PDA

View Full Version : If You're In The Philadelphia Area, 10/22/2005...

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 10:12 PM
And happen to have a 9/11 Truth sign... meet me in Bala Cynwyd this Saturday at 11am. I'm going to protest ABC, NBC, and CBS News...

10/22/2005 11am.

Jan H.
10-17-2005, 11:47 PM
For activists who may have a tabloid printer on hand
or available at your workplace (evil grin), there are
downloadable 911Truth signs available here:
http://digitalstyledesigns.com/pages/downloads.htm

PhilosophyGenius
10-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Are you gonna be there by yourself or with friends?

somebigguy
10-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Rock on!! Wish I could be there....

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 08:38 AM
For activists who may have a tabloid printer on hand
or available at your workplace (evil grin), there are
downloadable 911Truth signs available here:
http://digitalstyledesigns.com/pages/downloads.htm

Thanks Jan.

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Are you gonna be there by yourself or with friends?

I'm going by myself... if people show up... wonderful.

Uber Commandante
10-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Are you going to have someting besides a sign? How about a one page informational pamphlet - maybe the top 10 reasons to question 9/11.

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Are you going to have someting besides a sign? How about a one page informational pamphlet - maybe the top 10 reasons to question 9/11.

I have several different handouts... I'm going to bring a few 100 copies with me.

MamaSez
10-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Right on! This is how we get the word out and change direction... you may be surprised at the people who will join you, once they know you're out there. People want to find like minds and get out there in the public... thanks for doing this!

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Right on! This is how we get the word out and change direction... you may be surprised at the people who will join you, once they know you're out there. People want to find like minds and get out there in the public... thanks for doing this!

And thank you. ;)

PhilosophyGenius
10-18-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm going by myself... if people show up... wonderful.

Ya, know, no offense but it's a really good thing your a big tough guy other wise a bunch of people would have tried and succeded in kicked your ass. I mean of all the people on the net and stuff who bash your and pro Bush guys. If you were the average guy and you posted your picture on the net, you'd would have problably been spanked by someone already. But since your a tough guy no one wants to try it. If I were you, I'd post my picture on the net and be like "Hey guys, that's me, anybody want a piece? I'm gonna be at the rally" And laught after everyone shuts up. Which is what I'm sure already happend (especially after you posed shirtless).

And also it takes a lot of balls to protest by yourself. Good for you. I don't think your gonna get heckeled by anyone there or harassed cuz they know they'll get there ass kicked.

You feel me.

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Ya, know, no offense but it's a really good thing your a big tough guy other wise a bunch of people would have tried and succeded in kicked your ass. I mean of all the people on the net and stuff who bash your and pro Bush guys. If you were the average guy and you posted your picture on the net, you'd would have problably been spanked by someone already. But since your a tough guy no one wants to try it. If I were you, I'd post my picture on the net and be like "Hey guys, that's me, anybody want a piece? I'm gonna be at the rally" And laught after everyone shuts up. Which is what I'm sure already happend (especially after you posed shirtless).

And also it takes a lot of balls to protest by yourself. Good for you. I don't think your gonna get heckeled by anyone there or harassed cuz they know they'll get there ass kicked.

You feel me.

I won't fight. A lesson from Ghandi.

911=inside job
10-18-2005, 06:24 PM
i dont think anyone would fuck with you even if you were a small guy... only a total redneck would start shit... if i was single i would do more... that might sound strange but i worry about my wife, not me....

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 06:31 PM
i dont think anyone would fuck with you even if you were a small guy... only a total redneck would start shit... if i was single i would do more... that might sound strange but i worry about my wife, not me....

Not at all... I've always said this is a single "man's" game.

jetsetlemming
10-18-2005, 06:50 PM
whats the setup here? Why are those new organizations going to be there?

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 06:52 PM
whats the setup here? Why are those new organizations going to be there?

What are you talking about? What organizations?

jetsetlemming
10-18-2005, 06:56 PM
I assumed you pick that specific time and place because those news that you were protesting were going to be there for some other reason or something. You mean your just going to protest without anyone to see you but passerby?

Gold9472
10-18-2005, 07:08 PM
I assumed you pick that specific time and place because those news that you were protesting were going to be there for some other reason or something. You mean your just going to protest without anyone to see you but passerby?

No... NBCNews, ABCNews, FOXNews and CBSNews are all within spitting distance of themselves in that one location.

jetsetlemming
10-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Well, they'd have to be really retarded not to be within spitting distance of THEMSELVES...

PhilosophyGenius
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM

Ya, you'd be laying down an asswhoppin on everyone right now if you weren't married. Republicans better thank God for you wife. HAHAHAH

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm off... wish me luck.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 10:37 AM
The thought of Gold out protesting alone in the miserable weather we've been having since yesterday tickles me to no end. :)

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:28 PM
The thought of Gold out protesting alone in the miserable weather we've been having since yesterday tickles me to no end. :)

Well I'm back, and I'm no fair weather protester. I do what needs to be done.

I think it went very well. There were SEVERAL cars who showed their appreciation by honking their horns. A lot of people also gave me dirty looks, and one person screamed out their window for me to die, but other than that, it went very well.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Sounds like Pennsylvania, alright. We do like to scream here.

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Well I'm back, and I'm no fair weather protester. I do what needs to be done.

