PDA

View Full Version : Rawstory Is Reporting Someone Turned In The White House, Aided In The CIA Leak Case

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 09:40 PM
New York Daily News source believes senior White House official has flipped in leak case

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/New_York_Daily_News_to_claim_1017.html

10/17/2005

The case of outed CIA agent Valerie Plame is set to explode.

The New York Daily News is set to report in Tuesday editions that a well-placed source interviewed by the newspaper believes a senior White House official has flipped and may be helping the prosecutor in the case, RAW STORY has learned.

The Daily News will reveal that a top source believes that based on the questioning of Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald and his other contacts with the investigation, someone in the White House has turned.

All eyes are on Dick Cheney, the News says, as the investigation wraps up.

The piece follows on the heels of a story by Bloomberg News and an article by RAW STORY last week confirming that the prosecutor is probing the Vice President.

Also under a microscope is the White House Iraq Group, an ad-hoc strategy group started by Bush chief of staff Andrew Card aimed at selling the war in Iraq.

Two officials close to Fitzgerald told RAW STORY they have seen documents obtained from the White House Iraq Group which state that Cheney was present at several of the group's meetings. They say Cheney personally discussed with individuals in attendance at least two interviews in May and June of 2003 Wilson gave to New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof and Washington Post reporter Walter Pincus, in which he claimed the administration “twisted” prewar intelligence and what the response from the administration should be.

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Watch... it's Dubya...

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 09:44 PM
"No one could have imagined someone taking control of the White House for the corporations..."

beltman713
10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Another Deep Throat?

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Another Deep Throat?

Yes please.

beltman713
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
It's Karl Rove.

"You see, I was against all the dirty things they were doing, but I didn't know what to do about it until now."

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 10:03 PM
You missed my joke?

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 10:04 PM
It's Karl Rove.

"You see, I was against all the dirty things they were doing, but I didn't know what to do about it until now."

That would make sense... the surprise testimony... giving himself up for the sake of the President... My guess was Scott McCocksucker...