight school here, how are they such master hackers living in squallor that they can post everything they do online and not get traced and caught? It's not hard at all to trace an internet connection, esp. when a website is coming from that source). The constant stream of feel good liberal politics that add to the buracracy and the conservative support of businesses at the expence of the consumers is just about ignored byt everyone.

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 09:14 PM
You mean the plane in Pennsylvania that was show down?

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Shot down?

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Shot down?

Yes, shot down (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0412/24/nfcnn.01.html).

"And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

Yes, shot down (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425).

"For example, George W. Bush spoke of the heroic actions of the passengers and crew aboard United Flight 93 over rural Pennsylvania on the morning of 9-11. However, NSA personnel on duty at the NSOC that morning have a very different perspective. Before Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania, NSA operations personnel clearly heard on the intercom system monitoring military and civilian communications that the "fighters are engaged" with the doomed United aircraft. NSOC personnel were then quickly dismissed from the tactical area of the NSOC where the intercom system was located leaving only a few senior personnel in place. NSA personnel are well aware that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did not "misspeak" when, addressing U.S. troops in Baghdad during Christmas last year, said, "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania." They believe the White House concocted the "passengers-bring-down-plane" story for propaganda value."

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
The crash site did look like it blew up in air instead of hitting the ground (I compared it to the space shuttle crash and what I could find on the news of other plane crashed. Barely anything was left of the plane that "crashed" in PA, when most of the crashes I could find in the news still had a lot of the plane in one piece, with lots of it broken or blown off). I could find that first qoute in the cnn thing, only something close to it (but without the mention of the events) by Rumsfeld.

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 09:32 PM
You couldn't do "Control/F" on this (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0412/24/nfcnn.01.html)?

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:37 PM
In what I've seen of most plane crashes, the main body of the plane stays in larger peices, while the wings, nose and tail are normally destroyed.
This is a pic I found of the crash site in PA:
http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/files/flt93-debris.jpg

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
In what I've seen of most plane crashes, the main body of the plane stays in larger peices, while the wings, nose and tail are normally destroyed.
This is a pic I found of the crash site in PA:
http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/files/flt93-debris.jpg

According to CNN 9/13/01, and the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 9/13/01, Investigators say they found debris from the Flight 93 crash far from the main crash site. Which two towns did they find debris in? Debris, indicating the plane blew up in mid-air...

These towns were 3 miles and 8 miles from the crash site...

New Baltimore and Indian Lake

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:44 PM
It would take a really lucky shot to bounce pieces of the plane 8 miles from the site where it hit, surrounded by trees.

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Though, if the plane was blown up in midair, how'd it make a crater?

jetsetlemming
11-10-2005, 09:46 PM
http://billstclair.com/911timeline/images/flight93crater.jpg

Gold9472
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I don't know because I haven't researched plane crashes to the extent that I should... I have looked for footage of other planes crashing into buildings, and didn't come across anything... feel free to start doing some research.

Gold9472
11-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm tempted to watch the David Ray Griffin DVDs... :)

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Here's what I'm bringing... again, thanks to Gabriel...

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/weldondropoff.gif

911=inside job
11-12-2005, 01:06 PM
i just got the truth and politics from the guy that put it together at the last anti-war rally.... i guess he lives across the bay from me...

somebigguy
11-12-2005, 01:08 PM
What are you doing with all that stuff?

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm taking it to Rep. Curt Weldon's office... I'm a constituent of his.

911=inside job
11-12-2005, 01:11 PM
what is the green book????

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Waking Up From Our Nightmare from Jim Hoffman.

911=inside job
11-12-2005, 01:13 PM
thanks but whats is say on the bottom??

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 01:14 PM
"Waking Up From Our Nightmare - The 9/11/01 Crimes In New York City"
By Don Paul and Jim Hoffman

somebigguy
11-12-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm taking it to Rep. Curt Weldon's office... I'm a constituent of his.
Excellent!!!

911=inside job
11-12-2005, 04:13 PM
"Waking Up From Our Nightmare - The 9/11/01 Crimes In New York City"
By Don Paul and Jim Hoffman
thanks.. ive never heard of it...

