PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Wants To Do Away With The 1st Amendment

Gold9472
10-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Coulter courts Gainesville

http://www.alligator.org/pt2/051021coulter.php

http://www.alligator.org/pt2/images/news/051021coulter.jpg

(Gold9472: Has anyone ever examined her for annorexia?)

By JESSICA RIFFEL
10/21/2005

Conservative author and speaker Ann Coulter autographs a book after speaking at the Ronald Reagan Black Tie and Blue Jeans BBQ on Thursday evening.

Ann Coulter, an outspoken Republican pundit and author, energized and entertained more than 800 UF students and Alachua County residents Thursday night at the third annual Ronald Reagan Black Tie and Blue Jeans BBQ.

The audience, decked out in patriotic garb and cowboy boots, fanatically surrounded Coulter before dinner, asking her to pose with them for pictures.

One woman caught Coulter's attention by begging for a picture, saying, "my husband loves you."

The Republicans got in the spirit of the night while enjoying an SUV-size trailer full of Budweiser beer.

Attendees paid between $25 and $75 to attend the event; the latter price included dinner. The money went to the Alachua County Republican Party, which paid $30,000 to have Coulter speak.

Coulter mainly addressed weaknesses she saw in the Democratic party.

"The Democrats complain about the Republican base being nuts," Coulter said. "The nuts are their entire party."

She warned attendees to not allow Democrats anywhere near foreign policy, "not even to keep them away from domestic policy."

Coulter defended the war in Iraq and chastised Democrats for "demoralizing America."

"The war was a magnificent success," she said. "We're a few years into the rebuilding."

She also criticized the media for being liberal and Democrats for whining about their rights under the First Amendment.

"They're always accusing us of repressing their speech," she said. "I say let's do it. Let's repress them."

She later added, "Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

Her statements received applause, and many attendees said they enjoyed her speech, but some added that they think she's somewhat extreme.

"She's not very subtle, but I always enjoy her talks," Republican Senate candidate Travis Horn said. "They're very hard hitting, but the truth hurts."

The vice chair of the Alachua County Republican Executive Committee Bryan Harman said the unexpectedly large turnout was wonderful, and he enjoyed Coulter's fiery speech.

"I thought it was very funny," Harman said. "She used a lot of humor and good political satire to make people laugh. She would take serious issues and make fun of them a little, but she still got her point across."

UF students received a $30 discount, and UF College Republicans President Ashlee Black said the club sold about 100 tickets.

"We had a good turn out of UF students and College Republicans," Harman said. "They were very instrumental in pulling this all together."

Black enjoyed Coulter's speech, and said she felt special when Coulter called UF Republicans "beautiful" at the beginning of her speech.

"I think that she's incredibly intelligent and outspoken," Black said. "She's a little raw, but I think she balances the left's Michael Moore."

somebigguy
10-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey, this chick looks pretty hot, anyone got any nudies of her?

Gold9472
10-21-2005, 08:29 PM
She looks like a fucking skeleton... ewww...

PhilosophyGenius
10-21-2005, 09:02 PM
I'd still do her.

beltman713
10-21-2005, 09:45 PM
They ought to start by making her shut the fuck up!

Gold9472
10-21-2005, 09:52 PM
They ought to start by making her shut the fuck up!

Well, that's exactly what she's saying... :) However, someone should do a special on why Ann Coulter is a Nazi, on national television... so her arguments become irrelevant. So she becomes a joke. Unfortunately, as you can see by the morons asking for her autograph, some people take her seriously... That has to stop.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 10:54 AM
So... How is she a nazi, Gold? 'Cause just saying it out of nowhere doesn't make her one, and it certainly doesn't make her shut up and go away.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:39 PM
So... How is she a nazi, Gold? 'Cause just saying it out of nowhere doesn't make her one, and it certainly doesn't make her shut up and go away.

She shamelessly promotes the policies of this murderous administration by using lie after lie after lie. Don't even TRY to defend her.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:42 PM
again: prove the statement "lie after lie after lie".

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:48 PM
again: prove the statement "lie after lie after lie".

Do your own research. If you're curious about the lies of Ann Coulter, there are a PLETHORA of quotes available for EVERYONE to see on the internet. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing about it because there really is NO argument. She's a Nazi supporter, and that's all there is to it.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:52 PM
I've looked up the topic, and I can't find any actual purposeful lies that she told. I was hoping you had some kind of evidence I couldn't find that would disprove my own findings.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:57 PM
I've looked up the topic, and I can't find any actual purposeful lies that she told. I was hoping you had some kind of evidence I couldn't find that would disprove my own findings.

Here's one lie (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4258). New Yorker's are "Cowards".

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Here's an entire thread of Ann Coulter's lies.

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4977)

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Here's one lie (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4258). New Yorker's are "Cowards".
Statement of personal opinion:/ a lie.
Perposeful statement of a falsehood: lie.
She says bad things about New Yorkers and people of Manhattan plenty of times in "How to talk to a liberal". It's not a "lie", it's merely offensive to New Yorkers.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Statement of personal opinion:/ a lie.
Perposeful statement of a falsehood: lie.
She says bad things about New Yorkers and people of Manhattan plenty of times in "How to talk to a liberal". It's not a "lie", it's merely offensive to New Yorkers.

