PDA

View Full Version : Blogs for Bush

somebigguy
10-20-2005, 09:43 AM
I tried to post my Simple Logic article at:

http://www.blogsforbush.com/

And immediately after submitting it, I received an error page stating my post was disallowed due to questionable content!!!! Do you believe that, they actually have a little program to scan through the posts to make sure you don't say anything bad about Bush!! Talk about pathetic, those guys live in their own little world where everyone loves Bush.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Well, this is a little world where everybody hates Bush.

ThotPolice
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
What a perfect place for Gold to finally make good on the(write a love letter to bush on a blog) dare he soo cowardly chickened out of.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Good thought, thot. We'll be expecting a link, Gold.

somebigguy
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Well, this is a little world where everybody hates Bush.
Yeah, but people are allowed to post their opinions. We may kick the shit out of them afterwards, but we don't have little scripts running to ensure that certain information doesn't get posted.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Was I defending their little censor thingie? No. I was not. I can't even understand why they'd do it, seeing as letting you post your thingie would give them an opportunity to show you up like the guys at milatary.com did, THEN ban you. Then they can all go high five each other and worship some owls.

somebigguy
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Was I defending their little censor thingie? No. I was not. I can't even understand why they'd do it, seeing as letting you post your thingie would give them an opportunity to show you up like the guys at milatary.com did, THEN ban you. Then they can all go high five each other and worship some owls.
I never said you were defending them, I was just pointing out that we are a little more liberal (is that a bad word?) here.

You'll notice sites like that as well as Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc never allow opposing viewpoints, because they know their stances don't stand up to scrutiny.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Where are there places at those sites for people to show there own opinions? I didn't know O'Rielly had a bb (I don't really pay Limbaugh much attention).

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 02:07 PM
I know O'Rielly will show negative emails on his show, and either point out something wrong with it, or call the person sending it a "cool aid" person and tell them to get their facts straight. A lot of the ones he shows a really dumb, though.

somebigguy
10-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Where are there places at those sites for people to show there own opinions? I didn't know O'Rielly had a bb (I don't really pay Limbaugh much attention).
They have BBs, Gold and I visited them, but we get booted out pretty quick.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 02:08 PM
And he always leaves some room for stupid little emails from people thanking him for merchandice or sending him a poem, which pisses me off every time I watch.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
They have BBs, Gold and I visited them, but we get booted out pretty quick.
But you got through, and were allowed to post your points of view, otherwise you wouldn't've had the opportunity to be kicked out, right?

somebigguy
10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
But you got through, and were allowed to post your points of view, otherwise you wouldn't've had the opportunity to be kicked out, right?
Correct, except that we were perfectly cordial while the BB regulars were attacking. We posted our viewpoints and were more than willing to discuss and debate them, however, we were immediately banned as soon as the mods realized we weren't singing the same tune as the rest of them.

ThotPolice
10-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Good thought, thot. We'll be expecting a link, Gold. You know what I think. He literally can’t do it. It would be like daring an environmentalist to go White Tiger hunting in an SUV. I wonder if he thru up at the very thought of it.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Correct, except that we were perfectly cordial while the BB regulars were attacking. We posted our viewpoints and were more than willing to discuss and debate them, however, we were immediately banned as soon as the mods realized we weren't singing the same tune as the rest of them.
This story strangely reminds me of Parental Control, hmmmmm......

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 11:39 AM
This story strangely reminds me of Parental Control, hmmmmm......
We didn't ban Parental Control, we beat up on him a bit, but thats it. Furthermore, we all knew who he really was. These Bush lovers are more than welcome to debate me on what I post, I'll beat them every time.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 11:41 AM
I was reminded because of the rabid Bush loving, not how yous didn't get along. Uppy reminds me of a lefty Parental control.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Parental Control wasn't banned? I thought he was.

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Parental Control wasn't banned? I thought he was.
Oh, maybe we did (not me personally), sorry. He was welcome here however and he was given several chances and every time reverted to his usual tactics.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I posted some links to some more bad righties, and a bad lefty.