PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 truth on INN news & offered as FSTV premiums!

garyv
10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Tonight (Wed. Oct. 26) the 6:30PM edition of INN World News Report www.innworldreport.net (http://www.innworldreport.net/)
on Dish Network satellite TV channel 9415 Free Speech TV
www.freespeech.org (http://www.freespeech.org/)
featured an interview with David Ray Griffin discussing the WTC demolition as well as the 9/11 Omission Commission and the Popular Mechanics 9/11 cover-up. The show will be repeated tomorrow (Thur. Oct. 27) morning at 4:30AM. Last week (Tuesday, I believe) INN also featured a portion of Griffin's speech in NYC discussing the WTC demolition.

As part of the FSTV fundraiser going on this week and next, FSTV is offering the following premiums for support pledges:
$150 - Book: The New Pearl Harbor (revised edition)
$300 - DVD: collection of D. R. Griffin lectures on 9/11

Call 1-877-FSTV-NOW (1-877-378-8669) to make a pledge (which will support INN as well) and let them know how important it is to get 9/11 truth on Free Speech TV at this crucial time (they will ask you what programming is most important to you). With the Fitzgerald indictments imminent, the neo-con agenda is in serious trouble, and criticism of the Bush administration is coming from all sides. This may just be the breakthrough moment for 9/11 truth that we have all been working towards.

When I pledged, I was told that a new Griffin lecture was in the works for the FSTV Keynote Address program, presumably from his recent NYC appearances. In recent months they have featured Griffin's Truth & Politics speech on multiple consecutive nights. They will also be featuring the Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance's recently released video "Behind Every Terrorist There is a Bush" in the days to come.

Even if you can't give enough for the premiums, it's important to call ASAP and pledge whatever you can and let them know you're doing it for 9/11 truth. INN is just barely hanging on financially at the moment, but they and FSTV are practically the ONLY video media outlets that are NOT gatekeeping for the 9/11 criminals. The momentum is now building at FSTV and INN to expose the true nature of the 9/11 attacks. Let's keep it going!

Gary Via
Richmond, VA

Gold9472
10-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Welcome and thanks.

somebigguy
10-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Great news!!!!

Jan H.
10-28-2005, 11:17 AM
INN is great. I watch it nearly every day, so will be making a donation.

Met Lenny Charles in D.C. He lugged his heavy camera equipment
for a very long distance, in the scorching heat. Very dedicated,
intelligent, and easy on the eyes.

:)

Gold9472
10-28-2005, 11:18 AM
INN is great. I watch it nearly every day, so will be making a donation.

Met Lenny Charles in D.C. He lugged his heavy camera equipment
for a very long distance, in the scorching heat. Very dedicated,
intelligent, and easy on the eyes.

:)

Like me. :)

Jan H.
10-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Yes, kinda like you Jon.

Seriously, I hope everyone recognizes INN's unique value
and helps to keep them online. They are one of our few
truly independent media. If you have never done so,
please visit their website and watch their news video.
www.innworldreport.net (http://www.innworldreport.net/) . If you recognize their unique
value, please toss them a few bucks to keep them viable.

Proud to have just contributed a small donation myself.
;)

Gold9472
10-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Yes, kinda like you Jon.

Seriously, I hope everyone recognizes INN's unique value
and helps to keep them online. They are one of our few
truly independent media. If you have never done so,
please visit their website and watch their news video.
www.innworldreport.net (http://www.innworldreport.net/) . If you recognize their unique
value, please toss them a few bucks to keep them viable.

Proud to have just contributed a small donation myself.
;)

I was particularly referring to the "easy on the eyes" comment. :)

Jan H.
10-28-2005, 12:24 PM
sure, handsome like you Jon,
but very Muscular. Videographers
tend to be that way.
;)