PDA

View Full Version : Fahrenheit 9/11 - Video Inside

Gold9472
10-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Fahrenheit 9/11

Click Here (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1035.htm)

I saw something incredible last night. Watch this movie based on this premise that I came up with...

During the famous "7 minutes of inactivity", I thought of this...

He nods his head in acknowledgement, so he understood completely what was going on. The lack of action can ONLY mean one of two things. He didn't know what to do, or he knew what was going on, and sat there like a President who ordered the attack. He sat there, and received the "word" from Andrew Card.

For instance... let's say the President was sitting at an expensive dinner with a lot of friends, and plans were in the works for a "military strike" in some remote location. This "military strike" was taking place during the dinner. After the success of the strike, an aide of the President informs him of the success of the "military strike" by whispering in his ear, "Success", or something like that. He would nod, and continue his dinner....

This movie becomes an ENTIRELY different one when you watch those 7 minutes with this in mind...

Gold9472
10-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Remember when Paul O'Neill described a meeting not 10 days after his first inauguration... when he described the tone of the meeting as finding Bush a way to invade Iraq... well... I have no doubt based on what I saw that Bush ordered 9/11. Cheney may have been in charge, but Bush ordered it.