Gold9472
11-12-2005, 04:16 PM
thanks.. ive never heard of it...

You're welcome.

Gold9472
11-14-2005, 01:08 PM
I spoke to Wayne Roberts in the Bridgeport office, and we've agreed that I'll bring the stuff in on Wednesday, and he is "looking forward" to see what I have. He will send down the stuff to Rep. Weldon's Washington office on Friday... FYI.

somebigguy
11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I spoke to Wayne Roberts in the Bridgeport office, and we've agreed that I'll bring the stuff in on Wednesday, and he is "looking forward" to see what I have. He will send down the stuff to Rep. Weldon's Washington office on Friday... FYI.
Excellent Jon, nice job!!!

Gold9472
11-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Well... I dropped off the "goods". It actually went a lot better than I expected. Mr. Roberts was receptive, cordial, and he listened to what I had to say. I started out the conversation by talking about how there is a plethora of "Whistleblowers" who have come forward with more incriminating evidence than that of Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer, and who have received the same, if not worse treatment from their own Government.

I went into great detail about Sibel Edmonds, and Indira Singh. He sat there, and listened. I talked to him about the PNAC, and "Rebuilding America's Defenses", and how Paul O'Neill said it was about "finding a way to do it" regarding Iraq. He said, "You know there was already a commission that looked into this.", and I then talked about the conflicts of interest in the Commission, how the Jersey Girls had to fight for the creation of the Commission, and the fact that no one was sworn under oath, and how they were initially given $3M, and then $15M, and how the Space Shuttle received $50M to investigate what happened with that... why wouldn't they want to spend every dime to see how 3000 of our people died. On top of that, I told him Bush and Cheney both went to Tom Daschle, and asked to limit the scope of the investigations...

I told him 9/11 was the catalyst for everything. The Afghanistan War, the Iraq War, the disruption of our Civil Liberties, etc... and don't you think it in our best interest, as a nation, to find out what happened on that horrible day. To make sure it doesn't happen again. We talked about things that were omitted from the report... the Wargames, Sibel's testimony, etc... I told him about Professor Jones/Tucker Carlson debacle, and how the media will not cover 9/11 Truth, REGARDLESS of how much they're aware of, etc...

I talked to him about how people have faith that their Government wouldn't do such a thing, and reminded him of history, and the fact that it repeats itself.

I left the meeting after signing a piece of paper requesting a formal interview with either Curt Weldon, or representative from his staff... he said he's going to drop off the books, and DVD by Friday.

I did say that we want to believe Rep. Weldon is sincere, however, we won't believe his sincerity if he doesn't seek the whole truth. I told him we deserved that as a nation. To know everything that happened on that day.

Uber Commandante
11-16-2005, 03:00 PM
sweet!!!

Gold9472
11-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Ya... very cool... we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Gold9472
11-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Jonathan Gold,,, Your 4 books and 2 DVD's were delivered to Congressman Weldon on Sat. Nov. 26. He stated that he would look over the material and added that he would be going to Washington this week to talk a number of the 911 victim's families and loved ones. The U.S. House of Representatives is not in session this week. If you have any further comments or opinions, please contact the Congressman's District Office; 1554 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, Pa. 19082-4505. Phone 610-259-0700. Fax 215-596-4665...Wayne Roberts(Bridgeport office).

somebigguy
11-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Nice, maybe he will discuss the contents of those books with the families.

Gold9472
11-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Well... at least now we know for sure he has them, and said he would take a look at them. If nothing from those books ever arises from what Curt Weldon has to say, then he is, in fact, a shill.

HodorEinstein
11-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Great work, Jon! Now we'll know for sure if Weldon is real or a limited hangout.

Gold9472
11-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Great work, Jon! Now we'll know for sure if Weldon is real or a limited hangout.

Yup.

AuGmENTor
09-07-2007, 07:18 PM
BUMP

Gold9472
09-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Why did you bump this? Rep. Weldon is out of office.

AuGmENTor
09-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Was he not re-elected? Or was it something else? *Hangs head in shame..*