PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly On The Daily Show - Video Inside

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Bill O'Reilly On The Daily Show
Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com

Click Here (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/10/18.html#a5443)

rachel
10-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Ahh, saw this last night. Thanks for posting the video. :) I particularly like the part when the crowd cheers after O'Reilly confirms that he is considering retirement soon. Good stuff.

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Ahh, saw this last night. Thanks for posting the video. :) I particularly like the part when the crowd cheers after O'Reilly confirms that he is considering retirement soon. Good stuff.

I like when Jon says, "I admit, we add insult to injury, but you add injury"...

rachel
10-19-2005, 08:53 PM
I like when Jon says, "I admit, we add insult to injury, but you add injury"...

Yep, that was good too. I just wish the interview would have lasted a little longer.

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Yep, that was good too. I just wish the interview would have lasted a little longer.

O'Reilly admitted that he added injury. That infuriates me. It means he knows exactly what he's doing, and still chooses to do so.

rachel
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
O'Reilly admitted that he added injury. That infuriates me. It means he knows exactly what he's doing, and still chooses to do so.

I get mad just watching him. I'm just not a fan of any show that celebrates arguing, but his show particularly upsets me. He's so smug. He seems like he's probably an ass in real life, and I get the sense that he disrespects women (even separate from the whole phone sex thing). Does anyone else feel that way? He's just so full of himself.

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 09:03 PM
I get mad just watching him. I'm just not a fan of any show that celebrates arguing, but his show particularly upsets me. He's so smug. He seems like he's probably an ass in real life, and I get the sense that he disrespects women (even separate from the whole phone sex thing). Does anyone else feel that way? He's just so full of himself.

It's a false ego. Whenever questioned on his bullshit, and he can't just throw whomever it is off the set, he becomes aggressively disrespectful. Sometimes he'll even tell the person to "Shut Up".

PhilosophyGenius
10-19-2005, 11:40 PM
I'll be sad when O'Reilly retires. I don't agree with his policits or some of his antics but I like his show. Watch it everday, it's good.

jetsetlemming
10-20-2005, 01:54 PM
I'll be sad when O'Reilly retires. I don't agree with his policits or some of his antics but I like his show. Watch it everday, it's good.

So do I. I like him because he pisses Gold off, too. :) For more stuff on O'Rielly being an asshole, see his section in "Lies and the lying liars who tell them" by Al Franken. Also, I skimmed through O'Rielly's book "Those who trespass", and he used every bad word known to man, graphically described violence, had multiple sex scene (with really badly written women, haha), and drug use. Not that I normally mind all that, but coming from O'Rielly, it's definitely hypocritical.

PhilosophyGenius
10-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Ya, I like his talking points and debates, and emails at the end. Most of the time I don't agree with him but it's still a great show regardless.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Neil Cavuto tore him up debating him on oil companies. O'Rielly is far more liberal than you give him credit for, he's pro profit limits on oil companies (and he pointed out each and every fuck up from Bush on national security, too).