PDA

View Full Version : Where Is The Supposed "Mastermind" Behind 9/11, And Why Hasn't He Been Tried?

Gold9472
10-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Where Is The Supposed "Mastermind" Behind 9/11, And Why Hasn't He Been Tried?

The last thing I heard, he "disappeared within U.S. custody (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450)". Don't you think it's long overdue that if this man is responsible for 9/11, he be tried for his crimes? Unless... he WASN'T the "Mastermind" behind 9/11.

PhilosophyGenius
10-29-2005, 01:48 PM
My guess is that all these guys were subjected to torture, one way or another, so they don't want to put them on trial for everyone to see. No one who has ever been in Guantanamo bay or U.S. custady has had a real trial, even though there're known jihadists.

Gold9472
11-06-2005, 03:37 PM
John McCain: No 'Torture' for 9/11 Mastermind

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/6/113204.shtml

(Gold9472: Ok, so he was tortured in U.S. Custody. So... where is he now?)

11/6/2005

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that the U.S. was wrong to "torture" al Qaeda 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shiek Mohammed, saying that torture shouldn't be used against suspects even if they have extensive knowledge of terrorist operations planned against the U.S.

Asked "if you could save American lives" by threatening a terrorist like Mohammed with torture, McCain told "Fox News Sunday": "If you decide to torture him you probably don't get the right information, because torture doesn't work."

McCain said he feared that by permitting torture of even the most dangerous suspects, worldwide resentment against the U.S. would grow.

"How many people could turn against the United States of American when they hear that we are torturing people," he told Fox.

PhilosophyGenius
11-06-2005, 04:48 PM
He's problably in one of those sectret detention centers. Since he's on of those "high value targets".

Gold9472
11-06-2005, 08:47 PM
He's problably in one of those sectret detention centers. Since he's on of those "high value targets".

He's probably dead.

Gold9472
11-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Either that, or living on some tropical island paradise. That's what I would do if I were the #1 wanted man in the world with connections to the American Government.

rayrayjones
12-29-2005, 06:46 PM
John McCain: No 'Torture' for 9/11 Mastermind

Asked "if you could save American lives" by threatening a terrorist like Mohammed with torture, McCain told "Fox News Sunday": "If you decide to torture him you probably don't get the right information, because torture doesn't work."

like the Jose Padilla tip that after 4 years of illegally detaining an american citizen resulted in nothing but conspiring to help out terrorists rather than the deadly dirty bomb allegation that went nowhere because they had no proof other than a tortured person's word?

Gold9472
12-11-2008, 06:54 PM
bump

Gold9472
12-11-2008, 10:53 PM
I bumped this because I saw a lot articles portraying Bush as arbitrarily deciding to transfer KSM to Gitmo. He was shamed into doing so. And there was a fight.