I think it went very well. There were SEVERAL cars who showed their appreciation by honking their horns. A lot of people also gave me dirty looks, and one person screamed out their window for me to die, but other than that, it went very well.
What all did you do, hold a sign and hand out flyers and such???? Did you have any company?

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:43 PM
What all did you do, hold a sign and hand out flyers and such???? Did you have any company?

I drove to a road called City Line Avenue... which has 1000's upon 1000's of cars on it every single hour. It also happened to be where the news stations are located. I went to Dick's Sporting Goods this morning, and bought one of those folding chairs that you can put in a bag... I took some flyers (didn't need them though because no one was there), and my "Expose The 9/11 Coverup" sign... and stood there, on the side of the road for about 3 hours... in the rain, wind, car exhaust, etc... I just stood there with the sign...

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:44 PM
and no one showed up to demonstrate with you! So sad!

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:45 PM

Aside from the people who frequent this board, how would anyone know I was protesting today?

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I know of three people who frequent this board in the philly area (besides you), unfortunatly, the farest left among them is "moderate democrat".

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:46 PM

And aside from defending the criminals who got us in the mess that we're in, what have YOU done to better your country?

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I spread the good word. Besides spread lies that worsened our situation exponentially, what have you done to better your country?

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:50 PM
I spread the good word. Besides spread lies that worsened our situation exponentially, what have you done to better your country?

Name one lie.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Do the research yourself.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Do the research yourself.

You're the one who just accused me of lying. Where's your proof?

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 02:03 PM
You constantly posted news stories saying the war in Iraq is going horribly, and that the best thing to do is to leave, and that Bush planned 9/11 even though you claim to be trying to find evidence leading to the "truth" behind 9/11, you claim that the unborn aren't alive, even though by the biological standards of life they are, I can probably find specifics by browsing through the site more, would you like me to find more?

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 02:14 PM
You constantly posted news stories saying the war in Iraq is going horribly, and that the best thing to do is to leave, and that Bush planned 9/11 even though you claim to be trying to find evidence leading to the "truth" behind 9/11, you claim that the unborn aren't alive, even though by the biological standards of life they are, I can probably find specifics by browsing through the site more, would you like me to find more?

The war in Iraq is going horribly. The soldiers should come home. Evidence regarding 9/11 does point towards the Bush Administration, and other people in Government. Women should have the right to choose over whether or not they're going to have an aboriton, rather than the risk of harming themselves with a coat hanger.

The proof is in the pudding, and ALL OVER this site. If you choose not to read it, or read it wearing Neoconservative/Republican filtered lenses, then that's not my problem.

jetsetlemming
10-22-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm not biased. All of my points of views I have arrived on by my own thought processes. Your argument about abortion has nothing to do with my statement (though I'll argue it anyway: just because someone is going to do something bad, we should allow it because of that. Wanting to kill a baby is not a natural human instinct, and its not something common enough (it'd need to be REALLY common) to justify killing 3 million unborn babies per year), the war in Iraq is over, whats going on there now is peace keeping, rebuilding the country, and fighting terrorists. Iraq is a better place now, even with all the fighting, just ask any dissidents, women in Iraq, or just about anybody the administartion didn't like. They have a chance of being shot or blown up now; before, they had no chance of surviving. If the soldiers leave, the country will go to hell, and the anti-American gihadists will take over the place if some other dictatorship country doesn't take over first.

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm not biased. All of my points of views I have arrived on by my own thought processes. Your argument about abortion has nothing to do with my statement (though I'll argue it anyway: just because someone is going to do something bad, we should allow it because of that. Wanting to kill a baby is not a natural human instinct, and its not something common enough (it'd need to be REALLY common) to justify killing 3 million unborn babies per year), the war in Iraq is over, whats going on there now is peace keeping, rebuilding the country, and fighting terrorists. Iraq is a better place now, even with all the fighting, just ask any dissidents, women in Iraq, or just about anybody the administartion didn't like. They have a chance of being shot or blown up now; before, they had no chance of surviving. If the soldiers leave, the country will go to hell, and the anti-American gihadists will take over the place if some other dictatorship country doesn't take over first.

Unborn fetuses are not alive. That's why they're called unborn. If the War in Iraq is over, why are we still spending $5Billion a month on it? They had no chance of surviving before the Iraq War? Is that what you're saying?

Gold9472
10-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Another thing... "Biological Standards"... do you consider a seed alive? Before it's planted, and before it's watered?

somebigguy
10-22-2005, 04:01 PM
I drove to a road called City Line Avenue... which has 1000's upon 1000's of cars on it every single hour. It also happened to be where the news stations are located. I went to Dick's Sporting Goods this morning, and bought one of those folding chairs that you can put in a bag... I took some flyers (didn't need them though because no one was there), and my "Expose The 9/11 Coverup" sign... and stood there, on the side of the road for about 3 hours... in the rain, wind, car exhaust, etc... I just stood there with the sign...
Atta boy!!!

jetsetlemming
10-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Unborn fetuses are not alive. That's why they're called unborn. If the War in Iraq is over, why are we still spending $5Billion a month on it? They had no chance of surviving before the Iraq War? Is that what you're saying?
Yes, i'm saying a political dissedent in Iraq, anyone who openly dissagreed with Saddam pre-war was as good as dead. I still see putting Iraq back together as a good thing.