PDA

View Full Version : Some Idiot on Howard Stern Today...

somebigguy
11-03-2005, 10:42 AM
...and couldn't form a complete sentence. He was claiming, without any supporting evidence or valid argument, that drones were used on 9/11. When Howard asked him what happened to all the passengers, the idiot made the statement "I didn't know there were passengers on the planes".

Then he tried to make some sort of argument about the collapses, however, he couldn't form a coherent sentence and was laughed off the air. He was promoting Confronting the Evidence, which is Jimmy Walter's CD I think.

If that stooge is reading this, then SHUT THE HELL UP. You lack any communication skills, and you have no comprehension of the facts.

911=inside job
11-03-2005, 10:56 AM
man, that sucks... was it gold???? i hate when i hear retards on the radio no matter what theyre talking about...

somebigguy
11-03-2005, 11:23 AM
man, that sucks... was it gold???? i hate when i hear retards on the radio no matter what theyre talking about...
Yeah, I think it was Gold. I heard the guy use the phrase "That's it I'm done here" numerous times, which definitely sounded like Jon.

Man, that guy was a putz. I commend him for doing it, but if you're gonna do it, at least have some idea of what you're talking about. There is enough GD evidence to hang the whole Bush Administration, and yet the guy comes off sounding like a loon.

911=inside job
11-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I think it was Gold. I heard the guy use the phrase "That's it I'm done here" numerous times, which definitely sounded like Jon.

Man, that guy was a putz. I commend him for doing it, but if you're gonna do it, at least have some idea of what you're talking about. There is enough GD evidence to hang the whole Bush Administration, and yet the guy comes off sounding like a loon.
i hear ya bud, they make us all look like retards....

at least he didnt say "no one knows everything, only together may we find the truth"...

somebigguy
11-03-2005, 11:35 AM
i hear ya bud, they make us all look like retards....

at least he didnt say "no one knows everything, only together may we find the truth"...
You got that right, talk about a tired, overused phrase.

911=inside job
11-03-2005, 11:40 AM
HAHAHAH!!!!! thats our leader!!!!

somebigguy
11-03-2005, 11:43 AM
HAHAHAH!!!!! thats our leader!!!!
Hey, remember when Jon did the same thing on the Oral and Anal show?

911=inside job
11-03-2005, 11:48 AM
oh snap!!!! HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

you know we love you gold!!!

somebigguy
11-03-2005, 11:52 AM
oh snap!!!! HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

you know we love you gold!!!
That guy probably has an audio recording of his butt kicking and is now posting it on his very own BB for everyone to hear!!!

PhilosophyGenius
11-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Ya, I heard it too. I thought it was Gold for a little while and was like "is this guy drunk?". But then I realized it wasnt because of how retarded he was. That guy made 9/11 truthers look like whackos.

Gold9472
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
No... it was me.

PhilosophyGenius
11-03-2005, 06:21 PM
i swear he almost had the same voice as you

Gold9472
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't know if you guys remember or not, but when I was on Opie & Anthony, we had a "pre-determined" list of topics we were going to talk over, etc... little did I know they weren't going to follow the format, and I had to "think" on my feet... which, on top of being nervous as hell, can be very difficult on the radio... nor did I know they used mute, and talked over me... not until I was done.

Then... Norton and I became "friends"...

Gold9472
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Put me on a political talk show, and I'll destroy you.

PhilosophyGenius
11-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Put me on a political talk show, and I'll destroy you.

I think guys like Hannity and O'Rielly can be easily spanked in a debate if someone could properly lay out the hardcore facts in a short amount of time. That's why dems always lose in debates, not enough time and a lousy argument. Republicans have much better talking points, "were fighting for freedom", "we got rid of Saddam Hussien". That sounds a lot better than "no war for oil", or "Bush lied". That's why republicans always win in the debates, because of the lack of time to build a strong case, and also why the won the election (other than the fact that it was rigged in key areas).

somebigguy
11-06-2005, 09:19 PM
I just emailed this to Stern:

Hi there,

last week you had a caller that stated the 9/11 jets were empty and were flown by remote control. Howard quickly pointed out that there must have been people on those planes because of all the cell phone calls that were made from the passengers on the planes.

I'd like to point you to this June 15/05 article from PC World, that clearly states that the use of cell phones from airplanes is getting closer to reality and will be ready later this year:

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,121399,00.asp

Still believe all those cell phone calls were made from planes?