PDA

View Full Version : A 9/11 theory I have

PhilosophyGenius
10-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Has anybody ever thought that Bush sitting in the classrooms and the 9/11 attacks were purposly coincided so that Bush wouldn't look guilty of anything? Like people know exactly were he was, and could see the look of "horror" and "shock" on his face.

And also, nobody took him away? C'mon now! That could have been done on purpose to make sure everyone saw that he was there and again, to make sure people saw the look on his face. (that backfired on him though, sitting there for whatever time).

your thoughts please...

:coffee:

somebigguy
10-14-2005, 10:46 PM
I agree, sitting in a classroom with cameras on him, gave him an alibi.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Well... a lot of people consider that particular part he played as the "key" to proving guilt. Why didn't he take to action? Why didn't the Secret Service move him out the classroom like they were supposed to? Why didn't they move him away from those kids? It was well known that he was going to be there that morning. Doesn't it make sense to move the President away from that location? After all, we were under attack. Who would be more of a target than the President?

princesskittypoo
10-14-2005, 11:11 PM
i didn't realize everyone knew where the president was.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:14 PM
i didn't realize everyone knew where the president was.

It was highly publicized where he would be that morning... So... if they didn't rush to get him out of there, maybe they knew there wasn't any danger... if they knew there wasn't any danger, then...

princesskittypoo
10-14-2005, 11:17 PM
ah i fallow your train of thought.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:17 PM
It's either they knew he wasn't in any danger, or they were completely incompetent in regards to the protection of the President (Secret Service). Since we all know they are some of the most highly trained individuals in the world, "incompetence" really doesn't make sense.

somebigguy
10-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Well... a lot of people consider that particular part he played as the "key" to proving guilt. Why didn't he take to action? Why didn't the Secret Service move him out the classroom like they were supposed to? Why didn't they move him away from those kids? It was well known that he was going to be there that morning. Doesn't it make sense to move the President away from that location? After all, we were under attack. Who would be more of a target than the President?
You are correct Jon, I don't think they thought that out correctly. Remember, the attacks were supposed to be almost simultaneous, however one of the flights was delayed, 175 I believe, that delayed the attacks. Therefore he was sitting there for a lot longer than originally planned.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:18 PM
ah i fallow your train of thought.

It's not rocket science sweety. ;)

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:22 PM
You are correct Jon, I don't think they thought that out correctly. Remember, the attacks were supposed to be almost simultaneous, however one of the flights was delayed, 175 I believe, that delayed the attacks. Therefore he was sitting there for a lot longer than originally planned.

Barrie Zwicker does a better job of describing it than I do... he talks about everything leading up to that one moment when Andrew Card whispers in his ear... all that "stuff" building up to that one moment... in other words, when Andrew Card whispered in his ear... this was happening, that was happening, this plane was off course for this amount of time, this plane had already crashed into this building, etc... it wasn't like there wasn't anything going on at the time the President was told about the second plane. Remember, Bush just sat there... he just fucking sat there... after being told...

PhilosophyGenius
10-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Exactly

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Before the President goes ANYWHERE, the Secret Service scope out the entire location... what's the fastest exit out of there, where is the closest hospital, etc... they do that for a reason. To protect the President... it didn't look as if they were too concerned about his well-being.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 11:35 PM
You can hear what Stanley Hilton had to say about this...

Click Here (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=553&highlight=stanley+hilton)

Of course, none of what he said has ever been verified, or made public the evidence he "supposedly" has... so take it with a grain of salt.

PhilosophyGenius
10-15-2005, 02:00 AM
Also, the president is hardly every on t.v. or doing p.r. (especially before 9/11 when he was a lame duck). So the odds that he's infront of a camera while America get's attacked are slim to none. And the way that dude wispered in his ear that were being attacked and the look on his face seems a lot like good p.r.

Gold9472
10-15-2005, 02:09 AM
Also, the president is hardly every on t.v. or doing p.r. (especially before 9/11 when he was a lame duck). So the odds that he's infront of a camera while America get's attacked are slim to none. And the way that dude wispered in his ear that were being attacked and the look on his face seems a lot like good p.r.

He nods his head in acknowledgement, so he understood completely what was going on. The lack of action can ONLY mean one of two things. He didn't know what to do, or he knew what was going on, and sat there like a President who ordered the attack. He sat there, and received the "word" from Andrew Card.

For instance... let's say the President was sitting at an expensive dinner with a lot of friends, and plans were in the works for a "military strike" in some remote location. This "military strike" was taking place during the dinner. After the success of the strike, an aide of the President informs him of the success of the "military strike" by whispering in his ear, "Success", or something like that. He would nod, and continue his dinner...

Gold9472
10-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Listen to his remarks...

Click Here (http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/audio/bush.comments.wav)

PhilosophyGenius
10-15-2005, 02:20 AM
I would compare the look on his face and the nod to say, doing something of serious consiquence and knowing there's no turning back.

-For instance in a mafia movie, the boss orders his best friend to be wacked for the greater good of the family. The look on his face would be, upon hearing that the job was done, is "okay, so it's done, it had to be" or "there's no turning back, what's done is done". That's the look he had on his face, maybe a little bit of judement as well. But he knew what he had ordered is what's best for the family.

-And as Bill Maher has said, anyone who hears that the country has been attacked would have immediatly gotten up, for curisiosity if nothing else. He probably wanted people to see his expression to make sure that they know he's sincere so he wouldn't look guilty of anything.

somebigguy
10-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Realistically, if they knew terrorists were hijacking planes and flying them into buildings, they should have evacuated at least 10 blocks around that school. Remember, there were young kids in that school, they purposefully put those kids in danger if it was a real terrorist attack and should be sued by the parents.

However, it was definitely a photo op to try to make Bush look surprised and concerned, however, when you break protocol it becomes instantly suspicious. Remember they supposedly whisked Cheney away immediately after the attacks began, that is what was supposed to happen.

Again, because of the delayed flight, their plan backfired. The two towers should have been hit almost simulateously. The second tower was hit about a half hour after the first. Flight 175 was delayed for about a half hour.

PhilosophyGenius
10-15-2005, 03:07 PM
-Card whispering in Bush's ear that the country is under attack and not take him away is suspicious. I mean if I worked for the president and the country is under attack. You tell him and then get him the hell out of there so he could do something about it or get briefed. Either that or you wait until the story is over then whisk him away. Telling him the country is under attack and then letting him sit there for 7 mins is pointless.

-Didn't know one of the flights was delayed. Image how horrrible for them it would be if the attacks were botched. Like one of the explosives prematurley denated or something. Man, that would really suck for them