She made a blanket statement that says ALL New Yorkers are cowards. Did she mean the New Yorkers who gave their lives, and risked their lives to save others on 9/11? I didn't consider those New Yorkers to be cowards. Therefore, her blanket statement is incorrect, and a lie. Also, I'm not a New Yorker, and I find it offensive.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Did her exact quote include "all"? 'Cause I didn't see that in the ybbs post.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Did her exact quote include "all"? 'Cause I didn't see that in the ybbs post.

She said New Yorkers are cowards. That means everyone living in the state of New York, or "all".

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 02:37 PM
thats a matter of opinion. That statement can be interpretted as "some New Yorkers are cowards" just as easily as "all New Yorkers are cowards"

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 03:02 PM
thats a matter of opinion. That statement can be interpretted as "some New Yorkers are cowards" just as easily as "all New Yorkers are cowards"

So you're going to say that these two statements...

"Some New Yorkers Are Cowards"
"All New Yorkers Are Cowards"

are one and the same?

PhilosophyGenius
10-22-2005, 03:11 PM
She made a blanket statement that says ALL New Yorkers are cowards. Did she mean the New Yorkers who gave their lives, and risked their lives to save others on 9/11? I didn't consider those New Yorkers to be cowards. Therefore, her blanket statement is incorrect, and a lie. Also, I'm not a New Yorker, and I find it offensive.

She problably meant that all the brave New Yorkers died in WTC. The ones that didn't go in, which is the rest of New York, are cowards. Therefor all New Yorkers are cowards because all the brave ones died on 9/11.

*Sarcasm*

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 03:14 PM
She problably meant that all the brave New Yorkers that were brave died in WTC. The ones that didn't go in, which is the rest of New York are cowards.

Yeah... that's exactly what she meant. :drive1:

aceace
10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Do your own research. If you're curious about the lies of Ann Coulter, there are a PLETHORA of quotes available for EVERYONE to see on the internet. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing about it because there really is NO argument. She's a Nazi supporter, and that's all there is to it. Gold: I got your back on this one. Jetset: The mere suggestion of doing away with the 1st amendment is Hileresque. Anybody that thinks she's attractive needs to see some more pictures. There is no difference between Repubs & Democrats. She's a nazi ...

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Gold: I got your back on this one. Jetset: The mere suggestion of doing away with the 1st amendment is Hileresque. Anybody that thinks she's attractive needs to see some more pictures. There is no difference between Repubs & Democrats. She's a nazi ...
Send more pictures!! Preferably nudies...

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Nazis are sexy, anyone see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade????

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Nazis are sexy, anyone see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade????

You mean the doctor...

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 08:56 PM
You mean the doctor...
I don't know, she was blond and HOT!!!

PhilosophyGenius
10-22-2005, 10:41 PM
I've noticed that whenever jestsetlemming gets his/her butt kicked in a debate he/she just stops posting on that thread. Such as this one and the other thread in the debate over Iraqi casualties in Iraq and the fact that 100,000 Iraqis have died because of the war.

911=inside job
10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
i say bann the he/she....

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 11:28 PM
i say bann the he/she....
No way dude, debate makes us stronger!!!

I made my two SPECTACULAR articles after debating with people. They make you think a little harder and help you come up with more convincing arguments. I essentially went back and pieced all my responses to these people back together which resulted in these beauties:

Simple Logic Exposes the Truth:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/user-submission-simple-logic-exposes.html

Simple Logic Part II:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/simple-logic-part-ii.html

PhilosophyGenius
10-23-2005, 05:23 PM
She should change her name to Twatty McCunt.

jetsetlemming
10-24-2005, 01:25 PM
So you're going to say that these two statements...

"Some New Yorkers Are Cowards"
"All New Yorkers Are Cowards"
are one and the same?
Naw, I'm saying that both can be surmised from the statement "New Yorkers are cowards" depending on how you look at it. It doesn't matter anyway; its still her personal opinion.

jetsetlemming
10-24-2005, 01:28 PM
I've noticed that whenever jestsetlemming gets his/her butt kicked in a debate he/she just stops posting on that thread. Such as this one and the other thread in the debate over Iraqi casualties in Iraq and the fact that 100,000 Iraqis have died because of the war.
I WENT HOME. I CAN'T STAY AT THE LIBRARY ALL DAY BECAUSE YOU AREN'T DONE MAKING THINGS UP. I don't have a computer at home, so unfortunatly, sometimes you'll just have to discuss a topic without me. I'm not the only conservative here, find a substitute when I'm not around.

jetsetlemming
10-24-2005, 01:29 PM
No way dude, debate makes us stronger!!!

I made my two SPECTACULAR articles after debating with people. They make you think a little harder and help you come up with more convincing arguments. I essentially went back and pieced all my responses to these people back together which resulted in these beauties:

Simple Logic Exposes the Truth:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/user-submission-simple-logic-exposes.html

Simple Logic Part II:
http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/simple-logic-part-ii.html
Thank you, sbg.

PhilosophyGenius
10-24-2005, 11:24 PM
I WENT HOME. I CAN'T STAY AT THE LIBRARY ALL DAY BECAUSE YOU AREN'T DONE MAKING THINGS UP. I don't have a computer at home, so unfortunatly, sometimes you'll just have to discuss a topic without me. I'm not the only conservative here, find a substitute when I'm not around.

Okay